Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Non neko RPs
corrupted dreamworld Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

how was the plot change?
  good
  bad
  REALLY confusing
  a little confusing
View Results

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:41 pm
knnytte of terror
Fang charged and elbowed the monster in the gut when it came and stabbed its leg " Racy, i'm not going to leave you here. We both know we can't live without each other, so i'm not leaving you" he charged at the monster then threw it to the ground
racy sighed. "fine. but dont die." she said, as she fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:53 pm
Fang stood near Racy, protecting her.He slashed the monster's back then kicked it aside he sat down and started to heal racy, moving her aside when the monster struck again he stepped to the side then stabbed its back " what does it take to kill you!?!"  

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:01 pm
knnytte of terror
Fang stood near Racy, protecting her.He slashed the monster's back then kicked it aside he sat down and started to heal racy, moving her aside when the monster struck again he stepped to the side then stabbed its back " what does it take to kill you!?!"
racy started to heal herself, as she cast a spell onto Fang, that was giving him a mini forcefeild that gave him invincibility for now. she waited, not being strong enough to get up and help, but yet she still got up and threw her sword at the monet, pericing it all the way through.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:26 pm
Fang charged in and slashed the monster's throat, killing it and he ran back to Racy "Racy, I'm sorry I didn't listen to you, I know I should've but I cant. You're too important to me I could never leave you"  

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:28 pm
knnytte of terror
Fang charged in and slashed the monster's throat, killing it and he ran back to Racy "Racy, I'm sorry I didn't listen to you, I know I should've but I cant. You're too important to me I could never leave you"
((x3 haha so much drama.))
racy blinks and shruggs. "eh, its fine. as long as you dont get hurt, im okay." she said, smiling and hugging him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:33 pm
(( My god i missed alot O_o... er, lets pretend Yume chased after the chipmunk ))
Yume came back from her chipmunk studying to find a dead monster, and Racy and Fang hugging, "What the hell did i miss?" She pouted.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:38 pm
Fang looked at Yume "where have you been all this time? but you didn't miss anything, except us getting attacked by a monster"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:43 pm
Yume's face flushed a light red, "I went off to chase the chipmunk." she mumbled.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:49 pm
"well, did you catch it? i heard they had tasty brains" he laughed then put on a serious face " I mean it"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:01 pm
Yume's face turned horrified, "Why would I want to kill it?!" She yelled giving him a fierce glare.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:05 pm
"sorry, my stomach was controlling my brain again...it happens all the time!" he laughed and stood up, looking at Racy "you feeling any better?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:06 pm
racy sighed and shook her head. she took the chipmunk from Yume adn let it free into a tree. "wow."  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:12 pm
Yume pouted as the chipmunk ran away, "So, how do we get out of here?" Yume said, "because i want to get home."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:22 pm
racy thought, then scoffed, lookign at yume. "why, do you not like being with me and fang??" racy said jokingly. "well, try going to sleep! thats how you got in right?" racy said, pretty smart like. she was feelingbetter and her cut was healed.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:27 pm
Yume sighed exasperatedly, "No, its not that. I just want to go home, well, not home, but to my sister..."  
Non neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games