Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
VampirexHuman (SlavexMaster) (filled by Hawrte) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:31 pm
"Look forward and just pretend like you are listening to him." Bradley said writing down some more notes keeping up with the teacher.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:39 pm
So she did what he said, looking forward and pretending to be vigilant, though in all honesty, after about five minutes she was trying to control herself. You could easily see some of the darkened veins in her skin and her bloodshot eyes complete with dark circles. "Please tell me this class will be over soon."  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:41 pm
"We have five minutes, slave." Bradley said to her shaking his head. "I know you have to feed soon."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:02 pm
"Y-yes I do." she said trying her hardest not to look at him. It was so hard to sit in a room full of people, where she could hear their pulse beneath their skin, the fact that she was able to keep control over herself was amazing. She had never done so before.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:08 pm
"Well we're done so go ahead and feed." Bradley said to her packing up his school supplies.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:18 pm
"Ugh.." she said getting up and making a a swift dash for the door. Damnit! She thought to herself, holding her nose so she could prevent the smell of blood from entering them. She quickly made it outside without much trouble and saw a figure down the alleyway, they were all alone and she quickly made a blind dash for them.

"I know most things about Bradley and that girl looked so familiar." she had let her class out early and was now in the alley pacing trying to get a quiet moment. "If only I could remember who the girl was." she said allowed, that's when something slammed into her and her head hit the ground pretty hard. She fought back hard pushing the thing off of her, unable to scream.

Why can't I reach her neck!  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:23 pm
Bradley finished his packing. He walked out the door and heard a commotion. "What's going on." He said to himself walking seeing Adelline over someone fighting. "Hey stop what are you doing?" He called running down to see who it was. "Um hey Ms. teacher."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:33 pm
Adelline coughed a few times feeling her stomach turn. She was quite pale. The unsuccessful feeding had sickened her greatly, along with the sudden movement. "Oh... it hurts..."

"What. On. Earth." Ms. Fallows said standing up dusting herself off. "What is the meaning of all of this nonsense? Why did your slave attack me Bradley?" She said crossing her arms and glaring at them both.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:36 pm
"She was trying to get out to throw up and you were in her way I guess. Sorry." Bradley said picking Adelline up and walking away.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:42 pm
"Then tell me why she has not yet thrown up ye..."

but she was interrupted. "Listen to me you rueful beldam, if you don't let us go I promise you that I will rip out your heart and feed it to lucifer himself!" she let out in one quick breath. Her head was spinning so fast that she could barely see, then she leaned over and actually did throw up. It looked like a large glob of blood and she covered her nose seeing it.

"Oh my, she needs a doctor!"

"No I need to get home, that was wine." she said knowing it was not.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:45 pm
"No she doesn't. She needs you to leave us alone." Bradley said to her growling. "So just leave."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:57 pm
"I'm not so sure. But fine. Out of my sight." she said scowling. She so wanted to know these two. She figured they were not who they seemed to be.

"Bradley, please take me home." she said softly coughing a bit and definitely weaker than she was before. "I'm sorry but once the lust reaches it's peak it is hard to control and if it is not satisfied soon enough I get ill and spit up my last meal. Technically I am supposed to drink that gunk, but I refuse." she said as they had made their way away from the woman.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:03 pm
"I'm not taking you home." Bradley said walking towards the forest. "We're going to make you better sooner." He said setting her down and pulling out a pocket knife. "Open your mouth."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:17 pm
"No! The last time this happened it was only bad for you later, I am not going to put you in danger again." She said reaching out for the knife. "I won't drink from you again."  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:20 pm
"Look you're weak and need as much as you can get right now. So just take it." Bradley said cutting his arm over her mouth so the drops could land in her mouth.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games