Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)
OiM - How it All Began Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SirBayer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:43 pm

Arthur grinned; the snowman was out of the way for a split second. He waded through the snow to Henry's side, then began examining him. "What's up for you, any substantial pain?" he asked, just to be sure the snowballs had done no lasting damage.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:48 pm

"I'm fine." Henry insisted, "My hand is a little burnt, though."

The snowman started to claw it's way towards Arthur and Henry, albeit slowly.

NativeForeigner

SirBayer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:55 pm

"Uhm..." Arthur looked to it. "It's not too bad. There's plenty of cold to put it in," Arthur added a little ironically. "Should help a little, stop it from keep burning."
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:03 pm

Andreas tried to stand; he also tried to stop the flow of blood from his nose with his hand, but found it was easier to just let it spill.

Venom3001

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:04 pm

As Arthur touched Henry's burnt hand with his own, his hands began to tingle and a soft, almost unseen, golden glow sparkled in between Henry's hand and Arthur's hands. Soon enough, Henry's hand was feeling much better and Arthur felt just slightly drained, like he had just walked up a flight of stairs maybe three or four steps high.

In other words, it wasn't extremely draining.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:07 pm

Andreas managed to get to his feet, and the bleeding slowed, but just a little.

NativeForeigner

SirBayer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:07 pm

"What...?" Arthur muttered. He did not know what had cost him the energy; small though it was, it was not something that just happened.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:09 pm

"What did you do to my hand?" Henry asked, "It feels better."

NativeForeigner

SirBayer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:17 pm

"I... I don't know, I just touched it to examine it," Arthur returned.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:23 pm

((Blah! I don't wanna puppet Joe's character so much...))

"Well, you fixed it."

NativeForeigner

SirBayer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:33 pm

((Well then don't. When's Joe coming back?))
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:33 pm

"I believe, fine sirs, that I have found a reason not to overuse these odd abilities that seem to be popping up around us," Andreas declared. He had some loose snow packed around his nose, held up by his hand. Most of the snow was bloody.

Venom3001

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:35 pm

((Not for a while, so I'm just gonna get past where I'd have to puppet. Which is done...so yeah...))

The snowman was attempting to stand back up.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:26 pm

Arthur moved over to Andreas. "Uhm... how are you doing, what's the matter here...?"

SirBayer

Just an Innocent Face

Blessed Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:37 pm

The Shady young man stared up into the ancient mansion with the moon lingering upon its room and the heavenly eyes of the heavens gazing down upon the dreary vision.

The vigorous adolesent looked on, captured in the rapture of this moment and his eyes pierced the falsly veil enveloping the structure infront of him, hidden in a shroud of hayish blond hair. A great adventure would soon unfold for the stray teen...

The wind blew deceptively against the back of his black undone shirt as it flapped in the wind and under was a white tee bearing a red insignia of a winged skull and a survival knife sheath clung to his jeans leg. Lets have some fun... he thought as he fingered the celtic coin one last time before entering the embrace of the musty and overpowering scent of time and death...
11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games