60%
 60%  [ 6 ]
How much you going to pay sweetcheeks?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Possibly.....
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
already joined while you were writing it...
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
no, I hate you.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:28 pm
The leveled stare aveira gave vondel didnt even begin to show the amount of anger that was rising to a boil in his viens."how could you?" he growled turning to walk away but stoping curious of the answer. "people died, your people because of a war your so called death brought." he scoffed lifting his blade and sheathed it into the soil at his feet.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:33 pm
Viktoria made it over to Sam and morphed back. She realised that something monumental had just happened but she couldn't give a damn, Sam was hurt and badly. She looked around quickly and noticed that everyone except Aviera, was staring at a vampire that had just appeared. 'Sam, you're going to be okay.' She whispered just loud enough for him to hear. She then started healing him.  

Amaya_Revenge

Shadowy Genius

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Trick or Treat 100

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:21 pm
Vondel looked at Aveira with a sad smile. "It was the only way my brother. The only way to force the Tratior out. But I did not expect it to be my son, let alone my son making this war happen. I wished only for peace, but I see now that this is not possible, nor will it be possible." A growl came from Grimm and..... Hikaru? He did not expect this either. "I have sacrificed much to do this, just look and me Brother, I am infected and can no longer sire anymore children. That in itself is more painful than you can imagine." Vondel looked away, an ageless pain welling deep within his now pich black eyes. The yellow was compleatly devoured by the infection.

Sam could feel the pain that threatened to force him into darkness slowly vanish. He crawled up and put himself infront of Viktoria, protecting her from attack with a low growl. He would kill anyone that tried to harm him mate.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:03 pm
Viktoria smoothed Sam's fur and continued healing. It was draining her but she would do anything for Sam... except leave. She would never leave his side now. She contiued and finally felt the pain form Sam leave she knew she could dp no more though one rib may still be broken and a few small scratches will be there. Viktoria swayed slightly and then gathered herself and moved closer to Sam. 'What is going on?' She whispered absent mindly to herself.  

Amaya_Revenge

Shadowy Genius

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Trick or Treat 100

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:05 pm
Hikaru had continued to gaurd Grimm, but stared at Vondel, but she couldn't find anything to tell to him. Instead all she wished to do was take Grimm and run away, but she knew she wouldn't be able to without drawing too much attention. She simply stood gaurd over her mate, and watched what was going on.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:44 pm
Aveira turned watching Vondel out of the corner of his slit eyes. His gaze mostly fell on his nephew, the one who had tried to wipe out their entire colony. "You..." He growled stepping towards him and his mate. "Have caused enough problems and being one of our kind you know the price that must be paid, not only for attempting to murder both your father and i but for siding with people who are openly against our kind." His eyes flashed around them as humans,vampires, and lycans gathered around wearly sticking to their own groups. "even without your fathers concent you will be trialed now for your crimes and receive the punishment deamed by your actions." Turning once more he adressed the crowd ignoring the humans who watched further back. "i leave the vote to the leaders of the four clans amd after the votes have been cast will rewelcome my brother bavk into our ranks. what say you my brotheren?" Aviera's gaze dropped againnto his nephew as he forced his power into him and hikaru leaving them frozen in place at his feet.  

Issac Avvyien

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:58 pm
Grimm growled as he fought against Aveira's power, but could not escape. How could his Father's return change the outcome of this battle so fully? How could this happen? He wanted a life for himself and Hikaru, but now even that was gone. He knew that they would kill him, knew that the votes would not swing in his favor.

Sam growled his vote. He wanted to tear Grimm apart, limb from limb. In his Clan the whole Clan would take part in tearing the accused to little bits if found guilty. The Clan edged forward, ready for the kill.

Vondel's now black eyes fell once again on Aveira. "I believe you are forgetting someone Aveira. Isn't dear Bella still in the Human base with her rather..... violent mother? The human leader? And wont she..... do harm to Bella now that she knows that Bella has sided with us?" Vondel didn't expect him to answer, knowing full well that The insane Human leader would kill Bella if she had the chance now....

Trisha stormed out of her office, gun loaded for the kill. Before the Vampires hunted her down, she would kill her betraying Daughter. She would kill the very thing she birthed. He spies had just now given her information on Bella's involvment and she was heartbroken. Trisha burst into the lab, looking around for Bella.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:12 pm
Hikaru growled as she was frozen to the spot by Aviera's powers. She knew that the votes would be to get rid of Grimm, but she would never allow that to happen, she growled and struggled mentally to free herself from Aviera's powers but knew that if even Grimm couldn't do it, neither would she. Though she couldn't help but give Sam and the rest that cast a vote against grimm a glare that, if it had any powers behind it, would have killed them right there.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Amaya_Revenge

Shadowy Genius

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:23 pm
Viktoria shifted back into her wolf form and paced slightly. Her clan had just formed around her. They felt tention and were ready to attack as well. As Viktoria heard Vondel speak she looked to the human base whimpering slightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:12 am
He snarled at his brother accusing him in his mind and through there bond of trying to distract him so his son would live. His thoughts wavered though and it took everything he had to keep his lock on grimm and hikaru. He didnt know what to do and stood there shaking. Finally he glanced at vondel and nodded before sending large waves of pain into his nephews mind to cut off all feeling and thought. He was angry and even Vondels power couldnt stop something he put into affect. The ripping pain would slowly cause his mind to melt making him go insane and if Aviera deemed it, kill his own lover as well. "Bella.... " He whispered racing off towards the base past people from both sides who now seemed to back away in fear of him. He knew he shouldnt have let her come.  

Issac Avvyien

PaYg

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:42 pm
((omg guys sorry i havent been on can i still make it up??? i am so sorry and seth freakin call me lol when s**t like this goes down! lmao ))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:10 am
(had no way of getting ahold of you never know if you have your cell working or not. Sorry xD)  

Issac Avvyien

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:44 am
Grimm fell the the ground, screaming in pain as his mind was being tore apart slowly. He looked up to his Father, looking for release, but all he saw in those cold black eyes was acceptance. He would watch his only son die. A cold pain of rejection joined with the burning pain that was in his mind. Grimm curled up, sobbing and screaming from the pain.

Vondel watched his son die in front of him, totaly powerless of anything he could do. He looked to the remaining humans and walked over to their quivering forms as his dead minions kept them in place. "You will all be set free, your memories erased and you will never come back to this place. You are the lucky ones to survive this battle." Vondel closed his eyes and everyone of them hit the ground. Soon they were limp as the Vampires took them away and the dead returned to the earth. He could hear Sam's growls and turned to see him and his mate. He was ready to tear his son apart, but Vondel stepped in between them. "leave now, this battle is over and you are welcome anytime in these lands. But my son is mine." He turned his back to them, watching Grimm wail in pain. It was truly the death of who Vondel was, for Grimm was the only part of him not affected by the Virus, and now even that was dieing.

Sam was about to protest until he saw the pain and despair in Vondel's eyes. This was his Pup, the last thing that he had in this world that was of him. And now he could no longer have children. Sam quieted and lowered his head, showing that he too felt for Vondel. He could never watch his Child die.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:30 pm
Viktoria moved next to Sam rubbing up aainst him. She knew what it was like to lose someone you loved and she knew she would nver feel as bad a Vondel right now.  

Amaya_Revenge

Shadowy Genius

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Trick or Treat 100

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:26 pm
Hikaru turned to Vondel, then to Sam, growling at them all before turning to Grimm, powerless to do anything to help him, a feeling of absolute helplessness coming over her as she could do nothing but watch her mate die slowly infront of her. Tears began to stream down her face before she lifted her head and howled out, all of her sorrow and pain deep embeded in it, along with the hate she was growing for he who was causing her mate so much pain. If Grimm were to die, she vowed that she would hunt down Aviera and take his mate as well, to give him the pain she felt.  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff