Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(temporary) star trek reboot (since gais's being weird) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:02 pm
Kirk nodded and stood up.
"Really? i look forward to it"

[g2g]  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:35 pm
"Mmhm," McCoy replied.

So if she became more civilized does that mean you wouldn't mind her jumping you? He shook his head at the thought.

Jinx sat patiently on the floor watching them. Her head tilted slightly as her sat curled around in front of her.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Near Xephis

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:30 am
"Be prepared to receive those torpedoes Kirk. I'm sending Tallulah back with you to your ship to ensure their safe installation and operation. "  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:20 am
"aye, sir." Kirk replied

--

Zepatos looked back at jinx again and then laughed at her puzzled expression.
"it's just as well she can't understand us."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:27 am
"Well," McCoy remarked. "Perhaps when she learns 'no' and more about 'civilized' behavior she'll been better control animal urges."

He sighed as he sould probably be getting back to the medical bay....but food before that. "Sure you don't want her out of there?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:51 am
"maybe."
Zepatos pause din thougt and sighed.
"I dunno...then I'd be by myself again wouldn't I?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:57 am
McCoy rolled his eyes. "So its between either being alone or the possibilty of getting raped?" McCoy shook his head. "Whatever....not my problem unless you get clawd from rough housing."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:09 am
Zeatos shrugged.
"c'mon she's not going to do anything."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:19 am
"Tell yourself whatever you need to to relax," McCoy teased with a smirk. He took a side step closer to Jinx and knelt down. "You're a good girl-right Jinx?"

"Jinx good," she nodded.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:30 am
"I hate you, Bones." Zepatos said with an exaggerated sigh, though his simle displayed the exact opposite was the truth.
"yeah - Jinx is good. She'll show ya."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:11 am
McCoy shrugged. "Well....if you're fone than I suppose I best return to the medical bay," he replied. "Make sure it's in one piece. Good luck with the teaching gig....and getting out." He waved and left to the pair.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:50 am
Zepatos grumbled something in his native language after McCoy taht didn't seem to savoury. He didn't like how McCoy was messing with his head, and especially the fact he half-believed him  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:10 am
Spock hailed to Kirk that the prepartions were ready and the course laid in.

--

Jinx watched McCoy leave and then returned her gaze to Zepatos. She simply watched and waited to see what he would do.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:24 am
Kirk nodded and headed backk sicne he would bee needed on the Enterprise to help the transferral of weapons. With the open comm link he and Shern could communicate easily.

--

Zepatos looked over at jinx and sighed, climbing into bed.
"did I wake you?" he asked and fluffed the pillow. he ought to get some shut eye too, there wasn't much else to do and he was running out of ideas for what to teach jinx  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:35 am
Jinx silently crept up to the bed and peered over the edge. She watched him for a moment and then went and retrieved the blanket and dragged it over to him.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games