Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Plague of war (for RP People) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DO you like it?
  kinnda.
  nah
  it needs work
  AHHHH the MUTANT LAMAS ATTACK!!!
View Results

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:23 pm
Lalapeya's stomach tugged and her skirts started moving whiping at her legs.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:30 pm
Fermeen nodded. "Good, now keep at that for a couple minutes while i do something," he said, taking teh form of Lalpeya's love, Yvansi. "Now, keep going. THe winds should start to pick up.." he said in Yvansi's voice.  

Dreadlord Kharne

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:45 pm
Lalapeya didn't hear fermeen, she just concentrated on the winds, pushing them more, manking them go faster.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:52 pm
Fermeen watched as the winds started becoming more dangerous. "Lalapeya, stop!" it was clear she couldnt hear him. Fermeen jumped into teh winds and pulled Lalapeya out of teh vortex. "You should e more careful next time," he said in Yvansi's form in voice. He had forgotten to change back.  

Dreadlord Kharne

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:54 am
Lalapeya blushed, and ignored the old man, she got up and the winds ceaced, she was kinnda bored, and wished to see her brother.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:51 pm
*Nyx jolts away from Penndell shaking and paler than her natural color.She didn't speak but nodded to him. The dream was still fresh.She needed to change and needed to clear her mind or she wouldn't function right.She looks at the window and flinches as she see the sunlight.*  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:30 pm
*Nyx didn't know what was real or not at this moment*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:49 am
Nyx looks at Penndell not sure what was happening  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:46 am
Penndell took Nyx's arm and braced her, "I'll shut all of the curtains in the castle. Come, I'll order food, come on, just brace me, I'll keep you safe." Penndell, held on to Nyx, he yelled an order of all curtains to be closed and for an array of food.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:56 am
Nyx nods and moved closer. During the day she was at her weakest and with her dream even more so.  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:12 pm
Penndell held on to Nyx, "you have verry soft skin," he whispered.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:20 pm
Nyx blushes bring color to her pale skin"Tthank ye"  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:47 pm
There was a knock at the door, "come in" Penndell said. a servant entered with several plates of food, of different kinds, and he reported to Penndell that his sister has come home with a goblin and others. "Thank you please tell her to meet me in the private library." the servant bowed out of the room. "Come lay down, what do you wish for breakfast?"

Lalapeya thanked the servant for relaying her brother's message, "come boy's let us go to the library."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:00 pm
Nyx does so then looks at the food"I do not know..I haven't had much of mortal food before"  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:50 am
"Here try this then" Penndell handed her a warm roll, "and puth that with some cheeze, it'll be good, plus something sweet, like a grape." He tore the roll open and put a slice of cheeze and a small grape inside. "here... It'll be good."

Lalapeya paced the library impaciently.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces