Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Kastara Castle (RPers Wanted!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you Join?
  yes
  no
View Results

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:48 pm
"Jaden is in one now.I think its of the day he got his scars but I don't know"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:19 pm
Red Heart looked worried. "He's made it clear he doesn't want us knowing how he got those scars," she said. "I can't bear the thought of him being in pain, but I don't want to break his trust." She weighed the two thoughts in her mind for a moment before rushing into the cottage. "Forgive me Jaden," she whispered as she dove into his thoughts and dreams. She tried not to look at his memories but couldn't help it if some got to her mind. She visibly flinched as she saw how he got his scars. Tear fell down her cheeks and she wanted nothing more than to pull out of his mind.  

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:26 pm
*In his dreams that she caught he was hanging from the ceiling there was other creatures laughing.Some were whipping his back while others took a dagger to it.Jaden didn't make a sound.He refused to.He snaps out of his dream panting.His body was shaking*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:15 am
When he woke, Red Heart had his dreams burned into her mind. Tears fell down her cheeks as she jumped away from him. She shook her head to try and rid it of images of him being tortured. She moaned as the images stayed in the front of her mind, blocking all other thoughts and images.  

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 8:02 am
*He looked at her...He knew now that she had seen some of his past.Still shaking some from his dream he lifted his hand to touch hers*"I didn't want ye to see that....To know what I went through"*His voice was calm and yet held pain.*  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:29 am
Red Heart moan of pain turned into a growl of anger. She opened her eyes and they glowed red. She roared her anger as she thought to Shadow. Protect them from my anger, she thought. There's too much pain! I have to do something! Her true form burst from the Elven form. She spead her massive wings and spat fire into the sky.  

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:42 am
*Shadow sighs* Be careful my friend

*Damien sighs as he goes to his cousin*

*Jaden curls up on the bed.He wished things were differen*  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:10 am
Red Heart launched herself into the sky. Tell him why I do this, she thought to Shadow. I don't want him to be scared of me.  

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:22 am
I will red. But I think he hates himself for letting you feel and see some of his past that he wasn't strong enough to fight it*Sighing he went to see Jaden*

*Jaden knew the others were there but he wouldn't speak.He needed to relax or he will lose the battle to keep from becoming sick*

"Jaden...Red is sensitive to emotions.When she feels that of extreme pain she has to be away from others or her powers will hurt others"

"Shadow thanks for tell him that...let leave him be.If I know jaden as I do having others around will not help him relax"  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:30 am
Red Heart flew as high as she dared and deemed it safe. She roared her pain and dover to the earth. She found a large body of water and dove right in. She swam to the bottom and stayed there as long as she could. When she finally surfaced, she just floated there and sent a silent call out to Jaden.  

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:39 am
*He blinks* Aye Red?*He asked in his mind.He watch the other leave the room.When they were gone he got out of the bed*  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 12:17 pm
I'm sorry that happened, she said. I just loose my temper sometimes. I just -It's like. I can't even explain it.  

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 2:24 pm
*He sighs* Its alright Red...thank ye for freeing me of my memories....I am sorry ye had to see some of it...  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:22 pm
Red Heart's tail slapped the water. Her concentration slipped for a moment and he saw where she was and felt her desire to have him close by. No one should have to go through that, she thought back. No one. Ever.  

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:00 pm
*He opens the window.He closes his eyes and became the wind.He goes to her.Soon he returns to his true form and looks at her*"I agree nay one should,but I did"*He sighs as he sits down*"Ye only saw 1% of what I went through.They wanted to break my spirit but they couldn't.I never once cried out.I wanted to but I wouldn't give into them.I tell ye this cause I trust ye with my heart and secrets."*He looks into the water.His eyes were live with the memories*  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games