Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:47 pm
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

User Image
Roi Antiguo
The King of Old

Roi sat Tay's body back down and sighed, letting the feelings out. He truly did fear that little boy. He ignored his servant speaking to him and he looked up as a boy joined the Slytherin's. He would have liked to begin tainting the boy, however, Thomas was staring at him and he knew that he was waiting for Roi to slip up in not pretending to be Tay. He sort of threw off his cover back at the train station.

╔══════════════╗
Injuries: None.
Mood: Mixed.
╚══════════════╝

William Dante Nott the Third

User Image User Image User Image
..even heroes know when to be scared.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:07 pm
Slytherin Table User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Third Year

Ronyo had found a seat at the table of emerald and silver with a bit of a shadow over him as was becoming the norm for him around his own house. He had found little in the way of friends or even those he might consider favorable acquaintances. If anything he had gained more oppositions from his own house than anything which did not surprise him much as Ronyo gave what he was coming to called an old school Slytherin mind set. The Hogwarts History spoke of Salazar and Godrick being good friends which meant the two must have had similar basic enjoyments so maybe Ronyo was just closer to what the original Slytherin were.

Already the sorting was turning into a combination of joy and curiosity. At the sound of another Prince Ronyo made sure to keep a careful eye on that one. However the most interesting moment came when a boy seemed to spout what sounded like either nonsense or something from another time. The reaction was mild except for Tay who showed a surprising amount of emotion and obvious trepidation at the sound of those words. Tay had never been one to give two cents about what someone said especially if it was some off the wall ramblings. Ronyo made sure to keep the words recalled in his mind rather than let them pass idly by. Something was off about Tay, and the more Ronyo watched the boy with a sidelong glance the more he got a feeling of darkness. It was a sensation he had felt before, on his first chat with the suit of armor he had felt the odd lurking sensation but that feeling and the scents did not match. Ronyo knew Tay with some degree being they had been in the same house but also opposing one another. The confusion mixture of the dark energy and...what was almost two scents had Ronyo even more curious about the Nott boy.

Ronyo paid little attention to it as he heard the name of Colton's sister and the white haired boy switched his focus to something he felt was more important for now. As the hat shouted out the house of sapphire and bronze Ronyo was likely the loudest applause from the Slytherin table, if not the only one. He could see Phi embrace her new fellow housemate and Ronyo could not be happier for both of them. Tristrain was in the house she was hoping for and now Phi would have someone to share in conversation with while in her own house common room and dorm.

That sight along with the other roaring acceptance of the three other houses had Ronyo wondering if he was truly an oddity amongst the Slytherin house. Out of the now three years he had experienced the sorting ceremony he had yet to see anyone be brought into the serpentine fold who appeared to be open to helping like he had been. His mind thought of the comment his mother told him right before he left for the train station. He was like a complex potion with a pinch of Ravenclaw wisdom, a dash of Hufflepuff loyalty, a kick of Gryffindor courage, and all put into a cunning Slytherin base. With any luck those ingredients would allow for a truly unique wizard to take shape in the coming years.  

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:03 pm
User Image

Trinity sat down and sighed and her demeanor changed ever so slightly. It seemed for once she was plotting or even evil. She seemed normal.
She turned her head slightly when a new student arrived and rested her chin on her pale palm. "Yes quite" She muttered to the boy. Her voice had a hint of boredom in it. For once she didn't want to corrupt anyone. Of course that didn't last long.
Soon she noticed a glimmer of white hair and remember a name. Ronyo. He was the boy her master had told her about last year. This was her chance. Suddenly she snapped out of her depressed attitude and scooted towards the boy. Trinity smiled at Ronyo then spoke. Her voice was once again the voice of a normal teenage girl but this time it was nothing more then acting. Something she of course was talented at since basically it was just lying with more class.
"Hello" She said sweetly with a smile. "You must be Ronyo Storm" She said extending a hand. "I've heard so much about you" She said. The wheels were practically spinning in her head. Once again planning.

ooc; outfit in last icon.
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

TRINITY WOOD
xxxxxxxxxxSecond Year Slytherin

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:24 pm
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Third Year

His head turned to face the voice that had just spoken to him. It was from one of the second years but he really could not remember who she was. It was a fact Ronyo was not proud of as it appeared she already knew who he was, which seemed like an odd thing anyway. As she spoke Ronyo looked her up and down to get a read off the girl from sight, then he allowed her scent to collect in his nose to better gain insight. The verbal communication would be a third sense added to help make a trinity to better understand the girl and who she was.

She appeared fairly normal all accept those eyes which seemed quiet radiant, they seemed to move quickly and then stop all together, a sign her mind was quickly processing information and then waiting for new information to begin again. He eyes looked straight at him with hardly a shift in movement in either direction, a slight bit to the right showing the accessing of memories but the straight eyes told stories too. This one was good at keeping thing secret.

Her smell was filled with aromatics which matched many of the pure-blood families about the silver and green table. He could also smell a few other scents lingering about but they were feint and likely from others around her, but a few stuck out. It was his sixth sense that played with him a bit sparking off the caution he usually reserved for those under Tay's charge but Ronyo did not wish to jump to conclusions after just saying hello.

"Really? I did not think I was truly that note worthy. I trust it's all good things you heard, I would hate for some nasty rumor to be going around about me, "The comment was made obviously toned to show there was more in the statement then the basic surface words, "Who might you be then my dear?"  

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Odin Moon

Liberal Nerd

8,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:36 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Drake looked up the table from where he sat. The hat had done some crazy things in the past. He even still swore that he should have been in Hufflepuff. However the past year had change him for the better he thought. Kai was a cool "brah".

He shook his head trying to get the image of the topless Hawaiian out of his head. He was silently hoping that the feast would have some sort of Mahi Mahi. Just the thought of having Kai's mother's legendary fish make his mouth water.

He shook his head trying to keep the thought of being in Hawaii just the day before from his head. His father had taken off the whole summer, just for Drake to be able to live as he thought a child should. He was greatful to his father. With that summer on his mind he could say for the first time in his life that he was happy.

He smirked at the thought of the next summer, and being back on the beaches of Waikiki again. He touched the shark tooth and blushed a little. He had learned a lot that summer, and was already counting down the seconds till he was going back.

"Kai." he muttered biting his lip. His ring seemed to glow in a bright blue as he looked up the table back to the sorting hat. He smiled again and droped his hand from the necklace, the sharks tooth was a deep seagreen, and some how Drake knew that everything this year was going to be okay.

User Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:09 am
Second year, Slytherin
So you wanna call me the devils' advocate
But you don't even know the half of it
I was raised to believe in miracles
My life is so cold
User Image

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════════════════════════╗

And then all at once, the lively chatter and hustle and bustle of the Great Hall erupted once again, most students feverishly discarding the latest event as another one of Hogwart’s greatest tricks. And, in time, she did the same. Belle had never been one to follow her gut instinct, or the little voice of the deviant that whispered in her mind, and told her what was wrong and what was right. She was far too proud, far too haughty, far too caring, and, far too trusting to ever feel a distinguishable bout of paranoia or angst. Belle was the type of girl who could strike a match in the cavernous pits of woe, and, muster a smile brighter than any flame could ignite.

”It’d be a lie if anyone said it didn’t.” Belle mused with a polite grin, pausing to extend daintily painted fingers to wrap around and seize a goblet of pumpkin juice. ”I’m Belle Rich,” Belle explained after a small sip of her juice. ”And welcome to Slytherin house.” She greeted the first year, the warm ease of her honey soprano tongue breathed a blanket of security around those near her.

”So Tay,” Belle began, turning to meet the short-statured boy who sat across the table from her. ”When you going to get over your blimey fear of heights and let me teach you how to fly?” She teased him, expecting the same short bitter answer as every time before, which, was usually followed by a curt insult—as curt as an insult could get, anyway.

Slytherin Table with Demos, Tay, Ronyo, Trinity
Desires: Companionship
Troubles: Curiosity

╚════════════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Skuld HJG

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:31 am
Jessica Sassareth

Slytherin, Third Year

User Image Jess calmly sat at the Slytherin table with an emotionless mask to hide her loathing of the majority of her fellow Slytherins. She did, however, notice a few differences between a number of them.

Tay seemed to be 'off'. There was no other way to put it; it seemed like his movements and expressions were forced. Jess kept her face neutral and was casually panning her view over the table to cover her observation.

Jess still didn't know what to make of Annabelle yet. She seemed pleasant, but as was often the case with Slytherins, it could be a projected front.

Drake.... A string of more colorful metaphors seemed to scream in Jess' brain. That boy grated on Jess' every nerve. Every time she was restraining the urge to smack the back of his head.

Ronyo seemed to be an enigma to Jess. She hadn't interacted much with him, but did notice that he was a serious and studious young wizard. she was about to ask him how his summer had been, but Trinty engaged Ronyo in conversation and politely waited.

During her wait, Jess' thoughts drifted to Charlotte Hattington over at Hufflepuff table... and that's when the pale redhead noticed that she hadn't seen her friend over at the Hufflepuff table yet. Green eyes scanned that table's occupants...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:00 am

User Image
Roi Antiguo
The King of Old

Roi kept Tay silent as he simply just stared at Lucas, who was sorted into Gryffindor. He was pissed, very pissed, he realized he didn't have a single person under his control from Gryffindor. Lucas was sorted into a completely blind spot, somewhere where Roi can't touch him. This threw off the leverage he had on Logan, still so long as the boy didn't know the demon had no one in Gryffindor, he'd still believe his brother was still a captive of Roi.

He took his attention off of Lucas and focused it onto the person who was speaking to him. Ah, Anabelle Rich, someone Tay's memories told him, was under Tay's control. He didn't even make his sinister smile as he curtly replied, with Tay's own voice.
"Blimey, maybe I will, whenever your da' learns to manage money." He had Tay say and focused his attention to Trinity, who had wandered away from his side to talk to the first year. Good, she was doing as the demon had ordered her to. He was regretting the fact that he had shown emotion earlier.

╔══════════════╗
Mood:
╚══════════════╝

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:23 pm
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...
I am not the Yongest, or the brightest son...

..I am the most hated, But I am strong.

User Image
Slytherin 5th Year

> Shin sat down at the table his eyes going straight to the boy from before. Something felt off with that boy. He did not like the bad feeling, he did not know how to react. His bad scared half of his face was hidden by his hair. He looked around, he was not looking at the other houses tables as they did not trouble him. His face was blank. Some how a letter appeared in his hand. He was not sure how, but he assumed an elf. He recognized his eldest brothers hand writing. He opened the letter. The simple sentence made his good eye wide. His scared left hand gasped the table and he looked at the Nott boy, eyes wide. Why was he supposed to watch over the Nott Boy?
⁈PREFECT⁉

Mood? Slightly Scared
Emotional state? Shaky
Physical State? Has not eaten in a few days, so not top notch.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:56 pm
User Image

Trinity smiled a average smile. Something that was almost nothing like she normally was. "Oh believe me I've heard tons about you" she said smiling widely then stretched out a hand. ]"Oh yes how silly of me. I'm Trinity. Trinity Wood but you can call me Trin" She added with a smile. She practically winced though nothing showed when she said Trin. She hated the nickname. She always had. But for some reason people enjoyed giving each other little pet names. She thought the practice was simply a waste of time.

ooc; outfit in last icon.
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

TRINITY WOOD
xxxxxxxxxxSecond Year Slytherin

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Odin Moon

Liberal Nerd

8,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:43 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Drake shook his head and looked at what was the newest member of the Prince leniage. The boy made him shiver, due in part to the fact that the boy looked so much like his older brother.

It was then he noticed a letter. It was bright and colorful looking a bit like the lettering from the stationary Kai had bought. He looked around trying to not get any attention.

When he noticed the everyone was busy catching up with each other, and no one seemed to be noticing him in the slightest he opened the letter.

Drag,

I ment to tell you that this will be a trying year for the most part. I had a dream about you those people last night. Be on you toes for something to be up I feel its going to hit hard. I don't know why, I just feel that something is up with that class mate of yours. The one with spilt personalities you spoke of, and that other one, Nott I think he was. Watch out.

Anyway Love you sooo much, see you at Christmas owl you next week.

xoxo

Kai

Drake shook his head and put the letter in his pants pocket. He looked over to the one boy that hung out with Roi the most.... Tay. He shook his head, and swore to never be a lacky for the boy.

If he knew one thing it was that when pushed to chose sides he would go against his house, hell maybe even all the houses and do what was right. Not what was expected of him.

He looked over to the boy and laughed. "Have a good summer Nott, cause it seemes to me from the way you act, you managed to get a surfboard stuck up your Okole puka." He spat the ring on his finger began to slip from the briliant blue it was, into a deep red. The necklace round his neck was almost pulsing in a deep sea green.

User Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:47 pm
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Third Year

'knew tons about me...'

The statement was odd in its own right as the vocabulary and tone inflicted an almost hint at the turn. The only people who knew tones about Ronyo where not of his house, or at least things that he would care to likely find favor in. The only person in his own house that might know something about him would be someone wise enough to know their opponent as well as themselves. Such a notion only carried towards one person in particular that came to Ronyo's mind, however be that as it may it did not in any sense mean this girl was helping him, but it also did not disprove that fact either.

It could be that William was looking to try some of Blaire's old tricks to see how the effected him. Spreading anything and everything under the sun to either agitate or cause a reaction from the white haired Slytherin. The girl now could be nothing more than either a unknowing tool or simply a puppet being used for a longer gain. It did not matter as at the end of the day the girl talking to him was still that, a girl who was as human as Ronyo was.

"A pleasure Trinity, tons about me you say? My I was not aware I had tons about me to know," Ronyo's chuckle was true as were his words," That is a lovely name by the way, do you happen to know the meaning behind it?"  

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:23 am

User Image
Roi Antiguo
The King of Old

Roi rolled Tay's eyes as he shifted his gaze from Anabelle to Drake Anderson. He knew about Roi, but he was forced out of the loop last year, and he obviously wasn't invited to Tay's ball. He never heard about Roi's body switch, or so he thought. Nonetheless, he glared menacingly at the boy and simply said with Tay's own voice,
"Ah, you're still coming here? Here for another year of embarrassing our house? No wonder I never sent you an invite to the ball." He said, rolling Tay's eyes again, "Ye nancy boy." He muttered, so that only Drake could hear. He decided he had enough fun with the boy and focused his attention on Logan. When he heard Gryffindor, he cursed inside, no! Now the twins have escaped him! Blast it all!

The boy's body was hungry, that much was for sure. He waited for the food to appear as he looked around the Great Hall, well there's something new, Woil wasn't here. Must have run off to hide, he knew the first thing Roi would do once he got the power, was to kill him. But then again, he intended to kill everyone in this blasted school anyways.

╔══════════════╗
Mood:
╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:36 am
Second year, Slytherin
So you wanna call me the devils' advocate
But you don't even know the half of it
I was raised to believe in miracles
My life is so cold
User Image

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════════════════════════╗

Those painted lips pursed together in disarray, and, even though it shouldn’t have shocked her as it had, she couldn’t muster any courageous threat to bite back with. Pale green misted eyes glazed over as she glanced, both left and right, to all of the occupants who sat near. A dry chaos built in her throat as she sat back with rigidly perfect posture. ”Well,” Belle began, that shrill soprano voice cracked under the tension. ”You don’t have to be so rude, William.”

But what she really had wanted to say was that he needn’t be so rude in front of all of these people, after all, it isn’t very becoming of him.

Regardless, Belle brushed the strike away with one simple sigh as she glanced up and down the table silently. Her eyes would always fall back to her lap, however, and twirling a single blonde strand absent-mindedly until her attention wavered once again to a new sight, or, a new discussion.

Slytherin Table with Demos, Tay, Ronyo, Trinity
Desires: Companionship
Troubles: Curiosity

╚════════════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Skuld HJG

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:26 pm
Jessica Sassareth

Slytherin, Third Year

User Image Jess' attention what drawn to Tay's outburt toward Drake, rolling her eyes at the display, Even though, Tay's probably right, I don't think it's neccessary spill that out in the open... There are more important things in life than sniping at classmates and engaging in petty evil..."

With that thought, the pale redhead looked back at the Hufflepuff table, finally spotting Charlotte and noticing her avoiding at least one of Kat's housemates. Slightly shaking her head, Jess could guess why Charlotte was avoiding Devin, Yes Kat, Devin is a clueless git. I'll do my best to cheer you up when I see you later.  
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games