Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Sci-Fi RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:16 pm
((sorry for this... but a satalite cannons beam is not just a small beam its almost the size of your ship Dark))  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:17 pm
((Gawd stop hitting me with this stuff and wait a few, GAWD I WAS gonna have something happen))  

LunaFoxxx

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:19 pm
((all i am saying is that it would have to be a bigger hole lke half of your mech or somthing...))

((oh and BTW that explotion killed Apa))  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:20 pm
((Finnaly Apa dies somewhere XD Just kidding..or am I?))  

LunaFoxxx

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:21 pm
User Image
GW caught Seraph's MS gently"You alright"he asked over the intercom"That fool killed himself"Narun said with wide eyes"Is he insane"he said his voice a little raspy"How far will the military go to get me back"he asked...  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:23 pm
" Apa....." Seramiphia slid down the side of the ship and cried
(( hey no being mean to apa!))  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:24 pm
Seraph chuckled "Military minions are all insane" Seraph started to fly into a position when his MS suddenly fail "What tha hell?" only the thrusters worked "Whatgoing on?!" he hit the control panel and is flicked, but stayed off  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:34 pm
User Image
Narun helped Seraph's MS to the docking bay and set him down, GW sat down. Narun climbed out and ran to his mistress's side"How far is the military willing to go mistress"he asked sadly"He was your friend wasn't he mistress"he held her close...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:37 pm
" Yes.." she curled up wincing and sobbed into Narun  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:42 pm
Seraph was stuck in his MS "Aww come on" he sighed, just below him he saw where the hole cu mst of the main wires "Crap.." he slammed his head into the board, then pit opened "Oh" he smiled and hopped out, when he went to land the jump, something felt off and he landed face first"What th..NARUN NARUN! GET IN HERE HELP" he called out lookign at where his left leg should be  

LunaFoxxx

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:43 pm
User Image
Narun held her and picked her up into his arms"I swear mistress, the vixen will pay"he said and laid her onto a cot"I swear"he said and rushed off to Seraph"I can't do much."he said and put him onto the med bay bed. He went over and turned Linda back on as he slid off into the docking bay, sliding into the GW. They synx and flew off"YOUR GOING TO DIE!!!"He screamed at the Vixen's ship so she could hear"AM COMING TO KILL YOU"the happy care free anthro was gone and something new had been born...
{{Edited}}  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:46 pm
" Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!"  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:52 pm
the vixens ship was hovering quietly in the cloud cover over the shop that serap's ship had docked at. "now that te prototype has left we can get down to buissness." fire another EMP on there ship i dont want anything enterupting use" she told the pilot

"yes mam" as Naruns MS lft Radar range the pilot fired another EMP at seraphs ship.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:55 pm
User Image
Narun's rage blinded him as he ignored the EMP blast and went straight for the vixen's ship"AHHHH!!!"he roar as he shot the harpoon claws."DIE!!!"He roared, his rage that he had kept inside for so long came out all at once"COME OUT AND FIGHT ME!!!" he roared...  

wolfbanebaxton

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 12:06 am
ooc:/ not to sound nit picky but ummm did you read my post clearly??? i ment it as that she was in the oposite direction and she waited tell you left before she shot the EMP at seraph's ship.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games