Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:49 am
Natsha glared up at them, wondienrg how powerful this demon could possibly be. She then had an idea. she quickly grabbed the remaining arrows, draiwng out the holy water form them and scattered them in intricate pentacles on the ground aroudn the humans she began to cast her protection spell.

Gabriel frowned.
"Both of my options are dire. Whether I leave or stay you and that demon continue to exist on earth and harm more people. Besides..." he smile dthen. if you intend to bring about an apocolypse, surely it is better for them to die now than later, and be gaurenteed a seat in Heaven. i know tehse souls wlel enough that they will go there. So where is the threat?"

he withdrew what little fire he had left and began to formulate his plan. what he had said was true, but he would rather that the others didn't die. he remebered long ago how he had prevented three potential martyrs form being burnt up in the flames. The same trick could work again, especially when aplified by Natasha's spell.

He gripped his sword, tucked in hsi wings, and dove for the Beserker.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:56 am
Lazarus Sfited infront of Gabriel and kiked him once then he drew his sword.
A sudden blast came from the area that Llendar was. A blast of light. The blast knocked the Berserker off its feet into a building. Llendar stood there. One hand pointed at a flickering light post. As it went dead.
"Sorry Lazarus but did you forget im still here. Gabriel You handel Lazarus Ill keep this thing at bay." Llendar said as he drew more light from a near by light post.  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:05 am
"Thakyou- you couldnt have chosen a better time." Gabriel called to Llendar with a grin. he truned back to Lazarus.
"Looks like it's just you and me kid." he winked and then slashed out with hsi sword, testingf ro hwo Lazerous woudl block or dodge.

Natasha smiled as the portection spell emerged, covering them in a shimmering dome.
"this better work..."

--

meanwhile adam contnued south, seraching out with his mind for aisling's prescense. he found teh shiver of a farmiliar Demona dn relaise dthat Opal was below. He grabbed his scythe and dived down for an offensive..  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:12 am
Lazarus took the hit in the arm and pulled Gabriel close to him till they were face to face. "Sorry Gabriel but I think youve over stayed your welcome." Lazarus said as he Put the point of his Blafe agenst Gabriels Spine. He was about to stab it in when A arrow caught him off guard. He spun as it hit him. Balst of light hit him at once. The other 4 Hasaseme had arrived. Llendar sent the berserker fly and Turned to do the same.  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:18 am
not wasting time in thanks, but projecting the thought anyway, Gabriel followed after lazarus as he half fell, stabbing down with his sword, ready to empower it with fire.

[:3 gabriel's very firey. The 4 seraphim each hold an element - gabriel fire, Lucifer earth, Eve water and Adam gravity. Then the other lower angels have light(michael), humors(raphiel) and air (chamuel and Uriel). Beelio has darkness and mestopheles has lightning....-ahem- lol sorry went into geek mode there.]  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:23 am
[lol Its okay ive seen that some where. Have you noticed its startingto get more Christmasy (not even a word I think) around here?]

"Damn!!!" Shouted Lazarus he spun around a portal opend and before he left he shouted. "This isnt over. This isnt even the Begining."  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:25 am
[yup. It's a bit tragic that we're celebrating so early but nevermind :3]
"come back coward!" Gabriel called after him. He was glad Lazerous was leaving, but that only menat that he would have a new oppertunity to attack when his gaurd was down.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:30 am
Renten stood up where he had landed. "Damn! How many men have we lost!?" Renten asked as he held hi wounded arm
"All of Alpha Squad." Nikoli said as he limped over.  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:35 am
Natsha lowered her protection spell with a hisse dswearword. she had manage dot protect some, but not al. she was next to useless.

Gabriel floated in the air, eyeying the portal that Lazerus had dissapeared into and then sighed, drifting back down to finaly set foot on the ground. He dropped his sword and it evaporated into nothing.
"I'm truly sorry." Gabriel said a little meekly  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:44 am
"Thats alright its not your fault. Well it looks like Nave wont fall." Said Nikoli.  

Andy _1134

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:27 am
As Opal hurried along with the little girl in tow she flicked a string attached to her cat. As if she could see what had occurred she said, "Good kitty...now go play nicely with them."

Opal then tilted her head to one side-someone was coming.....Her strings pulsed.

She quickly turned-flinging the young girl in front of her to act as a human shield. "Come to play?" she asked. Opal wrapped her arm across the little girl's neck. The little girl then began to sob.
--------------------------------------------------
Back in the city.....

The white cat crawled out from it's hiding place and meowed sweetly at Gabriel.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:04 pm
Adam landed and looked between her and the young girl.
"You have Aisling. I have come to collect her."

---

Gabriel blinekd down at the cat. something was wrong with it- teh lifeless quality in it's eyes.
"Get back from it." he immediately ordered the others  

dragontamer363
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:13 pm
Llendar and the other Hasaseme moved away from the cat. Nikoli walked over and recovred his pistol.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:37 pm
Lilith too moved away from the cat but watched it with a confused look.
"That cat isn't alive. I can't see anything for it Well either that or it's immortal but how often do you see an immortal cat?" She said with a laugh.

[you guys were starting to get all christmasy so I wanted to too. Except when I do christmas outfits I prefer doing them in gold and white rather than red and green.]  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:43 pm
[your av looks beautiful smile ]

Gabriel riased an eyebrow at the cat.
"hm. So no rules agisnt kicking it over a building then?"  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games