Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Mythics-Human/Creature Roleplay- Now Open For Posting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will win?
  Humans
  Mythics
  Peace
View Results

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:14 pm
Aieori blinked at Seth. "Aww, why not?" he asked, pouting, and reaching into his pocket to pull out the little golden ball on a string. He swung the pendulum about thoughtfully, then grinned. "I dunno where we're going. Oh wait! White mage, yeaaaah! I can find a white mage. It'll be eaaaasy." With a wave of his hand, he opened a swirling portal before him. "After you," he grinned at Seth.

Anath watched as Aieori opened the portal and, satisfied, turned to Idarkoth. "It would be my pleasure to accompany you," he stated coldly, pushing up his glasses.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:46 pm
Tsurara looked at Aloura. "Aloura, you and Lowri stay here. I do not want to risk you getting hurt," she said bravely. "I'll stay behind you Sortai, and only help if you need it."
Aloura looked at Tsurara in despair, but understood. She couldn't say anything that could change her mind, so she let it be.Lowri looked up at Tsurara, then at Sortai and Cody.
Becareful, all of you. This Idarkoth sounds like a challenge, and I'm sorry there won't be any more forces behind you.

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:11 am
Rouge looked at them. "well then i will take to the sky and see if i can help codys dragon friend, im sure i can at least give her energy enough to come here." he smiles at wolf as he gives her a bit more of his energy along with a telapathic message of be safe my wolf friend. then he takes to the sky to see about finding paridice codys dragon friend. he hoped she would send a telapatical message of help that way he could track her.

sam waits outside for the dragon. wondering what was going on finly curiousity got the better of her and she lead sky in to the room to see that the dragon had made a mess of the place and had some one or something pined on the floor.

"what do you got there" asked sky comming over to take a look. she opended her wings ready to take to the sky if the thing under the dragon moved.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:11 am
Paradisity lay there on the rock ledge she had managed to make. She was weak and sick, she could feel the elements, the delicate balance inside of her, was dissrupted, but she didn't know how deep. She couldn't sleep in the least, having to watch Kiun die before her eyes, and her father the cause of all her anguish and despair. Her own father, whom she thought was dead, or never to be seen again at the least. She had managed to send a message to Cody, not sure whether it made it at all or not.
Now she was weak, beyond any amount of the word that she had ever been before. She lay there, massive wings sprawled out, steady, slow breathing. She couldn't even lift up her head, or move her position. Not knowing whether or not someone, anyone was coming for her, she couldn't make any telepathic connections.
She slowly lifted her tail, making a small star, all she could manage, and sent it up, slowly to the sky above her, hoping in the morning sky, it would hang there, letting anyone know she was there.

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

Yvansi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:10 pm
Sortai nodded. "Alright. If you see fit." He turned to Lowri and Aloura. "Thank you, Lowri, for understanding my quest, and you, Aloura, for healing her. Had it not been for me, I think she may not have thought of you." He turned to Cody and Tsurara. "Mmm. I'm the only one without wings." He mused. "Ah well. I think it be best if we travel slow. That way we don't wear ourselves out and I have a chance to test these so called powers." He said, missing his hoodie. But the white tunic was comfortable in itself.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:14 pm
Idarkoth smiled, bearing his teeth. Good. I believe the capitol is north by north-west of here, for I feel the most life up in that direction. He tilted his head. Perhaps you would aid me in my destruction this time? I know you have powers you are hiding, my friend.

Seth looked coldly at Aieori before stepping forward, muttering something under his breath that sounded like 'ninny.'

Yvansi

Yvansi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:19 pm
Pagaro soon retired to the circular room high above the castle, on the highest tower. He gazed out over the city, watching as a young girl played with a few butterflies within the stronghold walls. He smiled weakly. He usually cared not for children, but the carefree days of childhood were missed greatly by the man, and he soon waved a hand to the two guards. He walked down the flights of stairs to the carriage, ready for his customary ride through the city. The people seemed to love him, as he kept the country in good order. The carriageman hooked the horses and they departed, taking the west route along the main city boulevard.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:39 pm
Raptor had pinned another dragon to the floor "ge toutt of here" he said as the door opened, he looked up and let the dragon go as sky and sam came into the room, "i said...nevermind, you out now!" Raptor said to the dragon

The other dragon groaned "but i wanna stay, can i please" she asked sky and sam, she shook her head "oh right, sorry, im Fairwing, Raptors sister" she said cheerfully smiling

Raptor rolled his eyes "why DO you want to stay, go home, or explore but please dont do it here"

Fairwing stuck out her tounge at Raptor "unless your friends here tell me no then i will, and maybe even then" she said stubbornly, sitting herself on the ground next to raptor  

curtntay

Hilarious Lunatic

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:34 pm
"Good bye Nida, it was nice to see you," one of the employees said. "Tell Allor we said hi," another said, reffering to Koda in the name they knew him by. Nadiva walked out of the small local cafe, with a salad for her, the dressing was to die for, and a great big bag of asorted choice cuts for Koda. She was a regular at this cafe, coming here every time she ran from palace life, and she was greatly recognized by the regular customers and employees.
Nadiva walked over, and untied Koda's leash from the hook in the wall, like it would hold him. He knew to stay put, he never left her side, and he could take care of hiself, no one would ever mess with him at first glance.
Koda laid down, his back to the wall in the soft shade, and Nadiva sat on the ground, her back to Koda, and they ate as Koda pawed at the bag and got out his food.
Nadiva had finished her meal, vegetarian salad, of course, and sat waiting for Koda to finish his. She picked up the scraps, and threw it in the garbage.
She was just about to go into one of her favorite boutiques, when she heard herald horns and saw a crowd gathering a few streets down. She went to see what the fuss was about, when she saw the royal carriage from the distance. She froze. Descretely, she turned around, and hastily made her way around a corner and out of site of the carriage.
"Oh shoot! I forgot he comes into the city sometimes! Why today," she spoke to herself. "He'll find me, I know he will. He doesn't stay in the carriage the whole time. He gets out, and checks on the local shops...I'm screwed," she said quickly. "Koda we have got to get home, or I am dead," she said worriedly.
She grabbed Koda's leash, and hastily made her way through the back alley ways, and to the gate she had entered. She and Koda made their way into the deep woods, on the path they came. Nadiva hopped on Koda, and he ran at full speed back to the palace. She hadn't been gone long, only an hour or so, but the tower guards would be suspicious, especially because they usually weren't there when she normally came back, they were off duty. Keeping in the cover of the trees, Nadiva grabbed her dress from the tree, and got back onto Koda. Quietly they made their way through the trees, keeping covered, and ran to the wall of the palace. The guards couldn't see right next to the wall, so they were safe for now.
"Now...how to get back in..."she asked herself. "That's it! We'll sneak into the garden, and pretend like we've been there the entire time," she said to Koda, and with that, she took out her contacts, and put her dress back on. Keeping next to the wall, they made their way to the back entrance of the garden. Nadiva hopped ontop of Koda, and they walked through as if nothing had happened.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:40 am
"Ah..." Anath muttered. "Must I?" a few moments of quiet deliberation passed, then he gave in. "Of course, if you insist, I would be... ah... happy to do so."  

heartsXdespise

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:41 am
Cody clenched his fist. "I'm READY!" He yelled, not actually feeling all that ready. "Bring it on!" he said, punching the fist into the air.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:51 am
Aieori giggled and leapt into the portal after Seth, clutching the pendulum between his slim fingers.
He and Seth appeared somewhere closer to, but not within sight range of Tsura, Aloura, Lowri, Cody and Sortai.
"Oh," He looked around, disappointed. Aieori had intended on appearing just in front of them and using the element of surprise. "Aww, we can't be tooooo far from him, can we?" tears filled his eyes. "But I wanted to surpriiiise them..." he whined to himself, disappointed.

heartsXdespise

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:57 am
rouge saw the small star as it climbed higher in to the sky he flew twords it and glided down to the ground underneath it and saw a masive dragon laying on the ground. as he landed by the dragon he gently placed his hand on the dragon and closed his eyes. "im here to help" he sent a tealpathic message to her along with some of his own energy and power tho he knew what was happing he knew he could not controle it.

sam smiled at the new dragon. "so she is you sister huh raptor, she is very pritty" she said looking the new dragon over. sam looks over at sky. "what do you think sky, should we let her stay."

sky walks over and sniffs at the other dragon. "well only if she will help out by hunting for food, after all raptor is very lazy for a dragon." said sky giving raptor a dirty look.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:58 am
Seth was silent. "I suggest you quiet if you don't wish their hearing to catch us." He whispered. "I have much less experience with dragons, so I would suggest you distract them, and I take him hostage from behind." He awaited a reaction from Aieori.

Sortai chuckled. "Let's leave then." He turned, but a split second and his new senses picked up something they never would have before he changed. It felt almost as if something had produced a wave of some sort and it had washed over him. He spoke as if he knew the reason, but knew it was simply unlocking some information Kiun had left. "Someone nerby just used magic." He whispered.  

Yvansi

*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces