Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hufflepuff Common Room
Hufflepuff Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you get the pattern right?
  Yes, it's easy when you know it!
  No, I got drenched!
View Results

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:00 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
First Year: Hufflepuff

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana gave Jane a reassuring smile. She looked over at Steele, who stayed seated near the fireplace, when he spoke. Ariana frowned a little bit. "Alright, goodnight," she said in a quiet voice before turning around and heading to the girls' dormitories with the fellow Hufflepuff girls.

wearing

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:40 pm
Quidditch is my life, but my knowledge is who I am.
User Image
Devin Cloud
Third YearHufflepuffChaser

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

Devin found himself laughing at the situation at hand, for Steele was just like him in a way. Well, him during his first year of course. He would just stare at girl's who he thought was cute. Like Devin, Devin stared down Belle, but never could go far enough out of his bubble to ask her to go to dances with him and whatnot. He put down his book amd walked over to Steele, sitting across from him.

"Don't worry kid, there are many girls to come during your time here," he said, smiling at him. He didn't think that Ariana was the best girl for a guy like Steele. He honestly didn't, for she was a loud, rambunctious girl, compared to his being a quiet and shy boy. He didn't think that they would fit. But he knew sometimes he was wrong. He never thought Annabelle would like him in any way, and one sees how that turned out.

Some are born great, some achieve great, but some...have greatness thrust upon them.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:58 am
User Image

Hufflepuff|1st year|Muggle-Born|Single

Why must I be judged upon the purity of my blood?

"But none like her. She doesn't stereotype against me like everyone else does. Just because I'm muggle born," he told Devin, looking down at the ground. He hated how everyone did this.

"All of the purebloods do it for some reason. They don't like me," he told Devin, not realizing that Devin himself was a pureblood. He thought purebloods were only sorted into Slytherin, but that wasn't true of course.

Will I ever be the same?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:08 am
Quidditch is my life, but my knowledge is who I am.
User Image

Devin Cloud

Third YearHufflepuffChaser

"I definitely do not put down, or generalize muggle-borns. And I doubt you know that I myself am a pureblood. Before you stereotype another type of person, know what you are talking about. Not all purebloods stereotype, nor are arrogant. I myself do not care about anyone's magical blood, for there have been powerful wizards who weren't pureblood. Hermoine Granger was one of them. Harry Potter himself was a half-blood, and honestly, muggle born wizards are often descended from squibs; so let it be clear that your family may have once been magical," he told Steele, hoping the boy would stop thinking that everyone didn't like him, that everyone saw him as only a muggle born. Devin was quite tolerable of muggle borns. He honestly didn't care about blood. As long as you are a good wizard, which Steele was destined to be.

Some are born great, some achieve great, but some...have greatness thrust upon them.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:37 pm
User Image
User Image

Austin led the first years into the underground dormitory. He smiled at them. "Welcome to the Hufflepuff Common Room. Girls your dorms are over here." he said indicating the entrance to the girls dorms. "Boys, your dorms are over here." he said with a smile. Now I need sleep. he thought as he suppressed a yawn.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:20 pm
I’m impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo
I’m at Lay Chimirida, not a heart and soul
I got a Saturday night, and nothing is dead
And if I ever had to do it, well, you know I wouldn’t care

User Image
User Image

Pureblood

After listening to the words of her new Headmistress Nell happily dug in to the many fruits and vegetables laid before her. There was even a vegetable soup right next to her elbow that appeared as if by magic! And just when she thought she was full the dessert courses came by just begging for her to sample some of the strawberry tarts, which were, of course, amazing. A bit sleepy and heavily full, she young girl looked up to see their Head boy get up and lead them down into the dungeons and to a stack of...barrels. Nell cocked her head in a curious fashion while she studied the way the older boy tapped the two in the middle to the name of one of the founders, and soon a doorway had opened up. She stifled her gasp least she begin to babble and excitedly followed down into the common room wher she allowed her surprise to show. It was an amazingly comfortable sight which made her feel warm and tingly all over. For the nearly the first time this entire day, Nell felt like she had another home.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

What I'm wearing: She's a 'puff now
Who's she with: Rose and the other badgers
Thoughts: 'Puff 101

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Astra_Senpai

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sparrow had eaten her fill, squirreling away a roll with a tiny bit of meat for Kenda into her robe pockets for later. She'd sat with a cup in her hands focusing on the liquid within it, listening to talk of Quidditch, families and something about boggarts. She didn't have anything to say on things like Quidditch- having never seen a game of it. Aunt Julia had spoken a few times before about it- Sparrow's mother had been a beater for Gryffindor. That was really all she knew as they hadn't even had a radio. 'The sound of nature is all we need, My Little Sparrow. Birds don't spew nonsense and propaganda only twitter their songs to tell us their stories'. Sparrow honestly wasn't really even sure what a beater was.
At the call to follow Sparrow was up and ready to go. It was a substantial show of life considering her stillness. To the small girl who had barely moved the whole night, the chance to get up and move was much appreciated. Lacing her hands as her she followed- looking this way and that from beneath her bangs. She was several inches shorter than most of those around her, it was easy to feel small when everyone around you seemed so lively. Taking note of his comment on the kitchens- no more late night snacks. She blushed softly, unable to actually see where he would direct their attention, the carpets were nice at least.
Chewing her lip as they came to barrels- had the older boy gotten lost? No? Standing on her toes to see, listening to his instructions and finding herself almost baffled. She was sure to mess that up a few times- good thing she didn't mind the smell of vinegar. Once the door was opened, it wasn't hard to be swept along with the mass of her fellows. She cooed, a hushed and wary sound, at the loveliness of the room. It almost reminded her of home. Sparrow would move off to the side, taking a closer look at one of the hanging plants in the room.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:52 pm
Adalaide Blythe
Hufflepuff // First Year // Common Room // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // Hufflepuffs
CURRENTLY FEELING // Tired
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'It's so lovely in here!'
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Adalaide suppressed a yawn as she entered the Common Room, her eyes wide, her exhaustion temporarily forgotten. The room seemed so familiar to her, though she'd never been here, obviously. Still, it reminded her of something... the thought clicked into place, and she smiled wide. Her mother's favorite books were the Lord of the Rings series, and Adalaide couldn't help but think that their common room, with its underground location, rounded walls and low ceiling, looked exactly how Tolkien had described the hobbit's homes in The Shire. It was quite homey, and she immediately felt at peace. When the Head Boy pointed out the passage to the dorms, she left for bed, her tiredness setting in once again. She stifled a yawn as she exited the room.

════════════════════════════════════════════════

User Image

(( OOC: ))
**Exit to Girl's Dorm**

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:08 pm
User Image
♞ Dhylan Nolynn ♞
| Single | First Year | Hufflepuff |

♝═━┈┈━═♝═━┈┈━═♝

Dhyl entered the Common Room along with Jack and the other first years that had tagged along. He saw that the room was quite homey, having a fireplace and lots of plants hanging around. He didn't know much about Herbology, so the plants were just that to him: plants. One thing he knew for sure was that he was exhausted. Finding a chair by the fireplace, he sat down, pretty much collapsing into the seat.

{OOC:}

♝═━┈┈━═♝═━┈┈━═♝

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:25 pm
User Image
Jack Blank

Unsorted/ Pureblood / First year

- From the beginning I drew pictures of the searching sun
Blissfully denying what is instinct-

- Since the beginning
I’ve seen
color, but lately it’s been tainted
With
grays and under-glows-

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Jack entered the common room surprised at how it looked just like a cozy living room. Dyhl had collapsed down on a chair as soon as he got there. Jack was about to follow suit, but wanted to go and see the boys dormitory first. Sleep sounded really great right now, he at least needed to make sure his stuff was there.

Well that was only half the truth, he really needed to be alone for a bit so he could think things over.

“Hey I’m going up to the boy’s dormitory, I’ll be right back.” He told Dhyl with a wave.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

((OoC smile )

Feeling: Messed up inside, really just needs to be alone so he can sort himself out.
Where I am: The Hufflepuff Common room
What I'm doing: Going to the boys dormitory
Who I'm with: Dhylan and the other Hufflepuffs
Love interest: Gracie  

Lavi the Junior Bookman

Shirtless Genius

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:10 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Heather Stevia Hawthorn
| Single | Second Year | Beater |

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Heather entered the Common Room, practically dragging her feet just to move. She was exhausted, but felt the need not to go to bed, but to sit by the fire with a soft blanket and listen to her music. Passing Jack and Dhylan, she didn't even look up. She had her sights set on the entrance to the girls dormitories, which is where she went.
[Exit to Girls Dormitories]

{OOC:}

Wearing

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:30 pm

User Image

═══════※═══════※═══════※═══════

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

𝔉irst 𝔜ear//// ℌufflepuff////𝔓ureblood

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nʀ ɪss ɴ ʀɴɪʏ ʜʀs ʜʏ,
ɴ ɪғ ʏ ʜ ʟ ʜ ʟɴ ɪɴ ʀʀ ɪ.

Anneliese looked around wide eyed. It was beautiful! The colors of the wood, to the plants hanging around. She walked around for a bit, then made her way and sat in front of the fire place. The fire felt nice and warm. She closed her eyes and smiled to herself for a moment thinking of her mom. Then she opened her eyes and saw a black haired male collapsed in the seat next to the fire. She bit her lip then took in a breath. She inched closer to the male and started to converse. "Hello there. My name is Anneliese, Anneliese Jinxx. What's your name?" she asked as nicely as she could without seeming tired, her Irish accent lighter than usual.

||OOC neutral |

Wearing // Outfit
Mood // Happy, Tired
With // Hufflepuffs
Location // Hufflepuff Common Room
Theme // Perfect Harmony

Celestial Madi

Sparkly Shapeshifter

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

MadWizard321

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:59 am
User Image

Zachary Wolfsbane
Hufflepuff
First Year Student

Upon entering the common room Zack's eyes widened with surprise. The common room felt warm, cozy, and safe. Zack looked around for a moment before eying a comfy looking chair by the fire. In one swift movement Zack was in the chair and relaxing comfortably by the crackling fire.

Zack watched quietly as a girl by the name of Anneliese tried to start a conversation with a black haired boy. Zack cleared his throat to make his presence known, "... Hello... I'm Zack..."

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:35 am
User Image
Veronica looked around the common room. This feels quite cozy, she thought. Veronica covered her mouth with her hand as she yawned and decided to head up to the Girl's Dormitories. She would have plenty of time to gaze around the common room during the next seven years, but right now she definitely needed some sleep.
User Image

caneriva

Sparkly Conversationalist

7,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Celestial Madi

Sparkly Shapeshifter

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:22 am

User Image

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

𝔉irst 𝔜ear//// ℌufflepuff////𝔓ureblood

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nʀ ɪss ɴ ʀɴɪʏ ʜʀs ʜʏ,
ɴ ɪғ ʏ ʜ ʟ ʜ ʟɴ ɪɴ ʀʀ ɪ.

Anneliese awaited the boy with the black hair's response, when she heard another male voice. Anneliese turned and saw another boy. She smiled, "Hello Zach, I'm Anneliese.~ You may call me Ann if you'd like." she said her Irish accent broad but sweet. She once again put her blonde locks in a bun and sat indian style awaiting Zach's response, along with the boy with black hair.

||OOC neutral |

Wearing // Outfit
Mood // Happy, Tired
With // Hufflepuffs
Location // Hufflepuff Common Room
Theme // Perfect Harmony

Hufflepuff Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games