Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 9:43 am
Mira let out a giggle before shaking her head quickly "No we're waiting in line to pay for the clothes."  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 9:49 am
Oblen scratches the back of his head. "I don't see why they couldn't get a few more guys to pay the money to instead of having everyone in a line."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 9:54 am
Mira opened her mouth to make a retort then thinking better of it, she shut her mouth and shook her head slightly and walked up to the casher to pay for the clothing.  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 10:54 am
He smiles some with his arms crossed as she began to pay. He felt the urge to let out his wings, because they felt a bit... tied back... but knew he couldn't and would have to wait.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 4:47 pm
Mira hopped from foot to foot in annoyance.She never really liked shopping.Once done paying for the clothes she sighed slightly "Come on...Let's get outta here."  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 4:45 am
Oblen shrugs. He never even wanted to really enter the place... too confusing. He walks backwards to ask Mira "We going back to your place or is there someplace here that we can buy a bath?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 12:57 pm
Mira raised an eyebrow slightly "My place...The nearest bath house is ten miles from here.And incase you hadn't noticed, I don't have a car so that would be a long walk."  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 3:44 pm
Oblen smiles some and nods. "... Or fly to." He adds. He then walks backwards up ahead of Mira, he was smart enough to know the way back... even backwards. So he could be a bit ahead.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 4:43 pm
Mira thought back to to when he took her flying and blushed slightly "True..." She continue walking, slinging the bag of clothes over her shoulder.  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 5:26 pm
Oblen notices the blush, but decides not to ask about it again... seeing she seems to not want her face to be noticed as being hot and red. He switches the topic. "So... what's with those jeans that are ripped up before you buy them being more expensive then those without?... Are they trying to scam you?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 4:14 pm
Mira looked at him and was silent a moment before laughing "Pretty much.They're brand name jeans.Though my thought on it is if I want torn up jeans I'll do it myself."  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 5:19 pm
Oblen shrugs. "Well, why be cut up in the first place?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 3:23 pm
Mira cocked her head slightly, thinking about his reply "Good point....."  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 4:08 pm
Oblen shakes his head. "So, what it's just some random fasion?..."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 4:34 pm
Mira smiled slightly "I guess so" She walked u to the apartment building and opened the door.  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games