Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noir Role Play Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: epic, magic, battle, adventure, fable 

Reply Noir Role Play Guild
bump and random things to say? HERE D<!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alecto Erebus Enyo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:24 pm

But dear... how can you even ask why? your land... is the richest of all... *Alecto looked at Isa* and your land is in between the Vampire land and the Usagi land...
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:26 pm

*nods in understanding* I see... *looks down a little* and with your world been between mine and the vampire realm, it could cause destruction if they chose to invade.

Salanica
Vice Captain

Fashionable Explorer

Zemanasu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:29 pm

"A Vampire, a creature of night
A Warewolf a creature of night"
*he grinned
"that would make an interesting and savage batte, but one that I could easily win"
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:36 pm

*Alecto looked at Isa* dont be so arrogant werewolf.... *he looked angry* please let me finish... This invation... the vampires wont do it alone...

Alecto Erebus Enyo
Crew

Salanica
Vice Captain

Fashionable Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:40 pm

Nekogirl1991
*Alecto looked at Isa* dont be so arrogant werewolf.... *he looked angry* please let me finish... This invation... the vampires wont do it alone...

What?? *jumps up in horror, staring at Alecto* what are you talking about?? *looks around to isa and then back to Alecto* I will not allow my realm to be taken over!!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:43 pm

"Calm yourself Usagi, to take your realm, they would have to take mine, and that would not happen while i still draw breath"
He turned to stare at Alecto
"Continue, if you will"

Zemanasu
Vice Captain

Alecto Erebus Enyo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:49 pm

As i was saying... *He continued* they wont do it alone.. right now they are trying to convince the Foxes and for sure will try to get the dragons Leader... the only way to know for sure is letting Erebus out and getting inside her lake... I sent an invitation to the Dragon Leader to see if she is on our side... i dont know if she will come though...
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:55 pm

All seems a little bit... intimidating... Usagi... against the Foxes, Vampire, and even possibly the dragon clan... *looks down at the floor* no wonder the Usagi have such a reputation as the 'cute' but hopeless race...

Salanica
Vice Captain

Fashionable Explorer

Alecto Erebus Enyo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:59 pm

Songstress910-Salanica
All seems a little bit... intimidating... Usagi... against the Foxes, Vampire, and even possibly the dragon clan... *looks down at the floor* no wonder the Usagi have such a reputation as the 'cute' but hopeless race...

*Alecto looked at her* my dear Usagi you are not alone... you have the Demons on your side... Erebus, Enyo and i are all on your side
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:01 pm

"I do not know about the Dragons, but the Warewolves know where our loyalties lie"
Grins a toothy grin towards the cowering Usagi
"A friendship made long ago between our tribes stays strong"
Looks towards Alecto
"And i hope the same strength lies in our mutual respect"

Zemanasu
Vice Captain

Salanica
Vice Captain

Fashionable Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:02 pm

*stares at them both for a moment, then smiles and bows down* that I am graceful for... But... I'd rather deal peacefully with the situation. Try to handle the situation without fighting.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:04 pm

dont worry my dear... if there is going to be a war... we wont be the ones to start it *he promised with a look*

Alecto Erebus Enyo
Crew

Zemanasu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:05 pm

"Peace is a god solution, but not always Viable, Both Alecto and I know this"
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:07 pm

*nods again, smiling still* how can I repay you two for this though...? I would never be able to withstand those realms without support.

Salanica
Vice Captain

Fashionable Explorer

Alecto Erebus Enyo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:07 pm

Its true... Erebus is sure that they will be the first to strike as long as we dont fall in one of their traps...
Noir Role Play Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games