Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
The Creeping Sleep ~ D&D style fantasy rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

As the air grows thick, summer arrives.Spreading fast in the unevitable heat,
  this multiplying destroyer of human meat,with it's sparing few lives.
  Darkening limbs, nowhere to begin.An endless row of soldiers,
  carrying their weapons and kin,have not the force, to make this endin'
  A seriekiller, yet not in prison.The laughter grows silent,
  city dissolving into flames,but never really gone,
  in it's neverending reign.
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:20 pm
"And what exactly is that?" Veleth said, tilting his head a little. "I haven't had any fun in a long while, so I will use all weapons i wish."

Craban looekd curiously at Renten and smiled.
"good on you Ayan..." he encouraged, partialy to himself. "Get him."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:47 pm
"Whats going on why am I losing control!?" Renten said as he droped to his knees.
Pride looked at Gluttony and said "I thought you removed his memoires."
"I did Pride but that wreached sword must be weakening Donties control."
A black flame gathered at the center of Renten's forehead. From the base it began to turn white. There was a sudden blast of energy. A dark figure stagered back from Renten. "That little brat broke my control." The figure said. "Oh well at least killing her will make me feel better." He said as he lunged trowred Ayan. A suden flash of steel and the figure fell back.
"Lay one hand on her, and ill make sure you never see this wrold again." Renten said as he stood up,  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:51 pm
Veleth stepped back and fixed the scene with a look of alarmed interest.
"Now that is interesting."
he frowned and then jerked forwards, scooping the 'new' Renten into a swift trhoathold, holding his blade to him.
"I liked the old Renten better, you know. let's not let him elave so soon, hm?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:53 pm
Orla senses were on high alert. The air seemed tense and warmer. She could only assume that the others were in battle.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:54 pm
The group heade for the palace and the eldest son leapt in first already armed and shortly followed by his brotehr, who had his bow armed.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:58 pm
"Hehe There is only one me That heaten over there is Dontie A shape shifter like you the only diffrence is he can take control over a host. Now if you dont mind." Renten said as he kicked Veleth in the stomach lanching him self back. Landing on his feet. "Turn to vapor." He said as he hit the ground the small rocks turned to water then to vapor. He stood up holding his hands in a symbol. "Crimson Lightning!" He shouted as a bolt of red energy shot out being guided by the vapor.  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:03 pm
Veleth snarled and watched as the lightning - very real lightning struck out for him and the Dontie creature. Completely struck blank as to how he could avoid such a blow he snarled and took a chance. he immediately let his from go and briefly shifted to his true form -the one he avoided at all costs. true enough the lightning struck him, but passed uselessly over and through him. He immeidtaley shifted back, gripping his sword, still feeling the tingle of electricity over his body.
"You should not have done that."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:44 am
"Oh really? Then eat this!" Renten said as he formed a cricle with his index finger and thumb. "Black Dragons flame!" He inhailed a large breath, and then exhailed through the circle. A torrent of blue fire shot out.
"Wind sheild!" Shouted Dontie, as the flames approched."Sins head trowed the castle and start the assualt. Lolth wont wait anthor day." He said to the sins. They nooded with a smile and the disapered through black portals.  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:57 am
Veleth galnced over his shoulder and held out his sword to brace the attack. The fire licked around it but he pushed forwards and flipepd up, trhowing a number of shurikens at Renten as a distraction. He landed on Renten, but instead of lanidng in human form, he shifted into the huge bulk of a bear, pinning him to the ground and snarling  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:12 pm
As the now Bear form Veleth landed on him. He reached out and said turn to Diamond. his hand began to be covered in diamonds forming a fist. he began to pound it into Veleths side and ribs. With the last strike he shouted. "Bolt punch!!" Slaming an Electrofied diamond fist into Veleths side.  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:49 pm
Veleth roared in pain and lepat for him again, shifting again. this time he was the centaur and kicked Renten with his powerful legs and hooves, hoping to break ribs. as he was forced back he leapt over him, shifted again and turned into his true form, pinning him again.

The form was unsettlingly unsual. An emaciated form of black skin coveirng jutting bones. It had the appearance of something between a rabbit and the skull of an antelope, with long pointed ears and a skull-like face and maw. the limbs wer eunnaturally long and tipped by long claws opposable fingers. a long whiplike tail cracked out to balance itself, and the long spike-like ears were flat to it's skull. Veleth's characteristic jet-black eyes galre diwth intelligence and amusement at his opponent.
"I see why we decide dot wor with you. But i'm afraid that it is unacceptable that you run around causing trouble now. If that spirit would kindly re-possess you..."
he spoke, but his mouth barley moved - being without lips, only the movement of it's jaw and the lashing of it's lizard-like tongue were idnications of speech. veleth voice, howver, carried as much psychically as anything esle.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:06 pm
"This calls for a desprit move." he said as he looked up at him. Quickly he slamed his palm into Veleths left eye and shouted Turn to Magnizium! Flash Flare!" The rock in his hand transformed and exploded with a massive release of energy. Sending Veleth off Renten and him slideing across the room. He quickly rolled into a standing pose holding his hand. "Heal." he said as a flash of light returned his burned hand to normal. "Sorry but thats getting annoying and I dont like have men on top of me. Goddess if you would please give me back Nyusica." Renten said as he watched Veleth carefully. His left eye turning red then his seconed.  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:11 pm
Veleth agve an uneartly shriek and was propelled backwards, landing and rolling on teh ground and skidding to hit teh wall. For a moment he was stunning and shddere dbut eh quickly got to his feet, shaking his head to try and dispel some of the temporary blidness the attack had caused. His left eye bled badly and he shuddered agian, but retaned his ground.

"I've been trained to stand better than a little pain, kid." He said, though wa sunable to disguise the slight tremor in his voice. His tounge snaked out to survey some of the danage of the burnt skin around his damaged eye. He waited, half crouched on all fours, hoping the new darkness that invade dhis sight would dispel soon. the flashed of light danging around in fornt of one eye was promising. realsing his weakness, but not too afraid of how it might handicap him, his ears were flcied forwards and alert.

his wa sthe longest period he had spent in hsi true body. It was both horrendous to hsi dignity, frightening and yet very liberating. he felt a welath of possibiilities bubbling just below the surface.

"Do you need more magic tricks to defeat me, Renten?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:24 pm
"Hehe There wanst only Magnizum mixed in there I made sure to mix in some Arsinic So even as we speak the posion is slowly moving through your body. Magic isnt my only skill I am an abled swords men." Renten said as he drew his blade. "You guys gota hurry up and get to the castle ill open a portal so you can get there faster." Renten said as he opened a dark hole infront of them.  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:34 pm
Craban nodded, glad to be given a cue to get the hell away from them.
"Got it." he eyed the dark hole a little warily, and then ran towards it. The elvish family quickly followed, with Tuilinn making sure to lead the centauress with her.

Veleth hissed and rose onto his hind legs, eaisly at least 8 foot tall in this form (even discounting his ears). he fixed himself on Renten.
"You have no idea what i can do...I have no idea. I continue to fight. If you have any honour you will continue to meet my challenge."
His tail made another whipcracking sound. he notice dhe drifted into the manner of speech of his training years ago. An elite assasin did not back down. He would rather fall on his sword.
that thought amused him.
Nevertheles he felt his veins and insides begin to burn...

"You're dying." That farmiliar voice sounded in his head - it's presense already an indication of the direness of his situation.

I am over 60 years old and I barely look thirty, brother. I've survived more battles than you can count. We cannot die. We proved that. If you are anything more than a figment of my imagination, you will amke yourslef useful and boost my imune system or some such interior trickery. he mentally snapped back.

"Please..." the voiced faded away as he repressed it. He looked back at Renten.
"Come on!" he practically roared. a note of desperation in it - like an old tiger looing for it's last bloody fight.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games