Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Sereine Springs: RP of the Elements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your ultimate element?
  Earth
  Air
  Fire
  Water
  Darkness
  Light
  All
  uh..is twinkies a choice? :3
View Results

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:53 pm
"orders where orders." he said looking up at her "if you do wish to die then that could be arranged." he finshed  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:56 pm
" You know what I should have let them kill you when they where thinking of. When we beat you in the battle... Oh but no I had to think he was wort hit he was better. Your just a pawn. Did you ever think that we would of helped you with your sister? The elements could of healed her. You don't get it do you? they will use you for what they gain and then kill you off both."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:59 pm
"it dosn't matter any more my sister wont recognise me any more..... might as well carry out what is asked of me then."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:03 pm
" Thats the problem she wouldn't care what you look like. But she would care that you've turned into a heartless pawn. You think she will be happy if they even do heal her knowing that people died in the process..?? Why if there is no reason then why stay with them? I came back to help. I don't know why though I should just give up I guess. And I'm glad you knocked me out because I wouldn't have beem able to hurt you..."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:06 pm
"you know love is a strange thing." he said his eyes tearing up.. "if it went for that simple fact.....i i would of killed you...."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:08 pm
She stared at him
" Why do you think I came? I wan to help I want to help you get your sister. And get the two of you away from all of this. "she stepped closer.
" It's odd but i l love you too."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:10 pm
"do you really think you can help me......do you? your powers are gone you cant do anything....and even if you could what would you do?" he said the tears started to slowly trical down his cheak.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:13 pm
" I'd still try even if they kill me I'd still try..." she was already crying
she wiped them from his cheeck.
" I don't know I just want to help and be with you or be dead..."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:16 pm
Apa pulled his head away. looking down at the ground. "death might be the only way......" a tear excapes his fur and falls on the broken rose.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:18 pm
"Don' pull away."
She hugged him
" I know it might be. "  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:20 pm
"why dont you just join our side???" he said just standing still "if you do they would give your powers back....although you would have to get a new look..."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:23 pm
" I know... I don't want to hurt the elements but.... I can't hurt you and I can't see you die". she reached up and kissed him " I'll do it."

(( yah i get to go find a new picture hehe!))  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:23 pm
(already have one....if you want to use it.)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:26 pm
(( lemme see? ))  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:53 pm
"d do you m mean y you would join us j just for my sake???" he said turning to look her in the eyes his eyes wide with shock.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games