Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Demonic War (VoH2) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good title?
Yeah! It's awesome!
38%
 38%  [ 5 ]
Meh, it's okay...
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Gah! It's hideous!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I don't care, hurry up and start the d*** rp! >=(
53%
 53%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:48 am
Flinging documents with rage, Verose placed her face in her hands. "No! They cant get them!" She exclaimed. Standing up, she grabbed the torch and left the ancient library and went up the stairs. "Damn those relics! It was just another piece of the puzzle that Rathos didnt see comming..." Taking a sudden left, she threw open a door and stood in a massive garden. Walking up to a rather large oak, she looked upon the elven relic known as the Hand of Wood. Though long lost, the elven halberd still shone with pristine beauty. Running her finger along its edge, it cut her finger. "Still deadly though," Verose whispered with a wicked smile on her face. Putting her hand on the weapon, she spoke a few words of magic. The weapon glowed with a black aura. "THe elves will serve me yet!" She said as she grabbed the weapon and twirled it expertly. Swinging the weapon, a massive cut was made in the oak tree. With a quick word, Verose took on the black robed figure that had given Sortai the Black Nether Blade. Closing her eyes, she re-opened them to be standing in the Dragon Temple, next to Meesha, the Elf Queen. "Respectable Queen," Verose began, but in a more masculine, hollow voice. "I hold here the Hand of Wood. Though long lost to your people, I return it to you so that you may use it against your enemies in this war. Please, accept this gift as a blessing, and keep this ancient halberd safe," Bowing slightly, she handed the weapon to Meesha, and disappeared.

(She can repost when she gets on...)

Flying up to a outcropping on the Citadel, Skrem dismounted, the dragon carrying Acha and his apprentice shortly behind. Opening one of the massive doors, the mage walked into the Citadel of Blood, home to the Blood Lord Regius. Seeing him talking to Cthulhu, the lizard mans face twisted in anger. "Dont tell me i have to work with the enemy..." He grimaced as he got closer.

A half smirk comming over Regius' face, he rolled his shoulder; making his black, spiked platemail clank. "If you prefered, i could have left you at the mercy of the ever present evil down in Haelwrath. Sp stop your bickering and accept my aid!" He said as he walked up and took a seat at his throne. "I was just about to tell Cthulhu about an aid we can get here..." Pointing to the mirror, the image of a wicked blade appeared. "That there is Deathrage, a demon blade. Though thought lost, with our combined powers, Cthulhu and i could unlock it. The blade would amplify my powers over death. While containing its twin, Gorehowl, Cthulhu's strength would be unparalleled." Stopping, Regius stood up. "But the danger is this. While we may be able to obtain the weapons, using them is different. Each weapon has the power of a enraged and powerful demon locked inside them. If we could control the weapons for thirty seconds, then their powers are ours to wield. If not," A wicked smile comming over his tanned face, Regius sread his arms out. "The weapons will kill us!"

(okay, so i dont have to look for anymore crappy pics, i did some concept drawing of each characters weapons, including Deathrager, Gorehowl, and the Hand of Wood. Ill get pics of them up as fast as i can. However, I still require the following: Ralph's weapon of choice (It still that weapon that Meesha was trapped in?), Leonardo's, Vekli's, and these two new guy's weapons (If they are just standard weapons, then i wont bother. But otherwise, i could do some creative works with them.), Lamkit's weapon of choice, Fairy Kings weapon, Acha and his apprentice's weapons, and anything else i should know about.)
(Weapons already drawn: Deathrager, Gorehowl, Hand of Wood, Cthulhu's combined sword, Icemaw's warhammer, working on Sortai's two swords. Please send me a pm of what needs drawing and ill get em done! Thanks all!)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:15 pm
(the sword meesha was in, ralph left it (though it really did not say) in the clearing. i figured there would be a nice sword adorned with dragons at the hilt that he would get in the storyline)

Ralph rose an eyebrow. "that was...sudden..."
he did not pay it any mind however.  

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:14 pm
(Well Dreadlord, Leonardo uses the Zilophos to shift his body into whatever weapon he desires, but his traditional weapons are clawed gauntlets. Vekli uses a rapier with a main gauche. Tazka uses a longsword, but with more length than width. And as for Zabura, (Which is a character created solely by a friend of mine, and I'll add this; Zabura was created before the Assassin's Creed franchise was announced.) he uses an arsenal of weapons, including two pairs of daggers, a bow, poison gas bombs, throwing knives, a longsword, as well as a short sword.)

(Now onto the main reason for this post. I've taken the liberty to share my appearance with the world. The infamous Peppy Lemur has been without a face for too long, I say. Below you will find a self-portrait of myself, made with love, in Micro$oft paint.)

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:32 pm
(Hmmm, well, i think for the hell of it, i will draw up some stuff. XD
Also, i never knew you looked so lively! =D)  

Dreadlord Kharne

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:56 pm
(You know what, I don't know why I haven't posted this, but I realized this while visiting Yvansi. Here, in the RP, we have Sortai the prince, Meesha the queen, Regius the lord, Ralph the prince, and finally Teka...the straggler. Teka's the oddball in the prophecy, no nobility, no title, just a descendant of some civilization, consisting mainly of scholars.)

(Anywho, I'll be posting, just to give some life to this thing.)

Tazka open the towering double doors-no, calling them doors would be an understatement-gates that divided the warm, well decorated interior of Leonardo's and Vekli's headquarters, and the blistering cold outside, which seemed to be blowing around quite a bit of snow. "Zabura, are you there?" He heard a voice confirming his ally's presence, and that he felt it best if he were to remain unseen. Tazka answered with a nod, understanding that Zabura had his way of doing things. For a moment, he stood silently, taking in his surroundings.

Ah, the Luxnovo. Tazka still doesn't quite understand it. A place where time stood still. It existed, him being there was enough proof, but at the same time, it didn't. Hidden from reality, with only a large, octagonal stone "gate" at the opposite end of this realm. Between the fortress and the gate, there were various structures, most of them in ruins, all abandoned. As he sluggishly made his way through the ruins and the snow, he wondered how Vekli came upon such a marvel. And why had he let Leonardo in on such a deal? The man was beyond unstable. Death and mayhem were the only things he understood. Tazka shoved the thoughts away, as he came to the gate, "Zabura, the gate works by visualizing your destination, right? I've never been to Jiyea."

Zabura revealed himself, standing next to Tazka. "There's a small village in the mountains. Keyeu, if I remember correctly. I assassinated the mayor there a few years back." t the word "Keyeu," the gate shimmered and revealed the remains of a village that had once been a sheltered mountainous village. "Looks different from what I remembered." Zabura slipped back into his veil and stepped through the gate.

Tazka followed after him, and he was soon standing in the remains of Keyeu. "The scenery isn't much better, but it's much better than that blizzard." He didn't get a response from Zabura, and began to question if Zabura was still with him. He called for his partner, in a voice louder than a casual tone, but not too loud. Still no response. Just when he about to start shouting, he felt a hand on his shoulder, startled, he jumped back, and drew his weapon."

"Relax, it's only me." Zabura spoke, still not visible. "I've found some blood not too far from here, and it's fresh. If they were here, they can't be too far if they are walking. As to where they would be walking, we can't be certain. For the time being, we'll split up. If one of us find them, we'll use the signal. Don't make a move until then, and even then, we don't make a move until we are certain we have the right targets. Understood?" Tazka gave a short nod, then took to the south. Zabura turned and started north. Once again, the village of Keyeu was silent.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:43 pm
(back, finally. I'm sure one of you, maybe more, know the hassles of preparing to move, and I'm posting right now from a public library. Anyway, nothing from me today, just filling in something from Yvansi)

Sortai trudged along in 'Teka's' wake, keeping an eye on his old friend. He knew it wasn't Teka, but he wasn't going to refer to him as Engrath. He remained silent.

Cthulhu watched as three men entered Regius' keep. "I was under the impression it was difficult to reach this place, yet three intruders may just trapse in at will?" He said quizzically to Regius, before dismissing the idea. "What must be done to acquire these weapons? After we do so, we must aid the other armies against the legions of the nethers."

Raulphe smiled at the leaders of the armies amassed before him, at Lamkit, Ralph, Meesha, and the old king of the faeries. "Now, my fate is to die on the field of battle. Do not grieve for me, as I am old, old beyond belief. I will die with your troops, but I have need of a steed." With that, Idarkoth descended from the sky and sank beside him. "And we'll need a human general. One to lead your troops, a man of unequal patriotism and bravery..."
(( Which is.. ))
Brigham thought a moment. "No. I will not die. My wounds are not great enough." He stood atop the tower shakily, but stood resolute. "Take me to him, this undead lord. I will lead the troops on the ground."

Ze'tes was silent as she watched from the ruins of the village. She had been there, her mission from Icemaw while still unknown to everyone except for her, the greatest of urgency. And as she watched the two men appear, she knew what had to be done. "Stalking the predator." She thought as she slunk out of the stone building up against a wall, out of sight, following them.

Seth rose from the ground, his hand emitting a light. Pitch blackness, the black only found in the netherworld, surrounded him, along with the howls of the ammassed army. He could hear the echoes of their cries, and hear their screams and shrieks, and he couldn't hel but feel doom for the armies fighting for Jiyea. "Press on." He said, wiping the sweat from his brow and pulsing as much of his energy into the spell as he could, the only thing allowing him to see and keeping away the monsters of the nether. He pressed on towards the hulking fortress ahead.  

Caryas

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:34 pm
"but...." ralph said after Raulphe. "i'm still new to all of this, you won't be here after... if there is an after?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:03 pm
(YES! We are back.)

Engrath gave a slight chuckle, amused by the silence he and Sortai had been walking with. "You're awfully quiet for one who wants to ask so many questions. If you'd like, I'll answer your questions, if I feel up to it. I'm sure there won't be anything of interest on this walk, so we may as well keep each other company." Engrath gave a smile, chilling enough to send a few nearby birds on their way.  

Rexxxxxx

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:29 pm
(BLOODY HELL!!!)

Regius shook his head. "Usually is, but they are invited guests." Pointing at Cthulhu, he smiled. "The Maledictum i gave you holds the power to withdraw these weapons from the ground we stand on now. I must prepare the circle in the basements. If you require anything, armor, food, or any of such things, speak with Meris over yonder," He said as he pointed to the undead blacksmith that had crafted Sortai's nether blade. Without any movement, he sank into the floor under him, leaving Skrem, Acha, and Cthulhu alone in Regius' throne room.

The dead Blood Mage nodded meakly. "Very well then. Come Brigham, Warrior of the Armies..." Clasping Brighams shoulder, he teleported the wounded warrior to a large room filled with bones. "Accept this as a gift from the Dragon Ancient you and Akur fought upon many days ago..." Appearing in center of the room, a large silver edged sword sat.

Icemaw hovered over the Dragon Temple, his wings beating against the wind. He saw the hundreds of dragons, elves, and fey kind preparing for war. But he knew it wouldnt be enough. And as such, he had sent Negarion the Shade back into the Nether Planes, the only place of light in the Nether's, to attract the aid of Nether Drakes. Soon, the missions of all would be complete, and he would do his own part in this. "'The celestial lords died by hands of mortals, and the powers of kings allowed that of those thought lost to live,'" King Icemaw stated under his breadth, repeating the Lost Lines of the prophecy.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:31 pm
( i was never gone, i was waiting for someone else to post...)

Another dragon warrior stepped close to ralph, and muttered something. " the armies are almost ready? ... okay then, prepare for attack, they willl be here in any second." ralph nodded to Meesha and the others around him. he immediately thought about Akivir, who was missing from the group. "i have to talk to him..." he immediately ran off towards the infirmary. he opened the door, his armor clanking in, and smiled to see Akivir up. "good to see you're up."  

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:27 pm
(I was gone... and none of you even PM-ed me seeing if I was even alive... AND I'd love to see your marching band Nazo, We won a competion last night, First place all the way! (WE were up agenst A band that We havn't beaten in 4 years ^^)) (now then... Let me catch up... (Nazo I'm giving you my number so that you may call me (remember time diference) and Make sure that I'm still alive.))

Meesha helped Ralph with the burden of Akivir. A bed of flowers near by grew and their leaves seemed to reach out trying to grab him from her, and she let them. A flower bed was the best thing to sleep on. But within a few moments a few maiden Elfs were picking him up and taking him to the elfen Infermary. (*cough* PUN!!!*cough cough weeze*) The next thing Meesha knew was she had a halberd in her hand, SHe paid no heed to it. Meesha nodded back at the Dragon king, "Go then, But I fear we don't have much time."

Aivir's eyes opened he looked up to see Ralph above him. "Your highness, Ungh((WHich is a grunt))." Akivir's arms fell out from underneath him. "Ralph I must tell you something that you must never utter to anyone." He waited for a responce.

Lamkit grabbed meesha and held her head to his chest, "Meesha, I want you to know that even if we die durring this war, I'll be with you in the after world. My love will be eternal." He kisses her. Suddenly a large Bang comes from the dragon portal. "CRAP!"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:56 pm
Sortai trudged on, glancing over as Engrath spoke. "Awfully cheery for one such as yourself. Alright, I'll play along." He stepped over a tree root, then saw as the leaves skittered over the ground before him across the dirt and rocks. His senses pointed to the turning of summer to autumn. The leaves would all soon turn, then fall. He wished it were peaceful so he could enjoy it. "First off, why do you need Teka's body? With such power, couldn't you take a form of your own? And why does this Leonardo want you so bad? Next, could you explain to me what this Zilophos thing is?"

Brigham strode to the center of the room, and grasped the blade. The moment he did so he felt his body fill with energy and he felt his consciousness touch another. Akur? What name is tat? Varian Trak, you devil, you had this planned! He said as he felt Varian/Akurs presence in the hall. Damnit, Trak, take us to the battle, they need us. Fight alongside me.

Cthulhu turned to Skrem. "Lead the assault from the air. I'm joining Regius to take my place in the commanding role." And he vanished. A moment later he appeared beside Regius, and he produced the gem Regius had given him. "Finish the circle."

Acha turned to Skrem. "I follow you." Isaac bowed as well. The two of them motioned to the undead blacksmith. "Shall we equip ourselves, then prepare for the battle...?"

Raulphe turned, just as he heard a deep, low horn note. The vast armies of the elves, faeries, and the humans stilled beneath them, even the accompanying undead froze. Raulphe frowned, as he knew that sound. "They're arriving. The armies of the nether."

Seth froze as the screams of the nether armies dwindled and the shouts of their commander were heard, the voice of Rathos. Despite his words of crushing the resistance from the other world, Seth carried on, reaching the citadel walls and climbing them. Upon reaching the top of a small parapet, he saw Rathos, atop the battlements, cheering for the armies amassed before him.

(( Picture the Nether armies as Ing from Metroid Prime 2. ))
User ImageUser Image  

Caryas

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:30 am
Meesha pulled out a bow and climbed the battlements of the elfen city wall, "foot men, are you ready?!" "HUH!" "Knightingales are you ready?!" "HUH!" "ARCHERS ARE YOU READY?!" "HUH!" THere was a loud rush of noise coming from all of the men. THe archers on the battle ments, the armored men on the ground, and the men flying above in the skys. But as the enemy got closer and the first screech came from one of the beasts there was no longer a noice.

Lamkit had Gone into the elfen palace and he sat at the emty throne beside Meesha's he felt his fairy powers grow. "Meesha, get back here, fight with your magic not your bow." He extended his thought to her. She ignored it.

Kalrinth was hovering above the swamp "IT'S TIME!"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:01 pm
Regius turned and took the Maledictum. "Very well Cthulhu. Remember well what i said. Do net let the demon inside Gorehowl gain control!" He said viciously. Placing the dark artifact inside the circle, the runes of death, blood, and demons glew a vicious red. Speaking quickly in lost magics, the Maledictum began to fade; and in turn, slowly replaced by weapons. Within minutes, Deathrage and Gorehowl lay ont he ground, shaking with their release. "The demons are restless. Show Gorehowl you are the master of it!" Regius said, his dark skinned body flexed in anticipation.

Laughing, the voice of Varian reached into Brighams mind. Now you know power. This blade is a vessel for me now. You hold the power of dragons long dead on your hands. Pausing, a smaller spiritual form of Akur appeared in front of Brigham. I cannot kill you yet. Know that the Ancients created this weapon with both lives in mind. When you fall, once again i will rise. You are strong Brigham, but fate has another plan for us...

The undead blacksmith turned to Acha and Isaac. "Well, what would you like? Sword, axe, mace?" The bones of the ancient craftsman creaked.

Splitting the a rift in the Nether and Mortal realms, the nether dragons poured forth into the dragon temple. Armored in black armor, and vicious looking, Tar'kesh landed. Looking at Raulphe, he bowed his head. "We come in service to you, on orders of King Icemaw of Anduria..."  

Dreadlord Kharne

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:11 pm
"I'll tell you this much. I don't particularly need Teka's body. Any body would have done. It was just that he was the unlucky one to have the amulet in his possession when I was released. I'm not exactly sure as to how the seal was broken, but it was sometime after Nethrin ran his blade through Teka. Don't place the entirety of the blame on me, as Teka played his part in my overtaking of his body. He knew that I resided within that trinket, but he still took the burden to carry it. So blame your stubborn friend." Engrath took a moment to think about how much more he would tell Sortai. "I may be powerful, but I have my limits. I'm merely a soul without a body. Of course, I could create my own body, but that would require the necessary...materials. If you would be willing to help me, I'd be out of your hair, and you would have your friend back, simple as that."  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games