Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP Second Time skip Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:09 pm
*walks out of the hospital with the girls*............ so is everyone ready to go home
all 3: YYYAAAAYY  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:30 pm
Rinali sighed "no matter how much i try i just can't make anyone happy..." She turned the opposite direction and walked away.  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Atelier Mairu

Conservative Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:37 pm
Ritsuka looked back at Fell "Fell..." She turned to Rinali who was walking away then looked at Sano "Niisan..." she mumbled with a worried look. She notice Ryoku come out with the girls she ran over to them "Oh! Your better now Ryoku-kun?"

Sano looked at Ritsuka "Ch. The things i do for her..." He quickly ran over to Rinali and grabbed her wrist stopping her "Are you just going to run away? Nothing is going to help if you just stay silent and act like everything is fine."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:41 pm
Rinali looked at him her eyes with sadness "Every single time i get closer to someone...I end up hurting another person they care about...how can i fix that?....before i can fix something another thing happens...so..." she gripped her fists "So what do you expect me to do!?"  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Atelier Mairu

Conservative Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:12 pm
Sano not thinking about what he was doing just hugged her "You can just be the regular Rinali. The one that is strong, cheerful and caring about her friends...."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:38 pm
oh hey Ritsuka...... me and the girls have decided to return home........ besides i'm overdo for a yelling from her
snow: yup
nira: *summons a dragon* lets go dad
me: alright nira *puts ryana on the dragon then snow and nira* tell everyone i said goodbye for now *gets on the dragon and fly off*  

cmsntn05

Atelier Mairu

Conservative Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:11 pm
"Bye. Bye!" Ritsuka said in a cheerful tone as she waved them off "hope to see you later."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:16 pm
Rinali shocked by the hug didn't know what to say "Sano-kun..." she smiled softly as she pushed him away softly "Thank you...for cheering me up. But now i have to head to the hunters association." She lauged softly "I might get punished severely because I helped Ryoku escape from being hunted but it's ok..." She sighed loudly "Well i guess this is it...if i end up seeing Ryoku again, It won't be as friends anymore..." She looked at Sano "so goodbye Sano-kun." she turned and started walking away.  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Atelier Mairu

Conservative Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:21 pm
Sano stood there not knowing what to do. For some reason his heart was aching so bad like it wanted to rip apart. His eyes narrowed as he saw Rinali's soft smile as she talked and left only to see her back as her long hair flowed back and forth. He wanted to tell her to not go. He wanted to tell her to stay with him. He wanted to tell her that he loved her. Don't go...he thought please don't go...Don't leave when i haven't told you anything... "R-Rina..." He couldn't call out her name no matter how hard he had tried.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:38 pm
Rinali looked at her boots "Lets go back 'Dark Boots' to...the hunters association...." Her boots glowed "Oton:Onkyuu No Tougi;Otokase" -sound style stepping skill of sound- Huge bells formed on the ankle part of her boots. She then jumped high up in the air her boots allowing her to fly "It feels so good to be in the air!" she jumped around the sky and due to not looking at her surroundings accidentally bumped into the dragon that Ryoku and the girls were on. "!!!!"  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:01 pm
*stopped* oh..... hey rinali i thought i was going to leave the village without saying goodbye to u  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:15 pm
Miku had a shocked look on her face as she faced him "Y-Yeah..." she glanced over at Snow and remembered the conversation and turned back to Ryoku "y-your right...hahaha...and here i was thinking you were angry at me since you left without saying bye." she lied.  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:33 pm
........... ummmmmmmm....... well...... u know that Sano guy likes u right........ u and him make a cute couple and he cares about u, but he's too embarassed to say it...... and i think its about time that u stood up for urself instead of running away or hiding behind ppl who'll take the blame.............. so stop running away and ask others for help once in awhile........ u'll see what ppl can do when they help others......... i hope what i said meant something to u *flies off*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:54 am
Fell tossed her gear to the ground and leaned against a tree,mumbling to herself."I need somthing to do...."She sighed then an idean came to her. Fell grabbed her stuff and made her way to the hokage's office. She walked in the door"Lord Hokage?"She asked stepping inside.
"Yes"He looked up at her
"I'd like to be a proctor for the chuunin exams that are coming up in a week..."She said.
"Are you positive?"
Fell nodded looking him straight in the eyes"Yes..."He agreed and Fell disappeared from the office.  

Blind Anbu

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:33 am
"EH!!!!" Rinali yelled as she almost fell over "..........And....why is that everyone keeps saying i'm running away!" She turned the other direction and darted out of the area.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff