MCRRRRRRR (pick an album duhrrr)
  Bullets
  Three Cheers
  Black Parade
View Results

Water

Romantic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:49 pm
The address on Gerard's licence that is posted all over the internet is his parents address. He doesn't live there any more. As he's said is some interveiw like a year or so ago, he doesn't actually live anywhere. I'm sure he's in the progress/has/will be getting a house/appartment shortly/after he's married. That was a lot of slashes lol.

(for the record his parents house is less than 20 minutes from my house)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:25 am
Water
The address on Gerard's licence that is posted all over the internet is his parents address. He doesn't live there any more. As he's said is some interveiw like a year or so ago, he doesn't actually live anywhere. I'm sure he's in the progress/has/will be getting a house/appartment shortly/after he's married. That was a lot of slashes lol.

(for the record his parents house is less than 20 minutes from my house)

and my friend knows people who are related to the way's. and she got it from them. stare

and it's like an hour from me.  

grimdarksweetheart

nosneb2000

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:12 pm
Before I start I'd like to point out how MCR isnt EMO!!!! scream Itunes labels them (or labeled) gothic punk. GOTHIC PUNk on wikipedia they have a quote of gerard say emo is a pile of Sh^^. (I disagree) So I proved my point?  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 8:45 pm
It is impossible to choose an album. they are all just so different and fanstastic! Its amazing how they can keep reinventing themselves but still stay true to who they are and what they stand for and they can still make it so that it sounds like mcr. I love them so much! I would list all my favorite songs but i love them all so much!!!! My Chemical Romance is like, my whole life right now! They are so amazing. :]  

BahdahBingBang

Jocelyn Black

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:21 am
Who's excited for The Black Parade is DEAD!? I am! *hops about joyously*
And I read in AP that the next album will conceivably be out in 2009. Gerard said so. He also said things tend to come up that may postpone it, but '09 is currently the plan. ^-^

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:54 am
MCR SAVED ME!!!
I love them, they rule my world, theyre amazing! Gerard and Frankie are my faves heart

But what upsets me is that i'll probably never see them live... some of the concerts are too violent, their songs cuss (which my parents do NOT know about and theyd freak) and Gerard cusses a lot on stage rofl. So i have to wait until im like older and when I have FREEDOM arghh...  

ii-See-Stars-x

*The Music*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces