Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
Castle Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheScarletDawn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:27 pm
'I may have not suffered as much as you, but i still have suffered..My parents were killed and I almost died, and when i was taken in, my foster family was killed because i was a vampire..Every friend i had, was killed..' ... Baku layed down, put her head on her paws and looked at Vivian.. 'And i would like to tell you, that if anybody tries to hurt you again, they will have to go through Alucard and I....You are a fellow vampire, and i feel ashamed of judging you..I would like to extend my hand in comradship..'  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:55 pm
"Damn these !@#$#@# won't stay down." Gengi said hacking up zombies of different sizes. "This does not make any sense zombies shouldn't be this strong."  

HelsRaven

SexyXVampiressXGoth

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:59 pm
"At least your parents loved you enough to die for you....You don't know how it feels to live alone without anyone...At least you have him.." She said pionting to baku's wolf. " My parent rejected me, left me, and I raised my self, struggling to survive in this cold cruel world."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:14 pm
'Actually, I do know how it is to be alone..It took me over one hundred years to find Alucard, starved, abandoned and left to die.' ... 'You know, we have so much in common, yet we're very different. By the way, my offer to become comrads is still standing..' ... Baku contacted Gengi 'Are you ok? Hold on, Alucard's coming to help you!' ... Baku's eyes met her wolf's gaze and gave a small woof..Alucard took off running towards the Castle and Gengi, the silver cross pendant on his choker glowing red..She looked back at Vivian..  

TheScarletDawn

SexyXVampiressXGoth

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:22 pm
she smiled at baku as if she sees her in a different light than before." I would gladly take your offer, baku." Finally...she thought, Someone who fially understands me..  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:23 pm
Crimson stood next to the two and smiled. "This is how it is supposed to be." "Ill leave you two to talk, I am going to help Genji." Crimson transformed into one of his three beasts, a majestic white stag. He took off running towards the castle. He jumped over the wall and into the center of the fight instantly changing back to himself with his Twisted Soul Blade bound around his wrist and Pain and Suffering in each hand. "Lets cause some damage Genji" He looked at his friend with a malicious glint in his eye before running a zombie through with his blade. Crimson's eyes went wide at the site of the zombie laughing and repairing the damage with his blade still inside it. "What are these things?" He shrugged and cut up through the center of the monster, leaving two halves lying on the ground, orange blood seeped out of the corpse. :Genji, what kind of zombie leaks orange blood?: He thought to his friend.  

M6dH6tter

HelsRaven

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:37 pm
"They are like blood bones but these things have flesh," Gengi said "I have never face anything with regen magic like this."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:44 pm
"Neither have I, but everything has a weakness..." "Just a matter of finding it." He whispered to himself. He began to hack away at the mass of zombies, making sure to hit every weak point he could think of. "It might be their heart Genji." He shot one of his Vacuum Bullets through the heart of a zombie and it fell at his feet. "I thin..." Was all he could say as the zombie got back up. "s**t..." He sheathed his guns and placed his hand to the ground, intense heat radiated from his body outward , incerating all the zombie around him. "Heat Genji!" "Its heat, the friction from your blade or anything else!"  

M6dH6tter

HelsRaven

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:17 pm
"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa" Gengi said yelling while surronding himself whith a black fire burning some of the weeker zombie's.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:42 pm
Baku transformed into her Hellsing Vampire form, smiling at her new friend..She offered her hand to Vivian for her to shake it... "Now, how about we go help the guys with those zombie things?"  

TheScarletDawn

SexyXVampiressXGoth

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:36 am
" delighted." she said and transformed into the big panther she was and followed baku  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:38 am
"Now face my crimson light you damned beings." Gengi shouts as he swings a bright blood red sword draining all the zombies of their magik to live. Panting heavily Gengi passes out after killing half of the zombies.  

HelsRaven

TheScarletDawn

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:50 am
Baku started running, shifting to her wolf form easily..Her eyes glowed red and the paw prints she made in the dirt caught fire, flickering a bright path through the woods..She spoke to Gengi, Alucard, and Crimson telepathically 'Hold on guys, we're coming to help!'  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:43 am
Crimson jumped into the air with a spiral and slammed to the ground making a straight line of fire with his fists, killing all zombies in the line. "Genji..." He looked back at his friend and put a bullet through a few of the zombies next to him to delay them. :Hurry guys, Genji is passed out.: Crimson lept into the air and with a flash of light huge golden wings shot from his back, two phoenix flew past him and over the crowd of zombies. They conjured huge pillars of golden and crimson fire. Crimson landed next to Genji and kept the zombies off of him until his friends arrived.  

M6dH6tter

TheScarletDawn

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:45 am
'Damn! We'll be right there, hold on.' ... Baku was almost invisible as she raced to help her friends..Her fur was now in flames, power surging through her as she lept through the castle and onto the zombies surounding Crimson and Gengi..  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games