Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Town/ Semi- City RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:22 pm

" I don't know ? You want to rest relax here?" " I'll go close up your shop and you can stay here." She grinned" I have plenty of orders I need to fill anyways so you can stay and watch me work while you rest"

She wnet to his shop and put closed sign up
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:33 pm

Navo nodded and chilled out on the couch"Worse case of that rage Ive ever had"he said to himself and laid down. He sighed and looked around looking at all the things Sophie had made...

wolfbanebaxton

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:33 pm

Seraph walked by a small group of people one of whitch looked very frightened "Whats wrong" they explained and he bursted out laughing I see" he also noticed they where staring at M.e. who wasn't used to getting so much attention
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:35 pm

She ran back and saw him on the ouch resting.

She took out her order form and began work.

" i have around 10 orders."

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:44 pm

Navo smiled and looked up"Well I would help but I dont know how to work metals and such"he chuckled sitting up and looking at the ground...
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:48 pm

" If I need help you can pass me what I need she grinned. "

"Like now pass me that sharp curved tool?"

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:57 pm

Navo got to his feet and handed her the tool"here ya go"he said walking behind her and wrapping his arms around her waist"Is this ok"he asked...
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:03 pm

"Yes it is ok." She chuckled. Sophie leaned over a bit taking a ball off wax from a container and digging into it with the tool sculpting it into a rose.

" Some client want's a candle for an alter."

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:10 pm

Navo smiled and nuzzled her neck"I want some candle for our alter at the church"he chuckled nibbling her neck, if he was kidding it was hard to tell...
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:14 pm

" Silly I know it wasn't you." " This is a candle for a very old fur his mate passed on.
She giggled and his touch but still continues now crafting the leaves and grabbing some fake stems fashioned them around candle.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:24 pm

Navo chuckled"not what I was talking about silly" he murred and rubbed her belly"I was talking about candles for a wedding alter"he said nibbling her neck...
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:29 pm

" wait what? what for??"

She murred at his touch setting the candle aside and getting to work on the other sculptures.

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:35 pm

He chuckled nibbling on her neck"never mind, Ill see if you understand what am getting at"he pulled out a little black box and showed it to her with his arms still around her waist...
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:39 pm

" No i kind of got the hint at the candle pun just caught we off guard." " Woa Is that what I think it is?" She looked at the tiny box.

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:46 pm

Navo chuckled and opened it a ring sat inside it"what else did you think it was"he smiled nibbling her neck. He murred happily against her, "well what do you say"he chuckled...
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games