Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:32 am
*looks to lucyly* any after all... *sighs* it's beter to tell my plan... i want to enhant that object and make you extract the spell ok? so try bringing something that you think fit  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:33 am
knnytte of terror
"ok" *swallows crystal broom appears sweeps*
what a waste... you cold just get that broom near the exit. well lets try again when you are done.  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

honey nut oo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:33 am
i have an extra cat collar...will that work? it has a bell and its rainbowy...*looks at and tilts head tail wagging*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:35 am
that will do... i'l try an shifting spell... it's easy to release and an collar can be wore so it's perferct  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

RaWr-i-lovely

HONEY-CHAN lover
busos_gurl
HONEY-CHAN lover
*sits in the empty seat and looks around the room confused about the topic at hand*

*sits by her and explains whats going on* Edward is teach everone other than me how to master the magic they carrie but trying also to broden the spectrum of what powers you do have to putting them somewhere else in a way *small smile* does that help any hun?

*looks at and puts head in hands sighs* im still confused about y sarah got hurt...and y im the youngest one here...

*smiles apologeticaly* Sarah is hurt because she used a very old very strong type of magic more than she was ready for and now she knows not too do that again and you are the youngest here because you have great power that has yet to show but could b dangerous to try to learn by your self my mother wanted me too come o this school long ago before she was murdered but i did not and i tryed to tone my magic by myself and i have the many burns scars and such to prove it that is y you are here so early because i see great power in you and would love to personaly help to tone it along with edwards help of corse *smiles at edward*  
"ugh lets try this again" *aims* "concentrate and aim" *dummy explodes in flames*  

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:37 am
knnytte of terror
"ugh lets try this again" *aims* "concentrate and aim" *dummy explodes in flames*

*claps and smiles* good job sarah you did it!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:37 am
busos_gurl
HONEY-CHAN lover
busos_gurl
HONEY-CHAN lover
*sits in the empty seat and looks around the room confused about the topic at hand*

*sits by her and explains whats going on* Edward is teach everone other than me how to master the magic they carrie but trying also to broden the spectrum of what powers you do have to putting them somewhere else in a way *small smile* does that help any hun?

*looks at and puts head in hands sighs* im still confused about y sarah got hurt...and y im the youngest one here...

*smiles apologeticaly* Sarah is hurt because she used a very old very strong type of magic more than she was ready for and now she knows not too do that again and you are the youngest here because you have great power that has yet to show but could b dangerous to try to learn by your self my mother wanted me too come o this school long ago before she was murdered but i did not and i tryed to tone my magic by myself and i have the many burns scars and such to prove it that is y you are here so early because i see great power in you and would love to personaly help to tone it along with edwards help of corse *smiles at edward*

eh...*looks at u confused* i have no special power im normal like everyone else...  

honey nut oo

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:38 am
well done. next class you will pair with lucyly so bring an objec as well... *bell rings* as lucyly will have to bring an explanation about cristals you have to exblain verbal spells is that all right?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:38 am
HONEY-CHAN lover
busos_gurl
HONEY-CHAN lover
busos_gurl
HONEY-CHAN lover

eh...*looks at u confused* i have no special power im normal like everyone else...

*smiles* we shall see  

RaWr-i-lovely

honey nut oo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:39 am
notingles
that will do... i'l try an shifting spell... it's easy to release and an collar can be wore so it's perferct

*looks at and gulps* do do i have to wear it...?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:39 am
*walks up to lucily's desk* "dont worry everyone has something special in them blair can shoot a fire like substance edward has magic dice i learned the way of ancients curse (bad idea) and your special too"  

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:40 am
*look to lucyly* yes... but trust me, i am an veteran arent i? class dismised  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:41 am
*walks tward edward* U did good today i would appreciate it if some time 2day you stoped by my office *smiles and walks tord the charred door*  

RaWr-i-lovely

honey nut oo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:42 am
*still looks nervous but trusts u guys* alright... *gets up and walks towards the vaporized door*  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games