Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:44 pm
The werewolf who caught the garter grinned just a little bit and asked Nadia to dance leading her to the dance floor with a confident smile.

Leon pulled Kailee closer as they danced. "And you madame have been tempting me since that rental house near the beach." He countered leaning down a little to kiss her lips. "And if you drag me away right now I would not put up any resistance." He grazed his aching fangs against the tender flesh of her neck with a possessive and slightly dominating growl.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:13 pm
Kailee grinned. "Is that so? But what will the guests think if the bride and groom disappear suddenly from the reception?" she murmured, not really caring what the guests thought, she was mostly just bantering.

Nadia rolled her eyes and sent a small glare at Kailee, who didn't even notice, but she danced with the wolf who caught the garter, trying VERY hard not to step on anyone's toes. She was a very good fighter. A good dancer? Not so much.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:18 pm
The werewolf smiled a little. "Here like this," He said calmly and in a non threatening way taught Nadia how to dance. "See? You're doing great." He praised with a smile and a slight blush.

Leon smiled a little and leaned in and pressed a kiss to her throat. "The guests shouldn't mind too much. It's close to the end anyway." He purred in a tone that he knew would send her knees weak.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:32 pm
Kailee blushed slightly and then stepped poorly, and in heels, that is not a good thing. Her ankle rolled and she stumbled suddenly, clinging close to Leon to stop herself from falling with a small yelp. "Don't do that to me . . ." she mock scolded, burying her face into his chest. Yes, her knees went weak, but it was interrupting the flow of the dance . . .

Nadia didn't even notice her partner's blush. She was focusing too much on her feet, not confidant at all that his praise was anywhere near the truth.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:38 pm
Leon laughed a little holding Kailee up and very close to her body. "Do what?" He purred and was about to continue when someone tapped his shoulder. "Contrates brother." His oldest sister grinned and hugged them both. "We have to go the babies are getting restless. I hope your marriage is as good as ours is." She purred kissing their cheeks then joined her husband and headed toward the exit with a smile. Then out of the shadows seven wolves followed them. No one was alarmed as they had the same markings as her husbands.

"No, no look at me. Trust me I'll lead you in this." He said with a smile. "Just calm down, you're doing great." He continued to praise.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:51 pm
Nadia growled and her head snapped up to glare at the guy. "I follow no one but the royals." she snapped angrily before turning her attention back to her feet. As an Alpha, being told to follow someone rankled her to the very core. It just was not in her nature.

"You know what." Kailee murmured before they were interrupted and she was able to get her footing in time to be able to return the hug from her sister-in-law. "Thanks for coming." she said, trying to be a good hostess. She watched the couple leave with their . . . she guessed they were bodyguards before she returned her attention to her husband. "Mm . . . I guess it won't be long till the party ends then." she said and indeed, soon enough some of her own clan came and said they were going home, a few of them casting wary glances at Leon, though there was no hostility, they had accepted the union and even gave their congratulations to the couple before leaving.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:56 pm
Leon smiled warmly and held Kailee close and kissed her forehead after each person left them. It seemed not long before it was just Nadia and her dance partner left and they were oblivious to everything outside of him trying to teach her to dance and her going all Alpha on him. It was hilarious.

"Yes but in dancing the female follows the male. You can lead in everything else I swear it just let me teach you." He said gently. Like she was a spooked horse.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:15 pm
"Then dancing is stupid!" Nadia said, pulling back from the other, breaking out of the dance only to find that they were the last ones there besides Kailee and Leon . . . the former of which was looking over at her with an amused smirk. It annoyed Nadia. "I . . . It's . . . Gah!" she exclaimed finally after fumbling for words and stormed out of the room. She needed to work off some frustration.

Kailee giggled a little at her friend's antics, shaking her head a bit. Nadia always was a stubborn one. But she was a hard worker and valued determination. "Follow her." Kailee mouthed to the wolf Nadia had left behind, thinking the two of them were actually a rather cute couple.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:33 pm
"Alpha wait!" Warren cried racing after her. "I'm sorry you can lead! I promise!" His voice faded as he chased her.

Leon grinned. "Does that mean we can go to our bed now?" Leon teased sweeping her up into his arms. "Cause...I've been ready to make you mine for a long long time." He purred using that knee melting voice again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:40 pm
Kailee giggled as Leon swept her up into his arms and she squrimed a little, playfully of course. "Well . . ." she murmured before shifting suddenly into a wolf, escaping his grasp. "You have to catch me first!" she laughed, running off towards the bedroom. It was just something about her wolfish instinct. She wanted her mate to catch her.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:44 pm
Leon blinked then his heart pumped. Yes. A chase! I'm good at chasing. He purred and raced after her. He pumped his arms and legs harder for speed. Yes he was using up the blood but it didn't matter. -catch her. Claim her- His instinct roared at him. And he obeyed, getting closer and closer...
"Wait..." He muttered confused. "Where did she go?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:02 pm
Kailee giggled and then pounced on Leon from her hiding place. "Gotcha!" she laughed before running off towards her bedroom again, not staying still, long enough for him to catch her back yet. "C'mon slowpoke!" she teased.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:05 pm
"OOMPH!" He hissed out after being pounced on. Once he'd regained his composure he raced after her. Until he got between her and the door to their room. He hadn't even noticed that the palace was empty. He was too busy catching his mate.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:29 pm
Kailee yelped and tried to stop once she saw that Leon was between her and the room, but it was too late, she ran right into him. But she was giggling the whole time.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:32 pm
Leon grinned and held her tight as they barrelled into the bedroom. "You can't escape me." He teased wickedly into her ear. "Never ever." He smiled a little. But his confidence was thin. He had no idea how to go about this. None at all.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games