Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Destiny of a the Dream/ The Kage's Wish: A joined RP. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 5:07 pm

Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze
Kouya produced another scroll and a gooey substance shot out and covered the diamond nullifying thier effectiveness. Kouya swung down at Rio with a kunai.
"Idiot," Rio said as he let the kuani hit him in the chest and the tip broke off against the liquid rock without breaking the surface of his leather vest. While Kuoya was still off balance from his attack Rio brought up his fist to try and hit Kyouya a little lower than the armpit with an open hand, aiming to hit his diaophram and hurt his breathing.

Kouya vanished once again and a log was in it's place. It was covered with explosive notes. Barely a second passed when they exploded.
"SHI-" Rio was cut off by the explosion envopled him. Whenthe smoked cleared much of Rio's cloths were tattered but he still stood, burned and battered as he was. With a crackling sound like burning paper dead skin flaked away as he gave a death glare to Kouya as his skin began to regrow and he blew smoke from his lungs and they forced the smoke out.

"I'm getting sick of this," Rio said as he pulled out a scroll and bit his thumb and wrote on the scroll as he unrolled it, only an Ohmu's blood could activate this. "Ancient Summoning No Jutsu! Ygdrassil; Heart Tree of the World!" With that he slammed his hand on the ground and pumped charka from his Tomo tree into the earth as all the trees came together to from a huge enitity made of trees, Rio on it's massive head. It was as big as any boss sommon, it's main body looked like the crest of a tree and it's feet were like massive trunks, roots for toes. It's head was made of wood and look draconic. It;s eyes were glowing red suns within the black sockets. It let out a gorund shaking roar as Rio made more hand seals and fueld them with his own charka this time. "Breath of Gaea!" He cried as he brought two fingers to his mouth and blew, as did the gaint creature. The attack came from the creature thought. A mealstrom of razor cuttinf winds, leaves, thorns, water, rock came at Kuoya with tremendous speed, widening as it came at Kouya, the tips that touched the earth sherded it like tinfoil against a boaring bit.....
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 5:11 pm

Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz
liz_bliz
"Fine," Eiju said as he was gone in a flash. When he made it back to the village he made his way around unseen, sometimes too easily for his own minds satisfaction. He grabbed food from empty homes, refueling his stomach as he went. Once he got close enough to the center of the town he began to use his shadow hopper to travel within the shadows, moving at insanly fast speeds until he found by sense the sealed shrine Yoma had refered to. He took form infrom of the shrine and looked at the seals, the main and the many smaller ones. "Impressive..." he said to himself as he looked them over
"Ok, i got this," Eiju said as he made hand seals and said, "unseal" as he hit the paper seal and it came off as it disintegrated. Eiju went under the door through the shadows and came up. He saw the kid laying on a bed and quickly grabbed him and drew him into the shadows with him and went out the way came in, surfacing near Yoma with the kid in his arms. "Now what?" he asked.

Yoma laughed. Simple. Now you get me as far from here as possible.

~~
"Boss! Boss!!!" a shrine attendant shouted as he ran into Matsuda's study.
She looked up dangerously. "I asked not to be disturbed. If this is not important I will have your head."
The attendant bowed low. "Boss... Someone has taken Yoma-sama!"
Matsuda stood and broke her long cigarette in half. "WHAT??!!"
"Fine, hop on then," he said as he extended a hand, "only physical touch is needed to allow me to take you into my shadow traveling jutsus."

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 5:13 pm

liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze
Kouya produced another scroll and a gooey substance shot out and covered the diamond nullifying thier effectiveness. Kouya swung down at Rio with a kunai.
"Idiot," Rio said as he let the kuani hit him in the chest and the tip broke off against the liquid rock without breaking the surface of his leather vest. While Kuoya was still off balance from his attack Rio brought up his fist to try and hit Kyouya a little lower than the armpit with an open hand, aiming to hit his diaophram and hurt his breathing.

Kouya vanished once again and a log was in it's place. It was covered with explosive notes. Barely a second passed when they exploded.
"SHI-" Rio was cut off by the explosion envopled him. Whenthe smoked cleared much of Rio's cloths were tattered but he still stood, burned and battered as he was. With a crackling sound like burning paper dead skin flaked away as he gave a death glare to Kouya as his skin began to regrow and he blew smoke from his lungs and they forced the smoke out.

"I'm getting sick of this," Rio said as he pulled out a scroll and bit his thumb and wrote on the scroll as he unrolled it, only an Ohmu's blood could activate this. "Ancient Summoning No Jutsu! Ygdrassil; Heart Tree of the World!" With that he slammed his hand on the ground and pumped charka from his Tomo tree into the earth as all the trees came together to from a huge enitity made of trees, Rio on it's massive head. It was as big as any boss sommon, it's main body looked like the crest of a tree and it's feet were like massive trunks, roots for toes. It's head was made of wood and look draconic. It;s eyes were glowing red suns within the black sockets. It let out a gorund shaking roar as Rio made more hand seals and fueld them with his own charka this time. "Breath of Gaea!" He cried as he brought two fingers to his mouth and blew, as did the gaint creature. The attack came from the creature thought. A mealstrom of razor cuttinf winds, leaves, thorns, water, rock came at Kuoya with tremendous speed, widening as it came at Kouya, the tips that touched the earth sherded it like tinfoil against a boaring bit.....

Kouya stood his ground an performed several seals. Then he whpped out an empty scroll and held it out. The force of Rio's attack struck him and forced him back several feet, but he held firm. The elements were just sucked into the scroll with a loud roaring sound. His black hiar whipped about as he held on. Suddenly the attack ceased and was sealed into the scroll. The silence was deafening. With a deft fick of the wrist, Kouya sent a needle at the neck of Rio.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 5:15 pm

liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz
liz_bliz
"Fine," Eiju said as he was gone in a flash. When he made it back to the village he made his way around unseen, sometimes too easily for his own minds satisfaction. He grabbed food from empty homes, refueling his stomach as he went. Once he got close enough to the center of the town he began to use his shadow hopper to travel within the shadows, moving at insanly fast speeds until he found by sense the sealed shrine Yoma had refered to. He took form infrom of the shrine and looked at the seals, the main and the many smaller ones. "Impressive..." he said to himself as he looked them over
"Ok, i got this," Eiju said as he made hand seals and said, "unseal" as he hit the paper seal and it came off as it disintegrated. Eiju went under the door through the shadows and came up. He saw the kid laying on a bed and quickly grabbed him and drew him into the shadows with him and went out the way came in, surfacing near Yoma with the kid in his arms. "Now what?" he asked.

~~
She looked up dangerously. "I asked not to be disturbed. If this is not important I will have your head."
"Fine, hop on then," he said as he extended a hand, "only physical touch is needed to allow me to take you into my shadow traveling jutsus."

You already have ahold of me. Yoma replied. The shadowy figure was suddenly sucked into the young man's unconcious mouth, and Eiju was alone with him.

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 5:28 pm

Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze

Kouya stood his ground an performed several seals. Then he whpped out an empty scroll and held it out. The force of Rio's attack struck him and forced him back several feet, but he held firm. The elements were just sucked into the scroll with a loud roaring sound. His black hiar whipped about as he held on. Suddenly the attack ceased and was sealed into the scroll. The silence was deafening. With a deft fick of the wrist, Kouya sent a needle at the neck of Rio.
"urk.." Rio let out a small breath as his eyes widened and the pupils got small before they dialated and Rio said quitely, "Ryuuko...." as he his body went limp and he rolled off the head of the tree dragon, falling like a comet to the ground, sending a large dust cloud up as he hit. When the dust cleared Rio lay in a large, cracked crater his eyes still open in shock. his symbiotes were fast at work healing his factured bones and concousions, but they couldn't do anything about the needles, they were still implaid and could only be healed around, Rio was stuck in his comatous state for as long as those needles stayed there.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 5:32 pm

Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz
liz_bliz

~~

You already have ahold of me. Yoma replied. The shadowy figure was suddenly sucked into the young man's unconcious mouth, and Eiju was alone with him.
"Somehow that isn't a good sign," Eiju said to himself as he sank into the shadows and began to travel away as fast as possible, much faster than naturally humanly possible.

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 5:36 pm

liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze

"urk.." Rio let out a small breath as his eyes widened and the pupils got small before they dialated and Rio said quitely, "Ryuuko...." as he his body went limp and he rolled off the head of the tree dragon, falling like a comet to the ground, sending a large dust cloud up as he hit. When the dust cleared Rio lay in a large, cracked crater his eyes still open in shock. his symbiotes were fast at work healing his factured bones and concousions, but they couldn't do anything about the needles, they were still implaid and could only be healed around, Rio was stuck in his comatous state for as long as those needles stayed there.

"What a bother." Kouya said as he rolled Rio's body over. "Chobimitsu is mine." He turned with a flash of his cape and was gone.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 5:49 pm

liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz
liz_bliz

~~

"Somehow that isn't a good sign," Eiju said to himself as he sank into the shadows and began to travel away as fast as possible, much faster than naturally humanly possible.

Yoma's unconcious body bobbed back and forth as they traveled. He wore silk pajamas and had scruffy black hair. He began to drool on Eiju's back.

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 5:53 pm

Mai, Ganeni, and Akira reached the top of the wall and were shocked at what they saw. A forest fire had started and much of the ground on the other side was sheared away. No one was in sight.
Mai panicked. "Where are they?! This was the place in my dream! We didn't stop it!"
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 5:57 pm

Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze

~~

Yoma's unconcious body bobbed back and forth as they traveled. He wore silk pajamas and had scruffy black hair. He began to drool on Eiju's back.
ewww was all that Eiju could think.

liz_bliz_inc

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:54 pm

Dragon Sneeze
Mai, Ganeni, and Akira reached the top of the wall and were shocked at what they saw. A forest fire had started and much of the ground on the other side was sheared away. No one was in sight.
Mai panicked. "Where are they?! This was the place in my dream! We didn't stop it!"
"I sense...." Akira trailed off as he lifted his face to the sky and breathed deep. "The very air and earth are aroused, angry even...great anger laces the area from the combatants...their opponent was..." Akira stopped for a minute and touched a tree, concetrating. "A jounin...mercenary for..the rock country...Kouya Mishimura....he was after Geku as well...." Akira paused for a moment before putting his free hand to his face, a pained look on his face. "I'm afraid your right Mai-san, something bad did happen, I can't..bare to tell you, and I'm afriad there was another causualty, my student, Ryuuko-kun, his father arrived and tried to defeat this Kouya ninja after he saw Sabu-sama, but..he was also taken...we won't find any of them here." Akira then let go of the tree and breathed heavily for a minute before he straitened himself and said, "I'm turely sorry for your loss, I can't say I know the loss of one's spouse, but Rio was a dear friend of mine...If it makes you feel any better, I think they were still alive at the end of my vision, this Kouya person, he hit them with needles, but i think he put them into a coma, that's the way it looked to me.

"I have to go put out the fire though," Akira said as as he walked toward the flame, going into the trees. When he was near the fire he put his hands on his swords on his back and pulled them out. One had scralled on it "Sohi" and the other had "Hien" enscribed on it. He drew them and with flicks of the repsective blades, he sent a sheet of ice, the fire over the fire, causing a blanket of rain to come down on the fire, dousing it.

As Akira walked back through forest he sensed something near him. He knelt down and felt it. This is Rio's tomo..... That when it hit him like a ton of lead, the memories, memories of generations opone generatstions. He let go of the jar just as he saw memories of a Young Raith driving a sword through the heart of young boy about his age, tears on that boy face as he made seals and slamed his palm onto a curse mark on Riath's chest. Akira stumbled back a little as he let go of the jar. Now I remember why I don't touch tomo trees. he thought. To many memories at once, gives me migrains. Akira picked up the tomo tree by the strap with his sheathed sword as he also noticed a summoning scroll with many needles driven through it and a a large crater near by.

When he got back to Mai and Ganeni he held out the tomo tree and said, "Could one of you carry this, I can't touch it, I'm too sensitive to the mass amounts of memories from their owners over the ages. It could knock me out if I'm not careful."
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:21 am

Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Kenji's eyes closed and a small smile formed on his lips. He felt embarrased, yet... he thought of speaking something at the two. "How's you stomach holding, Oneni?" And then; "And did you get a new ear made?" He laughed lightly and then turned around, had his back against the bed, and sighed deeply.

"You guys can hit me... I deserve it..."

"I'd never hit you Kenji-kun!" Ifuuki shouted.
Kisei made another disgusted face. "Let's get out of here. I can't stand the clan member's stares anymore." He turned and left, with Oneni following close behind. Ifuuki looked down at the crest in Kenji's hand. "What's that?" she asked.
He looked at her and smiled. "I'll let you guess... have three guess." He then noticed the time, though it has not passed that much, they still have an hour and a half till the ceremony. "Come on now." He smiled at her. I bet this is out ticket way out right? asked Rai. Kenji said yes.

((Ceremony? Dude, Matsuda giving you the crest WAs it. xd ))

"OK!" she souted and ran out the room dragging Kenji behind her. The four left the village and entered the forest. Luckly for Kisei, his short hair was just long enough to hide hi missing ear. "According to Clan law we are subordinate to Ifuuki-sama. But that don't mean we repect her." he said as they walked. Oneni seemed to improve as the journy continued on, abiet slowly.
Kenji nodded and then walked by the side of Ifuuki. "So... Ifuuki, what do you think of these two?" He asked in a nice way. He was aiming that question to the REAL Ifuuki.

lKiCk-l

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 12:21 pm

Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Kenji's eyes closed and a small smile formed on his lips. He felt embarrased, yet... he thought of speaking something at the two. "How's you stomach holding, Oneni?" And then; "And did you get a new ear made?" He laughed lightly and then turned around, had his back against the bed, and sighed deeply.

"You guys can hit me... I deserve it..."

"I'd never hit you Kenji-kun!" Ifuuki shouted.
Kisei made another disgusted face. "Let's get out of here. I can't stand the clan member's stares anymore." He turned and left, with Oneni following close behind. Ifuuki looked down at the crest in Kenji's hand. "What's that?" she asked.
He looked at her and smiled. "I'll let you guess... have three guess." He then noticed the time, though it has not passed that much, they still have an hour and a half till the ceremony. "Come on now." He smiled at her. I bet this is out ticket way out right? asked Rai. Kenji said yes.

((Ceremony? Dude, Matsuda giving you the crest WAs it. xd ))

"OK!" she souted and ran out the room dragging Kenji behind her. The four left the village and entered the forest. Luckly for Kisei, his short hair was just long enough to hide hi missing ear. "According to Clan law we are subordinate to Ifuuki-sama. But that don't mean we repect her." he said as they walked. Oneni seemed to improve as the journy continued on, abiet slowly.
Kenji nodded and then walked by the side of Ifuuki. "So... Ifuuki, what do you think of these two?" He asked in a nice way. He was aiming that question to the REAL Ifuuki.

Ifuuki shrugged. "Uh, they seem ok. That one is kinda mean though." she replied innocently. "My tounge kinda hurts."
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 1:12 pm

A whisper floated into Eiju's ear. Ifuuki-san is about 110 metters from here to the east. She is traveling with three men. I recognise two, but the third only came to our village two days ago. I advise you to take caution, not many outsiders enter our village and leave alive.

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 1:18 pm

Dragon Sneeze
A whisper floated into Eiju's ear. Ifuuki-san is about 110 metters from here to the east. She is traveling with three men. I recognise two, but the third only came to our village two days ago. I advise you to take caution, not many outsiders enter our village and leave alive.
"Hey, give me a little credit will you?" Eiju said to Yoma. "At least I didn't get caught, he can't say that." Even as he said this, Eiju changed direction to meet up with Ifuuki.
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games