Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply The Every Thing Slave Market!!!
Slave Market Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little meka620

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:25 pm

seirya looked at the guy
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:05 pm

Josh was wheeled in, carried on a forklift. Although he was only 19, he was wrapped in chains; plastic handcuffs, plastic anklecuffs, plastic and rubber kneecuffs, a rubber piece over his face. He struggled a bit, trying to get out. But they didn't even bother untangling him from the mess before throwing him in a cage, specially made just for him. Bulletproof Plexiglas walls on three sides, concrete on the other. No windows, no bars. No metal at all, no access to anything conductive. He sighed, looking at his cuffed hands in front of him as he sat on his bed.

Epic Irony

Profitable Prophet

Znya

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:20 pm

Valentine walked gracefully into the slave market her thick teal hair trailing like a train behind her with every step. Glancing quickly around the room she smoothed out her black dress and clicked her tongue nervously. "Excuse me I would like to buy a slave." She said noting the all the different slaves while she fingered her hair.
User Image
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:18 pm

Josh heard something about slaves being bought, and sighed. With his Plexiglas cage and plastic cuffs, he looked like he was in some sort of ******** up display case. And rich people loved things in display cases. So hopefully the woman buying today either wasn't rich, or was rich and was nice. After all, he didn't want to stay here... But he didn't want to go to some abusive owner who found it fun to use him as a plaything, or... Experiment. The word made him shiver, but he quickly shook it off as he looked back up at the buyer.

Epic Irony

Profitable Prophet

Znya

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:52 pm

Smiling softly Valentine stepped infront of the plexiglas cage and touched the glass lightly. "Now much is this lovely creature?" She asked tilting her head slightly licking her lips, bringing her fingers to her mouth and smiled sweetly. "I will treat you with kindness, I simply need company in my large mansion." She smiled opening her arms widely.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:59 pm

That was either really really good, or really really bad. Josh wasn't sure which... But he had a bad feeling. He was in a cage, and she had used the word creature. Usually those two put together spelled bad news... But he'd jumped to conclusions before. Either way, it didn't look good. Considering he was also cheap, after being returned so many times. Apparently he was 'faulty', and his 'warranty' was void. As if he were some damn product, made in a factory somewhere. While not entirely inaccurate, if you replaced 'factory' with 'laboratory,' he was still a person.

The manager laughed as he saw who she was talking about, and shook his head. "Three thousand."

Epic Irony

Profitable Prophet

Znya

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:09 pm

Nodding slowly Valentine pulled out her small purse and pulled out a wad of large bills slowly counting out the desired amount, handing the man the money. "I want him out of that cage and with out a scratch on him." She ordered as she tucked her purse away watching the man carefully.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:12 pm

After looking over the money, the manager grinned, and pushed a button on the wall next to the cage. The front middle section of the glass slid open, and Josh walked out. "There ya are, ma'am. Feel free to return this one anytime... You wouldn't be the first."

Josh gave the manager a hateful glare, then looked down at his handcuffs, kneecuffs, anklecuffs... Hell, there was hardly a part of him that wasn't cuffed up in rubber and plastic. "Thanks, I think," he muttered to the woman, raising an eyebrow at her.

Epic Irony

Profitable Prophet

Znya

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:20 pm

Valentine smiled softly touching his shoulder lightly, scoffing at the mans comment of her pet. "Trust me my dear sir I will have no reason to bring him back to this flithy place ever again." She said unlocking her pets restaints. Looking at her pet she strightened her back and extended a dainty hand to him. "Hello my name is Valentine, I hope you enjoy living with me." She said tilting her head slightly and smiled again.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:24 pm

"You'll excuse me if I don't shake," Josh said, frowning at her extended hand. "It's for your own good, trust me." He rubbed his wrists, flexing them. God, it felt good to be out of those damn cuffs. He could actually move again. He managed to smile a little, despite his situation. Then, figuring she'd want a bit more of an explanation, he said, "I don't do well with physical contact... Name's Josh, by the way."

Epic Irony

Profitable Prophet

Znya

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:31 pm

"Oh. Well that's okay." Valentine said awkwardly putting her hand down and frowned slightly, perking up slightly she flashed a quick smile and nodded slightly. "Understandable. Its a pleasure to meet you Josh." She said montioning for him to stand by her side. "Tell me Josh what do you want out of a master? I am a first time buyer at the slave market so I want our relationship to run smoothly." She explained carefully choosing her words.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:40 pm

"'S long as I don't get beat or worked to death, there's not much of a problem," Josh muttered, shrugging. "An' gettin' rid of me is a good way to piss me off, too."

Epic Irony

Profitable Prophet

Znya

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:46 pm

Lifting a small white hand to rest on her heart Valentine gasped softly shaking her head slowly. "I would never make you work hard, I have maids for that, and as for getting rid of you I wouldn't do that." She said tapping her against her pinked lips slowly as she eyed him.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:56 pm

"That just leaves the beatings, then," Josh muttered, smirking. It was meant as a joke, but only half. That was a very important detail to leave out...

Epic Irony

Profitable Prophet

Znya

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:00 pm

"Do I honestly look like the type to beat a strong powerful man like yourself? I can't even stand to hurt a bug." Valentine blushed softly twirling a strand of hair nervously. "I've never had anyone to call my own since my father took that womans side I have been so lonely." She confessed quietly her cheeks burning a brighter pink.
The Every Thing Slave Market!!!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games