Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:28 pm
Jayden Michael Cloud

User Image

Mood: Happy
What I am doing: Sitting at the Gryffindor Table
What I want to be doing: Talking with Tristain

When the hat shouted the name of his father's house, he became ecstatic. He had not been this happy in a long time honestly. However, when he walked to the table he realized one thing; he had no clue who anyone there was. So, he just found a seat and sat by his lonesome as some of the students congratulated him for making it into Gryffindor. He was extremely happy, but he was going to have to make friends soon.

He looked over at the stool once again, and Tristain, the affable, magnificent girl, had come up to the stool. He would be happy if she got into Gryffindor...really happy. But in the short time that he has known her, the traits of a Ravenclaw really radiated from her very being. He would be okay as long as she was happy with the decision of the sorting hat. He watched on, the hat finally being stood upon her head.

His heart dropped. The hat had shouted the words Ravenclaw and some life literally left him. He had lost some of his energy and also happiness, but he would not let that get in the way of him being happy. He would surely miss her pleasant, beautiful blue eyes gazing upon his, but she seemed happy with that decision; so he was happy. It appears as if in the short time he had known her, he had become very attoned to her.

He hoped one of the older Gryffindors would sort of introduce themselves to him, but he didn't expect anything of that sort to happen. Why would they want to be around a lowly first year? They could be nice, but no one really wants to go out of their way to meet a first year. He would introduce himself if it came down to it.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:04 pm
Lochlainn Farren
Loch sighed and stared at the new sorted slip into welcomed seats. He wished he had spent more time looking for friends than trying to get on the Quidditch team. He forked his food boringly and spied the peculiar Slytherin girl at the other side of the room, alone, with an angry expression.

Lochlainn Farren-Second Gryffindor
User ImageUser ImageUser Image  

poxto

5,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:21 pm
¯``•• .¸¸.•´Although me and my brother have the same face...

User Image

User Image

Parseltongue

Logan walked from the stool and towards the Gryffindor Table. He sat next to his twin and hugged him tightly. "Lucas. Roi can't touch us here, he's in Slytherin." he said near tears of joy. He smiled at his twin. "I'm sorry for what I said" he whispered to his twin.'I'll explain later' he thought before releasing his twin.

¯``•• .¸¸.•´We can never be more different...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:58 pm
User Image
User Image

Tyler smiled at the First years "Hey Will, Levana Congrats, Hey Colton,. Daisy" He looked at the new arrivals. Well here we go he said. "Welcome to Gryffindor! I am Tyler Dean, Quiddicth captain and prefect. Any questions feel free to ask" he smiled.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:02 pm

User Image

User Image
Seer

Lucas practically jumped out of the chair as he heard Gryffindor. When his brother came to him and hugged him, Lucas didn't let him break up the hug. He clung to his brother, something he hadn't of been able to do for a very long time. He never wanted to be separated from his brother ever again. When his brother whispered to him, he only nodded and kept clinging to him. He was scared that if his brother left him, they'd be in trouble. He spoke to the boy again, "I have a lot to tell you too."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:07 pm
Clouds come floating
Into my life,
No longer to carry rain
Or usher storm, but to add color to my
sunset sky.
User Image

╔══════════════╗

Aravis Rosentha
Fifth Year Gryffindor Prefect
╚══════════════╝

Aravis followed Will to their table. Luckily, the feast hadn't yet started. She took a seat and thought about taking something to drink, but then decided against it.

The prefect kept an ear open to the Sorting. A friend of hers was supposed to be coming soon. Part of her hoped he would be in Gryffindor, the other part thought of how annoying he could be. Noticing that there were already first years present, and Tyler was giving the typical speech, she let her attention wander. "Or you could always ask me," Aravis said with a smile. "I'm Aravis Rosentha, and I'm also a prefect."

Normally, she would have never done that, but given what she had discovered, Aravis had decided that life was best lived in the moment.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:20 pm
User Image
яεġrετηστнιηġ ғεαяησ σηε ταkε prιdε ιηεvεяyτнιηġ
User Image
Colton gave Tyler a respectful nod when he came to the table - he really idolized the boy. Not only was he a house prefect, but he was also the captain of the Gryffindor quidditch team. Goals like that were one's Colt himself wished he could accomplish one day, but at the moment, he had other things on his mind...

As he had been scanning the faces of those at their table, Colton had spotted a considerably lonely boy whom - much to his distaste - he actually recognized. It was the same kid that he had found Tristain talking to alone in the corridor of the Hogwarts Express. Lowering his brow, the protective older brother moved in for the kill inevitable speech.

Taking a seat directly across from Devin Cloud's younger brother, Colton gave the green eyed first year a stern look that lasted just as long as he had intended, though perhaps too long for younger boy's taste, it was exactly what Colton was going for. After a significantly prolonged silence, he sighed loudly, folding his hands before him atop the table.

"Jason, was it? Jared? Jensen? Well, anyway - whoever you are - I saw the way you were eyeing my baby sister earlier, and I just thought you should know that she's off limits. She's hear to learn, and nothing more. And no, she doesn't need a study buddy, and she sure as hell doesn't need a bloody tutor - so don't even try it. You got that?" Keeping a straight face as he posed his question, Colton studied the boy's face, trying to gather his reaction from such an aggressive - and purposefully rude - approach. He hoped the kid would be intimidated, maybe that way he would take Colt's words seriously.
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:43 pm

User Image

User Image

Parseltongue

Logan hugged his twin just as tightly. He looked up at the front table looking at the gathered professors. "We will be safe here. We will talk later" he said as he sat. He continued holding his twins hand. He looked to the food on the table. 'I am hungry' he thought as he saw all the food.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:59 pm
Jayden Michael Cloud

User Image

Mood: Lonely
What I am doing: Talking to Colton
What I want to be doing: Talking to Tristain

Jayden sat there to himself, not really knowing what to do. That's when he looked up to find none other than Colton Raines, the older brother of the beautiful Tristain, sitting directly across from him, staring at him with a stare that would probably intimidate most first years. But not this Gryffindor. Jayden was not like a normal kid. Bravery was his main attribute, and charisma was his other. He would not let this overly protective third year past his defenses and into his subconscious. So instead of being intimidated, he met the boy's stare with a rather unusual amount of confidence, not faltering on his words or any other peculiarities that showed that he was scared

"She obviously would not pursueor even interact with a person like me Mr. Raines. She knows that she is better than me, and she knows that she can do better than me. If she knows these facts: why would she ever even give me the light of day? So, honestly, I do not see what you are worrying about; she knows what she wants. So instead of coming over here with this tough guy act that I know you are putting on and devising threats that you think would phase me; maybe you should be over there with your friends, enjoying the pleasant feast that has been prepared for you. I have done no wrongs to you Mr. Raines, so I suggest you leave me to my lonesome. It is not like I have friends anyway; let me be miserable in peace," Jayden said with major confidence. He didn't know how Colton would react to it, but he needed to hear it. The whole speech was partially a lie, but he needed something to get Colton away from him. He would never be afraid of him, and Colton probably knew that now.

"I am just like you Mr. Raines and you know it. Now leave me be," Jayden cleverly brought up. He hoped that pressed major thoughts into Colton's brain, leaving him unable to answer. Jayden strategically tried to stand up to the much bigger man, just like how he would deal with a bully.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:26 pm
User Image
==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====
ωilliam Ɍadcliffe
Sixth Year → Gryffindor

==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====

►The man... The mystery... The legend...◄

Will heard what Colton was saying and playfully clapped him on the back. "Oh, come off it Colton. Girl's gotta grow up some time. Let her experience the magical world of Hogwarts. Without her big brother creeping around the corner." He took a sip of his pumpkin juice, slipped his arm around Aravis and then said to Colton, "Excited for Quidditch?" Then to the table, he added, "Oh, by the way, I'm Will Radcliffe. If you have any questions," he glanced to Tyler and Aravis then said, "Er, ask these two."

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:32 pm
User Image
User Image
Perhaps on the outside Colton's face remained as smooth and unrelenting to expression as stone, but on the inside, his jaw had dropped and his eyes were bulging. Not only was this first year still sitting across from and not showing any sign of intimidation, but he had came back with his own aggressive blow of words. He was pretty sure this was all a show, but lying or not, the kid had guts. The lion thought he had been approaching a mouse, but really it was only another lion in the making.

Eventually allowing an enthused smirk to break his frozen face - humor touching his eyes and even a light chuckle leaving his lips - Colton simply nodded, his eyes focused on the green ones across from him, still surprised when they did not feel forced to look away.

Reaching a firm hand across the table for the boy to shake, he chose a new path to take.
"It was a pleasure speaking with you, Jayden." He spoke softly, revealing the fact that he had known the boy's name all along. Standing up from the table, he gestured to the seat he had occupied earlier near a more outgoing crowd of students. "Instead of being miserable in peace, why don't you join us down at the other end of the table for the feast. I'm sure the other Gryffindors would love to meet you - especially our house's quidditch captain, considering your family's background and your own probable interest in the sport."

Colton lied, and lied well. This kid was obviously not going to heed his warning, and thus - he was forced to take another route. If he couldn't scare the boy away, he would have to befriend him. By setting the hook in Jayden, not only could he find out the boy's true personality, but he would hopefully be able to tell whether or not he planned on bothering his sister in the future.

Soon he noticed an older blonde boy to his right who had called him out in the middle of Colton's speech - William Radcliffe. Assuming the sixth year would be satisfied with his resolution of offering Jayden to join them, he smiled casually to the boy.
"You know, Will - I'm actually very excited about quidditch." He mused, his mind rushing to thoughts of beater's bats and flying bludgers as he moved further down the table, still watching to see if Jayden would follow as he reclaimed his original seat. "How's it feel now that you're the only Radcliffe at Hogwarts?" He inquired calmly, curious to know how the boy felt about his sister graduating. Colton remembered watching the two go at it in Dueling Club, and it seemed that they held a very close bond. While space couldn't break bonds like that, it could certainly damage them.

[[OOC: EDITED to include Will. xD]]
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:52 pm
User Image
==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====
ωilliam Ɍadcliffe
Sixth Year → Gryffindor

==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====

He scratched the back of his head in response to Colt's question, then shrugged. "I don't know. It's kinda weird, but this won't be the first time we've been apart. I mean, I took a whole summer traveling with my uncle. He's a magizoologist, ya see? So we traveled. And then there was when Tammy came here and I was at home... But, I guess it's pretty cool being the only Radcliffe here. Gotta live up to her reputation. Probably will take over the Dueling Club in her absence." He scratched his head again and shrugged again. "Have an interesting summer?"

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:03 pm
User Image
User Image
Nodding along to Will's words as he piled his plate high with food, Colton felt he somewhat understood what the boy was saying. It appeared he would make the best out of the separation, which usually made for the better route.

After swallowing a large bit of mashed potatoes, he replied cautiously,
"Er...I wouldn't use the word interesting, but I survived it if that's what you mean." He laughed a bit as he looked back upon his long, boring summer of workouts and chores. "Aside from no social contact, I wasn't able to get any real quidditch practice in, seeing as none of my family members really fit the role. My muggle father did seem pretty willing to buy me a bludger at Spintwitches and release it for me, though - well, until it knocked him on his arse..." He mused, scooping another bite of food into his mouth and washing it down with a goblet of pumpkin juice.

"Magizoologist, you say? You interested in that sort of thing? I mean - animals and all that?" Colton asked with true interest as he served himself another helping of ham.
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:05 pm
Jayden Michael Cloud

User Image

Mood: Okay
What I am doing: Thinking to myself
What I want to be doing: Sitting in the common room

Jayden reluctantly got up from his seat and followed Colton, knowing that the only way he would even be allowed to be in the vascinity of Tristain was to befriend her older brother. Jayden was still skeptical about the whole idea of sitting next to Colton, but he had no choice in the matter. He had believed that Colton somewhat respected him, but Jayden didn't want respect, he wanted approval. He knew that it was going to be a very difficult task to gain Colton's approval. A task that had to be started now, or he would never be successful.

Jayden took a seat next to Colton, feeling a bit out of place. Jayden did not know any of the people sitting here honestly. Well, except for William Radcliffe, whom he does not know personally. He only knows William because William's dad is an auror, who is the only authority over his brother Arnold, who is also an auror. His family was quite famous actually. Josh Cloud was a professional Quidditch player, Crystal was a Hit Wizard, and Arnold was an Auror. He loved how is family was like that though, even though he was constantly befriended just to get to his family, espeically Josh.

That's when Colton brought up Quidditch to Jayden. He honestly loved the game of Quidditch and wanted to play on the team, but he doubted he would make it because he was a first year. He has much experience playing, usually partaking in the backyard games his brother usually holds. He was almost always a chaser, but he was also sometimes a seeker. He was a better seeker than a chaser, but he did not know that yet. All he knew was that he wanted to match his brother Devin, who had made the Hufflepuff team his first year as a chaser, but he believed he would never be able to make it his first year, speaking that Gryffindor was probably all filled.

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:23 pm
User Image
==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====
ωilliam Ɍadcliffe
Sixth Year → Gryffindor

==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====

Will nodded when Colton asked if he was interested in animals. "Oh, heck yeah," he responded, his boisterousness seeping out. "When I was helping out my uncle, I encountered a whole boat load of rare animals. Heck, I even rode a dragon," he said with a smirk. Letting that sink in, he drained the rest of his pumpkin juice and refilled his goblet. "You want something to drink, babe?" he asked, addressing Aravis.

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games