Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gundams and Randomness!

Back to Guilds

A guild for anyone that loves mech, anime, or roleplaying, or even just being random! 

Tags: Anime, Mecha, Gundam, Roleplay, Close-knit 

Reply Roleplays
Gundam ACAM: The Protectors [Re-opened, New Rule change] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tacos?
  Yes pl0x
  No thx Im full
View Results

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:48 pm
Adalwulf wasn't quite sure that he'd found the right door at first, but then again, it was the only one the key fit (I wasn't sure if it was a code key or an actual one, so blah). "Ugh, I didn't sign up for maintenance." He went to work as best he could anyway, tapping the comm to the cockpit while he worked. "I won't take long, Nick, be ready to get out of here soon."

"Hm?" Demyan glanced up for a moment, expecting to see the old man in front of him. Then he remembered. "Oh...nothing important to you." He mumbled out of the side of his mouth, rather than think it in his head. Actually, he was keeping track of the Harbinger's he'd sent out. They weren't too far from the base and would arrive very soon.

X-1 struggled to get out of the giant rock's way, the suit's limbs working in vain. The weak left arm began to short out, waving smaller and smaller until a small crack! signal it's passing. The scout wasn't able to flee thanks to Chris.

"X-1!" The other Church scout shouted. A crackle of static filtered onto her end of the comm link. Distracted, her suit took the MO's attack hard and the human pilot inside was rattled in her seat. That didn't stop her, though, as she grabbed onto John before he could pull away, shooting angrily at him with her weapon.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:48 pm
John was too close for any of the scout's solid weaponry to hit its mark. The armor of the MO's shoulder was badly damaged, as the case always seemed to be in battle those days. John silenced the alarms and began to fire his hip-mounted beam weaponry into the Church's soldier.

If the old man still had a body, he would smile gently at his less-than-faithful servant.
"I have a gift for you, should this charge fail. In the footlocker of a nonexistant soldier named 'John Keats,' falsely stationed on the orbital mobile suit launch base Basilicus, you will find a keychip written for the security system in my own personal orbital hangar. If and when this attack fails, feel free to retrieve the aforementioned item. I will provide you with further instructions."  

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:49 pm
((Wait is X-1 dead?))

"Okay, i'm ready when you are." Nick was pressing few more switches when he heard a message from the base.

"Sir, long ranged scanners are picking up several enemy suits. They're heading this way." The static cleared and the message was over.

"Power up the turret defense systems and prepare for battle." Nick switched channels to Chris and John. "John, Chris, it appears we're gonna have more company."

Chris smiled as the enemy suit blew up. He then turned to the next unit when he heard the message from Nick. "Well then, what fun this will be." Chris dashed over to help John with the suit he was fighting.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:08 am
((Yesh.))  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:55 am
((Okay i edited =3))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:50 pm
"Keep your distance, I'll take this one," John said quickly when he saw Chris's blip closing in on his own via his ranging array. He stopped using his guns for a bit, and instead decided to use momentum as a weapon. He fired all of the MO's verniers at their full capacity, pushing the Church suit into the ring of mountains severed from some unknown land. He picked out a sizable asteroid, and aimed for it.  

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:51 pm
"Not too long..." Adalwulf muttered, more to himself than anything. These were basic procedures he was going through, but his fingers kept hitting the wrong keys at times.

Demyan shook his head in amazement. "You must really think highly of yourself to have your own hangar." He asked one of the bridge crew to get him something, seeing that he didn't know his way around the place and he'd never been inclined to explore it. "I'll keep in mind, that."

The scout's armor took most of the beam shots without any major damage. However her suit's thrusters weren't strong enough to push back against the MO directly, and a warning blared in her right ear about unsafe conditions around her. She used them as best she could, attempting to swap places with John on the course he'd set. "Where are you?" She called out over the Church radio channel to the other remaining scout in the trio.

The pilot remained silent to his companion's question, wishing not to risk his already perilous situation. Hidden, he was advancing on one of the bases defensive turrets, and was in the process of aiming carefully in it's direction in order to disable it. He flew closer and attacked the metal structure, his cloak flickering as he did so.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:47 pm
Specter awoke to the sounds of many people rushing about outside his room. He got up and walked to his door and when he opened it and stepped out a small man smacked into him and fell over. Specter gazed at him. "What's going on?" The small man looked up as if he were looking upon death, but he quickly got up and explained the situation. When Specter released the man he ran off with a look of relief. "Demyan is on the offensive. I shall go and aid him in whatever way possible." Specter turned towards the bridge of the ship.

Chris backed off some as the third suit emerged. He spun around and fired the solid shell machine gun. "No ya don't." He flew towards the opponent.

"Your doing good Adal. At the end is a manual override password. The password is 132435. Then we'll be home free." Nick snapped over to the base frequency when he saw the new enemy blast at the turret defenses. "Where are our defenses?!" The person at the other end apologized as the turrets came on. "Good."  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:35 pm
John felt the lurch around his machine's center of gravity, but refused to allow his quarry to escape. He jammed the controls of the MO roughly, and kept his aim true. He did a few calculations and estimates in his head, and finally decided that the impact might very well cripple him, too. He twisted in mid-jump, sending his enemy into a spin towards the asteroid ring around them, and then carefully navigated back as quickly as he was able. He did not look back to see if he had succeeded in destroying the scout. With the push of a button, he jettisoned the damaged portion of his armor, nanites already eating it to prevent recovery and study of John's design by the enemy. He moved to attack on Chris, deciding that the base's perimeter was the most important thing to protect at the moment.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:14 pm
Adalwulf grunted quietly in response, his attention on the computer. Manual overrides must not have happened too often on the base because by his judgment, the computer he was using was outdated. Which made it easier to hack by people like him. "Ah, got it." He typed in the password quickly. "Ready to go, Nick."

Demyan watched the crew member scurry back trying to keep his face expressionless as he handed over a few pieces of paper. He looked at what was written on them for a bit, communication links to multiple sources. The only ones that were really useful to him were for the Earth government and military powers.

The Church scout tumbled gracelessly in space, flying ever closer to the dangerous rocks. With the alarms blaring in her ears, the pilot wasn't able to concentrate on stopping herself. She jolted in her seat hard when something grabbed her suit's arm, saving her. "You're here, finally!"
The Harbingers had arrived, headed by Trace. "What's going on?" One of the three asked the nearly deafened scout. "They're leaving. If you go now you can stop the--" When the radio cut off, Trace glanced back questioningly over his suit's shoulder to look at the two behind him, one of which that was holding a single machine arm. It wasn't attached to anything.

The scout that was remaining was forced to move away from the severely damaged base turret as the rest began to fire on his barely seen form. He continued his fire until some of Chris's machine gun rounds hit him in the back. He scuttled away as best he could, dodging fire from two different sources, and fired his rifle at Chris instead.

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:06 pm
"Alright, let's go!" Nick pressed the controls forward as the docking hatch disconnected. The engines flared and the ship lurched forward as it's speed increased dramatically. "Hold on everyone."

Chris did some quick thinking and spun around and pulled out the emergency knife at the same time, then using his momentum threw the knife towards the scout.

Specter walked into the command center and found Demyan. "Demyan. What can I do to help?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:13 pm
((Apologies for the long absence, but I'm fairly certain I have time again. And I'm going to pull a god-mod, not to anyone else but me, just thought I'd give you guys a heads up.
Summary of my mod, launched in Raikou, been speeding around the edges of the battle mopping up the stragglers, or those hoping to get in a long distance shot.))

Kamon sliced a suit in half, backing away from the resulting explosion, turning in time to catch the blade of another coming at him. "Gotta be faster than that." He smirked as he countered, knocking the enemy of center with a kick while opening up with Raikou's head vulcans on the exposed face of the enemy suit. "Hey guys, bring me up to speed on the remaining forces!" He wasn't sure how many were left, being just out of range for the sensors to pick up.  

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:55 am
((It's fine. =D )

"When you had your body, you dealt with the media, military and government, right?" Demyan said in his usual blunt fashion. He was referring to when "Specter" had been "Chris" back then. Showing the paper he held to machine man he continued. "Can you get me through to the leaders if these?" He slid his finger to the Earth communications column of the list.

The Harbingers hadn't expected others to follow them through their specified space journey, but a small group of lower ranking suits had followed anyway. They decided every offensive needed to have their grunts. Two of the main three suits sped after the leaving ship, firing evenly so that when one had to reload the other had plenty of ammo. The other went with the grunts to the base, firing at a suit at random that seemed coordinated.

The scout's right thrusters took the knife as he turned to lessen the damage of the attack. When he shifted back into his normal battle position, the blade began to grate against the back of the suit. Using his camouflage, the Church pilot all but disappeared from Chris's view for the moment.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:45 am
John had already had a visual lock on the suit before it activated its camouflage, and swiped at where John guessed it still was with twin blades, held parallel. He also fired Vulcans into the empty space around, looking for the telltale spark of bullet against armor.  

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:44 pm
"John take this camo one. I'm heading for the ship." Chris sped off and intercepted the three after the ship. He fired his beam rifle to get their attention.

Specter looked over the list and nodded. "Hey, communications. I need you to put in emergency code 1256734 Alpha Minor. This should give you a direct link to the contacts. Just input the channel and you shall have what you want." Specter nodded. "Is this satisfactory?"

Nick Cringed as the ship was hit by projectiles. "Adal, damage report please?" Nick veered off to avoid hitting the asteroid field.

Cole cringed as the ship shook, probably enemy weapon fire hitting the ship. Cole wished he had his flight armor right about now.  
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff