Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starstorm Literary Rper's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place where Lit/Semi Lit writers can relax,and have fun & create rp's & follow story lines. Share short storys they have written! 

Tags: Roleplaying of all kinds, Art/writing, Contests, OCC chats, Romance 

Reply Fantasy Dust room (rping area)
Demigod High (Accepting(need 1 more boy)/ OPEN!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 1:17 pm
Smiling, she brought him into a hug "Let's get home, I have training in the morning so I really shouldn't be up" she said and grabbed his hand "If you can't say anything, then don't force yourself"  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 1:18 pm
((Riku and Alucard just had a battle, which Riku thought he won, but he wasn't fighting the real Alucard. Raine watched from the trees. Riku also has at least some of his memories back.))  

Angel Zetsumei
Crew

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 1:30 pm
Riku pulled from her grip and nodded turning angel "I have no intention to... Why did you kiss me? Knowing you'd never love me back?" Riku looked to the cave "I actually thought I had a chance to be happy with someone... You just led me to believe that"

Alucard smirked and stood beside nights "And there's what I wanted"  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 1:31 pm
Nights laughed, "Good thing then." She responded  

Nights of Nyx

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 1:33 pm
Raine stopped him and looked at him "Riku, I kissed you because I wanted to. I love you and, if I could, I would be with you and Vale" she said, her eyes were sad and full of shame "I didn't mean to hurt you. I guess... I'll just leave" she said sadly, meeting his eyes "You are dear to me Riku and I wish I could show you how much I do love you but I am also bound to Vale through a bond" she said and pulled down her shirt so that her blue rune was visible "And unless something happens to break it again, I will always be bound to him"  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 1:37 pm
Alucard looked at him "Now that he knows about the bond..." Alucard wondered

Riku turned to her and looked at the rune "Why are you bound to him and why was it broken before?"  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 1:42 pm
Sighing, she let her shirt go "It was a vow that we wouldn't hurt one another but this bond also makes us do what the other commands" she said and looks down "It was broken during our battle with Pelendralaar during our junior year. He became so powerful and was changed in an instant, his whole being changed after Pelendralaar fully became a part of him and the bond was broken, only to be renewed after we returned from the alternate reality" she explained "That was about...6 months ago"  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 1:51 pm
Riku looked at her "It took a possesion spell to remove that thing? Raine... Please, just don't lose focus" Riku walked to her and smiled slightly his hands shaking as he held her's, refusing to kiss her, his temptation was only growing around her "I..." Riku walked away from her and jumped down the cliff  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 1:55 pm
"RIKU!?" she called out and quickly ran to the side of the cliff, looking for him her eyes frantic. Her heart was beating hard against her chest before sitting on her knees shaking her head. She had no idea what she was going to do, it wasn't a possession spell... it was when they molded together, becoming one being. That's why Vale's eyes weren't black like normal undead, they were blood red. Sighing, she looked around for him before taking flight, she should probably get some rest since tomorrow was going to be one hell of a day  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 1:59 pm
Nights grinned, "Yeah, I guess he does."  

Nights of Nyx

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 12:47 am
Vale cracked his neck shaking off the pull of the dark energy given off by Riku and Alucard's mock duel. "Seeing as we have started the mandatory training, as well as having been receiving an increased amount of classwork, I have come to request that Kirra be given a leave of absence from her duties until such a time that she may perform them properly." Vale said in a very technical way, appropriate for such business. "In other words: s**t's hectic give the kid a break." He said relaxing "If you'd like Bandorath I can fill in for her..." Vale offered. "I don't have much else to do here anyway I could have graduated last year." Vale admitted.

((Am i going to be attacked by Riku? Lol... sounds fun. We should have that happen.))  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 9:17 am
((Maybe))

Riku was strolling in the cave and broke down at a coffin opened with his father's name on "Dad" He knelt down and closed his eyes looking down at the headstone and standing up drawing his blade and storming out recognising the surname  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 9:20 am
Raine glanced around one more time before flying off back towards the school, her heart was heavy as she flew into her room. Recalling her wings, she laid down onto her bed. She thought about Riku and Vale before she finally drifted off to sleep, nothing but dark, empty dreams  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 9:49 am
Riku appeared at her bed side and closed his eyes before shaking her "Raine?"  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 9:50 am
Waking up groggily, she looked up at him before sitting up quickly "Riku? Is something wrong?" she asked, as she looked him over  
Fantasy Dust room (rping area)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games