Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply Gaian Grammar Guild
Salutations, Greetings and Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kisa-tora

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:23 pm
-sigh- I would say I am a grammar Nazi, but alas, I am not. I support good grammar and it bugs me when people do not type correctly. It's not that hard, you are looking at the screen... Duh.

Anyway, I'm Kisa-tora, but you people can call me Momo.

I welcome PMs. 3nodding

-swoon- The weather is so nice over here. whee  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:58 am
Hello.. My name is Ashley. I'm a semi-literate 14 year old. I can't stand people who talk like dis n dey cant seem to speack english. It annoys the living hell out of me, pardon my language. I must admit though, I do do it sometimes... rarely though, and usually it's because of lack of sleep or I just had a terrible day. I don't think there's much more.. if you'd like to know anything, comment my profile, PM me, or just post.. whatever you feel like doing. 4laugh
(I'm also constantly correcting my friends spelling. They want to shoot me for it. sweatdrop )  

wrungxOUTxrainbowz

The Lady Narcissa

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:26 pm
Greetings, all!! xd It's so nice to know that there are people in the world who care about keeping the English language beautiful (and idiot-free)!! I only hope that we can influence the rest of the world's English-speakers, so that this great language might be saved. whee
That said, I am a seventeen-year old Norse mythology fanatic. I like art, literature, and certain anime, including Fullmetal Alchemist, Fruits Basket, and Inu Yasha. While I enjoy reading manga, I like books such as The Lord of the Rings much better. That's all I can think of to say about myself at the moment, so fare well, my good people!!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:31 pm
Hello, its good to know there are people who like to type their words! 4laugh My name is Mariel but please feel free to refer to e by my username if you like. I joined this guild because English is not my first language and so I want to learn more and I guess I came to the right place! Thanks for letting me join! And please excuse any futher mistakes in my grammar, I came here to learn sweatdrop  

Oria Allyahan

t i n k e r b r i

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:46 pm
Hey there. I'm Bri! I'm 14 years old... I suppose there is not much to say.
I hope to make some new friends here, and, of course, see what people have to say. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:45 pm
I used to be called the Grammar Goddess on some forums I would frequent. I suppose it fits. Besides attacking people's grammar faux-pas, I also enjoy critiquing poetry and giving advice.

I'm an atheist, an existentialist, a hippy, and a stoner. Even when I'm stoned I write better than 90% of the people on Gaia. Sure, it takes me about an hour per post. Touché.

I'm a very dynamic person. If you ever need someone to talk to, someone to exchange views with, or just someone to listen, I'm your girl.

Peace.

Super Perfundo

Kaze Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:33 pm
Hello there everyone. I don't really know what to say.

I'm a 19 year old University student in England. That's about it really.

See you around.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:54 pm
I'm Conall, a 19-year-old who knows how to use a semi-colon. I tried to understand "modern text language" for a while, but found deciphering ancient, lost codes easier in the long run. That's about all.  

Conall the Wanderer

Bubble_JonesBriide

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:19 pm
Greetings everyone. My name is Chibi_Atsui_Neko, but you all can call me Erin. I'm a junior in high school. I obsess over every tiny detail about grammer and people get angry at me for correcting their mistakes. I would call myself a good friend for fixing their mistakes instead of them looking like a fool. Well, it's been fun posting about myself. Lets have a good intellectual conversation sometime!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:26 am
I noticed the banner on another Gaians signature, and decided that I simply must join this organization.

I am a nineteen year old male from the U.S. Yes, I do know that I'm a bit old to be on this site, but some Gaians are even older.  

Bevten

Once Was

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:48 am
I'm Sara and a senior. I saw this guild's banner around a lot and just never really checked it out until now. It's seem like a cool place to come and just hang out and talk to people. There's not really much too me. I love writing, poetry mainly. I do have a thing for grammar annoying me when it's wrong but sadly I have some kind of learning disability. probably dyslexic but never got tested. But normally I catch my mistakes after proof reading a few times. Um, not sure what else to post about me so that's it for not.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:05 pm
Hello, everyone! smile I'm an 18 year old from the U.S. of A. I'm literate (most of the time). I do have errors in my grammar every once in a while, but I try not to make a habit of it. Another flaw of mine is that I use emoticons out the wahoo. xd

I welcome random pms and welcome a good -somewhat- intelligent conversation even more. 3nodding

danndelion

Sparkly Shapeshifter

Chasmothyst

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:06 pm
Hello, fellow gramarians, my name is Pandora. Just call me Pan, though. I am happy that there is a guild for the few literate folk of Gaia. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:11 pm
I'm Azrael89...I'm from Utah, and no, I'm not Mormon. My biggest grammar pet-peeve is...well, bad grammar in general. I HAVE DECLARED WAR!!!!!!!!

That's pretty much it. Questions?  

Azzy-chan89

Beloved Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200

ScoutingRainbow

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:07 pm
Hey all!

Although my screenname is "halosniper979," please call me Karmageddon (or Fartnugget...don't ask.) I am 16 years old and will be 17 on January 1st. I live in Virginia, USA and...*hmmmm what else to say* I like chocolate cream pie??? "txt-tlk" annoys the crap out of me, and ever since I've seen it in action I have wanted to gouge out my eyeballs with a plastic spork. Thank you all again for admitting me into this elite group.

Signed,
Halosniper979/Karmageddon

Post Scriptum: Latin is fun...take a Latin class if the chance ever arises.  
Gaian Grammar Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games