Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Gryffindor Common Room
Gryffindor Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have your password?
Yes! Right here!
60%
 60%  [ 49 ]
No, I lost it D:
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
I stole someone's password >:D
27%
 27%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 81

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:24 pm

User Image
User Image

Head Girl

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Levana smiled sympathetically. "I am sorry to hear that" she said placing her hand on his shoulder only for a brief moment then removed it so as not to frighten him. "But you can trust your house. We will not let you down and do all we can to protect you." She said confidently. "You can also trust Hufflepuff. My twin brother Nevin is head boy of that house. Their a good house" she said with confidence in her words. "Another house you can depend on is Ravenclaw. If you have any problems with Slytherin you'll have three houses to defend you" she said hoping he'd see her confidence.

User Image
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:30 pm

¯``•• .¸¸.•´Although me and my brother have the same face...

User Image

User Image
Seer

Lucas freaked when she touched him. He pushed her away out of defense and ran to his brother hiding behind her. He was shivering, having been reminded of the many years of bullying he had endured. Not to mention he was forced to be taken care of by Zane, who was Roi's servant. When she mentioned Ravenclaw he got even more scared, squeezing Logan hard with his hug. "No! No! I don't want to be taken back to him! Logan... Logan... Please don't let Roi take me..." He pleaded behind his brother.

¯``•• .¸¸.•´We can never be more different...

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:36 pm

User Image
User Image

Head Girl

She had not been prepared for the push and so found herself stumbling backwards and onto her butt. The fall had hurt slightly but she tried not to show it too much. Slowly she stood up and brushed to soot from her robes. "I am not sure what has happened to you but as I said, you will be safe here. I guarantee it. Besides, the head of our house is also the head nurse. Rian McCrae. If you want I can get him for you if talking to me bothers you so" she said with a bit of a sadness to her voice. The fall had hurt more than she originally felt. Her eyes teared up slightly but she forced herself to keep it back. How he reacted bothered her as well. She used to be so well liked. She wondered what happened to make her change so much that people would stop liking her."Im sorry.."

User Image
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:39 pm

User Image

User Image

Parseltongue

Logan had been looking around the room unaware of his twins discussion. It was not until his twin shouted he realized what was going on. He stepped in front of his twin. "No you won't go back to Roi Lucas. I promise. I won't let Roi touch you." he said hugging his twin. 'We can't trust anyone here...' he thought as it occurred to him Levana had upset his brother.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:56 pm

User Image

User Image
Seer

He was beginning to tear up when he listened to his brothers words and he heard something else... A sniff... He looked over his brother's shoulder and he saw what he did to the Head Girl and he gulped. He slid out from behind his brother and slowly walked up to her, carefully and timidly. He gulped again and he kneeled down next to her, "I-I'm Sorry..." He said quietly, he didn't know what to do. He was scared, pure fear had moved in where trust should be inside his heart and mind. In his minds eye it feels like everyone is trying to kill him and his brother so he's grown to stop trusting anyone.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:00 pm

Jayden Michael Cloud

User Image

Mood: Happy
What I am doing: Thinking of Tristain
What I want to be doing: Sleeping

Jayden had followed Levana all the way to the common room, making sure to remember the route, and walked into the ornate, elegantly embellished room. The room was just like the one Devin was talking about during the summer. Of course they had their differences, but the more Victorian era decor really was present throughout the castle. He got into the Common room, plopped down onto one of the chairs, and thought about how much fun he was going to have this year. He couldn't wait to see what the upcoming year would bring him.

As Jayden sat, his mind swayed to different thoughts. Ones of Tristain to be exact. He remembered those blue eyes locked with his, the soft touch of her hands under his, the beautiful ring of her voice. All these traits were remembered with distinct precision. It wasn't like him to focuse himself on one girl like this, but Tristain was different. He could be around her all day and not get bored of her. He could sit down and not speak to her for hours, but still get something out of the conversation. It was one of the weirdest feelings he's ever felt in his life.

His daydream was broken unexpectedly by the cries of another first year, speaking of a boy named "Roi" and how he did not want to be taken back to him. What was wrong with this kid Roi? Was he a bully, or something else? These questions had rang through his head like a set of wind chimes. This caused him to be majorly curious about the situation at hand, but he didn't feel as if it was his business at all. He would ask later, as long as he gained the twin's friendship.

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:04 pm

User Image
User Image

Head Girl

Levana looked at Lucas and sighed, a hand lifted to wipe away a tear from her own eyes. "Its ok, its not your fault so don't apologize. Its my fault, you must have been through alot so I just need to show you that you can trust us as you learn more about us and this house" she said forcing a smile. She kept her eyes down, worried that direct eye contact would frighten him away. "If you need someone to talk to I will be here when you need me" she said hoping that such a statement would help build at least a small bit of trust in the skittish firstie.

User Image
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:17 pm

Evando Rivera Junior
User Image
First Year -
Gryffindor

Quite the show had developed between the head girl and one of the twins, who surprisingly wasn't attached to the other one. From the first time Evando saw them at the table two were like Siamese twins. Evando didn't have any siblings, so he couldn't image the bond they must have. Not only brothers, but almost identical (if not) copies of each other, must be nice to have someone to grow up with you. Everything seemed fine until a switch flipped in the small boy freaked out and ran to his brother. 'That didn't last too long' He thought after seeing them connected again. From the looks of things they had some issues to work out, dealing with someone named Rio.

Evando was relieved to see that the head girl was okay, looked like she took a nasty fall. Still she righted herself, speaking on trust and loyalty of the house. Maybe he could do his part and help make the boys feel more at home. Maybe not now, he didn't want to upset them more than they already were, but he was sure their paths would cross soon. He wanted Gryffindor house to be the family huge family he didn't have growing up.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

FlamingHeart

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:26 pm

User Image
==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====
ωilliam Ɍadcliffe
Sixth Year → Gryffindor

==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====

►The man... The mystery... The legend...◄

Will had slipped through the portal and was making his way up the stairs to the boy's dormitory when he head Levana, Head Girl, talking with the twins who had been Sorted into Gryffindor. He stopped to listen to the boys as they spoke of a "Roi" and being taken. He scratched his chin. He hadn't heard a Roi called, nor was there someone called that here. He sighed heavily and made a note to send a letter to his sister about this. She'd look into it and find out what was going on. In the meantime, Will would keep his eyes on these boys and protect them in his sister's stead.

Out Of Character: ...
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:00 pm

User Image
[Chris Halen- Gryffindor- First Year]

The school had been nothing like Chris had ever seen before. As the group of Gryffindors filed into the commons area, he scanned the entire room and stood near one of the couches around the huge fireplace. 'Roi'? He tuned in a bit to see if there was any way to help.

[mood- excited] [--ooc--Eep, apologizing for yet another small post. They'll be longer.]

xxsoullessANGELUSxx

Dapper Explorer

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Guildmember 100

FlamingHeart

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:39 pm

Evando Rivera Junior
User Image
First Year -
Gryffindor

Evando noticed Chris stand closer to the fire and decided to join him. He left his seat and ran over toward Chris then jumped over onto the couch beside him. He bounced a few times, then righted himself up to sit upright and looked at the other student with a large grin. “So what do you think of the place?” He asked, spreading his arms gesturing around the room. “It's great right? I love the fire.” He gazed into the flames, watching it crackle and burn while it heated the room.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:06 pm

User Image
[Chris Halen- Gryffindor- First Year]

Chris blinked and looked at Evando with a huge grin on his face.

"Yeah, it's amazing!"

He stated quickly as he looked towards a nearby staircase leading up. Chris bounced a bit next to the couch, but he remained standing; he absolutely couldn't sit down now, he wanted to explore!

[mood- excited]

xxsoullessANGELUSxx

Dapper Explorer

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Guildmember 100

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:25 am

User Image

User Image
Seer

Lucas nodded to the girl and wandered back to his brother, hiding behind him. In truth the only person in the world he could and has trusted is his older brother. All his life when he was bullied his brother stepped in and stopped them. Protecting the boy, that was all Lucas wanted, protection. He didn't care about who bullied him, or why he was bullied, all he wanted was protection. His brother provided that feeling that he was safe, that's why he clings to the boy, because he knows that no matter what, his brother would be there.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:13 pm

User Image

User Image

Parseltongue

Logan watched his twin as he approached the woman. He was unsure how to respond to this. As Lucas walked back over to him he looked at him trying to figure out the other's thoughts. "Lucas lets go to bed." he said indicating the door that was indicated as the boy dormitories. 'Can we trust her?' he wondered as the Head Girl offered that they could speak with her.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:04 pm

Clouds come floating
Into my life,
No longer to carry rain
Or usher storm, but to add color to my
sunset sky.
User Image

╔══════════════╗

Aravis Rosentha
Fifth Year Gryffindor Prefect
╚══════════════╝

Aravis followed everyone into the Common Room. Somehow she had become seperated from Will, which was awefully hard to imagine. When the prefect found him again, he seemed to be a bit confused. "What's the matter?" she asked him, seeing as the students had all gone up the stairs, at least for the most part anyways.

Gryffindor Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games