Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(temporary) breaking lines rp (cos gaia's being stupid) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:04 am
"true. But perhaps a business venture would be a good idea." Drake suggested. he knew Koko giving up her shop had been a big sacrifice. "and where better than to do it? it could only open at night and no doubt we would still get customers." he laughed.
"But the dogs to require training also."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:17 am
"Oh?" Koko responded. "Then what would you suggest for the type of shop we should open?"

She could start back up a herbal shop but she wasn't certain what would sell here. Besides dark...gothic stuff. She would at least have a 'uniform' in that case. Maybe make clothes this time around along with the herbs? She waited to see what Drake would suggest. Maybe he would joke about an 'adult' shop.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:21 am
Drake shrugged..
"Oh man I don't know....maybe a book shop? or antiques or soemthing? knick knacks...herbs? I don't really have a particular interest so it'd be upto you"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:28 am
Koko smiled and laughed playfully. "Why Mr. Cromwell," she remarked. "I'm impressed-not even a joke on adult novelty shops."

She went over the suggestions he gave and tried thinking about combining a couple perhaps. Books & Tea? Antiques & Herbs?  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:36 am
Drake laughed.
"i'm improving, it seems." he snuggled her and then lay on his backa nd thought things over.
"It needn't be selling something in particular. we could offer a service i suppose. like a cafe? we need something that ties to us all three of us personally. And I don't know, maybe Aridas could help out too if he's bored."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:46 am
"Aren't you the business man," Koko commented and shifted to lay on her stomach. She enjoyed watching him think these things over-his serious side was as much a turn-on as his playful side. She chewed on her bottom lip and sank her face partically into the pillow.

((g2g for now....final exam time. Shouldn't be bad even though I didn't study-hehe.....it's all multiple choice. ))  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:57 am
[good luck!]

Drake pondered a little more.
"there has to be a market for your native American stuff - after all there'll be less of that type of thing here. Aridas seems to know books, so you can incorporate that in too if you like. it means you can have your herbs. Maybe even add a little cafe area or something to get people in initially?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:50 am
((Thanks...it didn't take as long as I thought it would.))

"So a small native styled book shop and cafe," Koko said outloud as she tried to visualize it. "Sounds like an interesting idea." She sighed when she glanced over at him and tried bury the growing frustration building in the pillow.

Can't...you're a guest in this house.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:53 am
Drake looked completely unaware of Koko's 'struggle'
"yeah or any knick-knacks, it's your choice. i'm just the hired help." he smirked  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:02 am
"I suppose it's something to think about more so later," Koko mumbled into the soft fabric. One hand clentched the sheets tightly while the other twirled a strand of her hair as she tried to get past her urge to pounce him there and now by thinking of other things....anything.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:46 pm
Drake finally looked at her properly and smirked at her expression.
"What's up with you?" he asked with a chuckle.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:52 pm
"Trying to keep the beast at bay," Koko mumbled as she glanced up at him. Her eyes had a dark and sulty look to them.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:11 pm
Drake laughed.
"hmmn...beatsty lady is probably not a good idea right here.. plus i'm scared she might bite"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:32 pm
"I know...." Koko replied. "You make resistance difficult."

"I shouldn't have given you that kiss....." she muffled back in the pillow.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:12 pm
He laughed. he knew it wasn't exactly sensitive, but it was funny.
"I really have that much of an effect on you?"  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces