Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:09 am
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart

*Looks at Ed* "you love to drink huh?"
now twirling a liitle "wfhat wash your first clueeh?"

"no comment" *Stretches a bit* "You want some food or what? I'm starving." *Shun didn't have any breakfast*
"letsh go then, folown meh" ed walks over to some dark corner with a door on the end marked *the S's spot* he knock on the door

*Follows feeling skeptical* "You sure about this place?"
the door opens and a few dozens of slaves are inside "of course i'm sure, it's the best place to eat, but the worst to keep something secret" ed enters and go directly to the barkeeper that seemed to be the only non-slave there "use the bill i have to pay up his..." ed points at shun "food"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:16 am
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart

*Looks at Ed* "you love to drink huh?"
now twirling a liitle "wfhat wash your first clueeh?"

"no comment" *Stretches a bit* "You want some food or what? I'm starving." *Shun didn't have any breakfast*
"letsh go then, folown meh" ed walks over to some dark corner with a door on the end marked *the S's spot* he knock on the door

the door opens and a few dozens of slaves are inside "of course i'm sure, it's the best place to eat, but the worst to keep something secret" ed enters and go directly to the barkeeper that seemed to be the only non-slave there "use the bill i have to pay up his..." ed points at shun "food"

"Wow" *steps in after Ed and goes to bar* "You don't have to pay for me. I have some money with me.." *starts to fish out a couple of bills from pocket.*  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:18 am
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart

"Wow" *steps in after Ed and goes to bar* "You don't have to pay for me. I have some money with me.." *starts to fish out a couple of bills from pocket.*
"better still, give me a bottle of the local's special" the keeper gives ed an purple and thin bottle and looks at shun waiting for his order  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:23 am
the bartender: "hey, guy, what you want?"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:28 am
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart

"better still, give me a bottle of the local's special" the keeper gives ed an purple and thin bottle and looks at shun waiting for his order

*Looks at bartender* "I'll have some pasta, a salad, with breadsticks and soup please. Oh! and some water too." *taking a seat next to Ed*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:30 am
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart

*Looks at bartender* "I'll have some pasta, a salad, with breadsticks and soup please. Oh! and some water too." *taking a seat next to Ed*
the bartender tells the order to the cook ((or whatever)) and in ten minutes it's there, ed hadnt eaven opened the *local special*  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:31 am
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart

the bartender tells the order to the cook ((or whatever)) and in ten minutes it's there, ed hadnt eaven opened the *local special*

*starts to eat food* "Ed what is the 'local special' you have there?" *Looking at the bottle curiously*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:35 am
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart

*starts to eat food* "Ed what is the 'local special' you have there?" *Looking at the bottle curiously*
" a daam strong thing, thats a good sum up of it , he opens it and says "smell it, it will get you nearly as dizzy as if you drank a bottle of wine"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:38 am
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart

" a daam strong thing, thats a good sum up of it , he opens it and says "smell it, it will get you nearly as dizzy as if you drank a bottle of wine"

"ummm... I think I'll pass." *continues to eat food*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:40 am
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart

"good choice... i think you woldnt stay over your feet after a single drop of it!" ed gives a sip and falls backwardd nearly instantly  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:46 am
((still online blessedheat?))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:47 am
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart

"good choice... i think you woldnt stay over your feet after a single drop of it!" ed gives a sip and falls backwardd nearly instantly

*Shoots up* "Ed!!!" *goes to Ed's side* "You ok? Say something if you can hear me."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:49 am
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart

*Shoots up* "Ed!!!" *goes to Ed's side* "You ok? Say something if you can hear me."
he snoors, the bartender says "he is alright i wold be more wooried with who is going to be puted up with that!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:56 am
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart

he snoors, the bartender says "he is alright i wold be more wooried with who is going to be puted up with that!"

*Looks at bartender* "Does this happen often?"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:59 am
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart

*Looks at bartender* "Does this happen often?"
"every daamnable day, the ones that arent daamnable he just wanders around" ed snoors laudly again, strangelly the *special* was still filled and upward, not a scratch or drop lost on the ground, ed mutters sleeping "i need a drink"  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games