Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Echo of a Love Tale (open and looking for ppl) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:26 pm
" Ok..?" She continued walking  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 4:36 am
Seraph looked around "Lets see if I am allowed on the castle grounds y..oh shi..we need to get back" the head of weapontry and a few gaurds where walkign in their direction "We need to go now"  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 6:51 am
" What's wrong?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 3:52 pm
Shortly after his newfound friends left, he walked around for hamsters for his experiments. "So.. for this first experiment, I'll need a lot of metal...." He spotted a couple of guards heading around a corner. "Excuse me gentlemen? May you assist me in an experiment?" The guards were a little annoyed. The bigger one, a snake and apparently the captain, hissed, "We are on a sssspecial mission. Would you kindly sssstep out of the way?" "Oh, it will only take a second, I'll pay you for your time." The captain pondered this. "Oh, alright then. What issss it?" Cody smiled devilishly, "Alright! Step side to side, just like... yes! Perfect!" Cody started muttering ancient words, and wind started to billow around the guards. "What isss this!!!" The captain raged. "Oh, just my experiment." Cody smiled. The captain let out a giant bellow of anger, and was absorbed by the winds, along with his subordinate. When the billowing stopped, the guards were gone. "Well done! My teleportation spell was a successsss, oops, spent too much time around that snake. " He smiled and looked for the guards he had randomly teleported. "They should be about a mile around here... I'll pay them for this great success."  

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 3:56 pm
The hea dof weapontry stood looking very suprised "Well, good one son..NOW GET MY GAURDS BACK HERE!" he commanded

Seraph watched from a safe distance "We need to get the presentation ready, the Weapontry head will not like any flaws"  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 3:58 pm
" Come on then." she dragged Seraph away  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 4:02 pm
Seraph got to his house "Ok, lets see, presentation...oh gawd..what to do!"  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 4:09 pm
'" Calm down love."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:13 am
"I want..no NEED this position in the castle!" Seraph scrammbled around the room setting stuff up  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 2:05 pm
" How can i help??"  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 2:34 pm
"Accualy, yes, I have NO IDEA how to present this to him"  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 2:41 pm
" Umm.... Hmmmm we could set up in the living room and you cover that design up and show it to him when he comes. and we will test it out so he can see."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 2:44 pm
Seraph slamme dhis fist into his palm "Yes!"  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 3:17 pm
" Ok that works. " Uhhh you think he'll be hungry or anything?"  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 3:47 pm
"No..not really, he is all buisness..scarey accualy"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]