Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
Question of the Day! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 10:38 am
Yeah, I think she meant that too...

Hey Miken, I read that you were sick during the summer. What happened? Flu? You are better now right? BTW, funny signature you got there. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 6:31 am
hypnocrown
Yeah, I think she meant that too...

Hey Miken, I read that you were sick during the summer. What happened? Flu? You are better now right? BTW, funny signature you got there. 3nodding
I had the flu (and a sore throat that I get every time I get sick)...and thanks for the comment on the siggy (BTW Sephilaren is also using my random images)

miken-chan

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:52 am
NEW Q OF THE DAY!!! (it's been a while): How many manga are out to date, and what story arch does it close??  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:35 am
Yes. It has been a long time since the last I guess official question of the week or day or whatever it is now. Lolz. Well right now it is up to book 17 and coming out monthly! They just finished the Kyoto Arc I think it is.  

Miwaslover

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 2:24 pm
miken-chan
I had the flu (and a sore throat that I get every time I get sick)...and thanks for the comment on the siggy (BTW Sephilaren is also using my random images)
Well, I'm glad yer allright. Flu is a really annoying thing to get. I think I have it right now but it's not too serious. I always wake up sneezing and I always have to get some kleenex or something. I hate that...

Huh? Sephi uses yer random things too? That's not cool Sephi, I like you but, you shouldn't do that. confused Come to think of it, I haven't seen her siggy in a while... rolleyes

Gee, it's too bad I can't answer this official QOTW cuz I don't get any manga. Oh well... Good job Miwas!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:11 pm
hypnocrown
Huh? Sephi uses yer random things too? That's not cool Sephi, I like you but, you shouldn't do that. confused Come to think of it, I haven't seen her siggy in a while... rolleyes

I don't think she meant it as a bad thing hypno.
3nodding

LustrousJade

miken-chan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 6:38 am
Miwaslover
Yes. It has been a long time since the last I guess official question of the week or day or whatever it is now. Lolz. Well right now it is up to book 17 and coming out monthly! They just finished the Kyoto Arc I think it is.
I can't buy it now (because of my parents) so when school starts I'll hopefully get a friend to buy them for me (of course I'll give them my money to use...who do you think I am? Sano?)...so I'll just need to get RK 16, 17 and 18 in September with FMA volume 3
lol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 3:47 pm
Miwaslover
yup, your absolutly correct!!  

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

miken-chan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 10:06 am
I hopefully can get 16, 17, and 18 in September...I don't like the feeling of not reading new manga...
ninja

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 6:28 am
New Q-of-the DAY (what two in a week!!! I'm on a roll man): Where did Sano get his last name, and did he have permission to use it? (this one may be a little tricky in the end)  

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

Wolf of Mibu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 8:19 pm
Melody Rhyme
New Q-of-the DAY (what two in a week!!! I'm on a roll man): Where did Sano get his last name, and did he have permission to use it? (this one may be a little tricky in the end)

Taking a stab at this..... He got his l;ast name from Captain Sagara (don't know his first name) from the Sekihotai (don't knkow how to spell it)..... he did not get permission because he told Sano to find himself one....( this will be so funny if I'm completely wrong) blaugh 3nodding sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 8:22 pm
Wolf of Mibu
Melody Rhyme

Taking a stab at this..... He got his l;ast name from Captain Sagara (don't know his first name) from the Sekihotai (don't knkow how to spell it)..... he did not get permission because he told Sano to find himself one....( this will be so funny if I'm completely wrong) blaugh 3nodding sweatdrop
That's basically right. Let's see if there are any other ideas one this.  

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

LustrousJade

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 3:25 am
A new question! Woot. Too bad I don't know the answer cept for Sanosuke adopting Capt. Sagara's last name.
rofl

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 9:32 am
Captain Sagara's first name is Sozo

miken-chan

Miwaslover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:20 pm
Well yeah there isn't pretty much to add on that question. Lolz. Another another! Let's go for three Sephi! mrgreen  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games