Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Slytherin Common Room
Slytherin Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have your password?
Yes! Right here!
58%
 58%  [ 49 ]
No, I lost it D:
8%
 8%  [ 7 ]
I stole someone's password >:D
33%
 33%  [ 28 ]
Total Votes : 84

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:20 pm
User ImageUser Image

There’s 7 billion 46 million people on the planet
                                                      And most of us have the audacity to think we matter
                                                      The reason there’s smog in Los Angeles is ‘cause if we could see the stars
                                                      If we could see the context of the universe in which we exist
                                                      And we could see how small each one of us is
                                                      Against the vastness of what we don’t know
                                                      No one would ever audition for a McDonalds commercial again

Aimee blinked at him. Her mind freezing for a few moments when he called her an abused cherry. Did he know? How did he know? How could he know? No one knew! Well her mother knew... but her mother had never believed her. Her mother had always blamed her. And he didn't know her mum, so its not like she could have told him, and even if he did know her, she never would mention it anyways. Aimee could feel her heart in her chest, trying to beat its way to freedom, and her head felt like a cloud was obscuring everything and slowing everything. The term "brain fog" was the most real thing she could possibly experience right now.

She forced her lips to move, and words to come out. "I'm not sixes and sevens. Well... at least not about you. You don't hurt me. You just like to act like you hate me when you don't." She stuck out her tongue at him, and shrugged. At his reasoning, she shrugged again. "Yeah, but you never claim to be a decent person Leon. Actually you spend most of your time claiming to be a terrible awful person, who hates me. Which obviously isn't true." She shrugged for a third time, and felt like it was just her automatic response when her brain wasn't working. She wondered if she shrugged enough times would her shoulders just fly off and leave her behind. Maybe they thought they were actually wings and were trying to fly.

She stared at her hands for a second, wondering what to say. She was hoping he hadn't noticed her pause at the word abuse, or the way she had technically claimed she was crazy... which she was.... but she didn't really want him to pick up on that. Panic attacks were one thing, but she didn't want him to know the truth. Didn't want anyone to know the truth.... She didn't want to know the truth. She liked to pretend it wasn't the truth.

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc:

I’m smiling in Los Angeles like I’ve got fishhooks in the corners of my mouth
And I’m celebrating on weekends
Because there are 7 billion 47 million people on the planet
And I have the audacity to think I matter
I know it’s a lie but I prefer it to the alternative
We’re every age at once and tucked inside ourselves like Russian nesting dolls
And that’s the
glue between me and you
We live in a house made of each other

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:25 pm
User Image
                                                    This is a black, black ski mask song
                                                    So put all of your anger on
                                                    In the truly gruesome do we trust
                                                    I will always land on you like a sucker punch

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ || Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Leon noticed a brief moment when Aimee stilled at his words, but decided he was not getting into that. He didn't want to get dragged into some barmy drama because he was being some idiot that snooped into other people's business. It wasn't his, so he didn't even bother to deign it with a response. Howeve, when she did state she wasn't crazy, he rolled his eyes. "Yer talkin' ter me. I've never said tha' I wos yer china, an' someha tha' means tha' yer always 'round me. That's in the bloody buff fer me." He crossed his arms, daring her to dispute him. She always seemed to be coming over to him to talk even when he didn't want to. Did no one get the hint?

He snorted when she said that he never claimed to be decent. Bleeding bells, she was impossible. Maybe he should have just beaten Yuko to a bloody pulp in front of her. Maybe then she would have avoided him like the plague. It would have been so satisfying too, especially since he had gotten all 'woe is me' over Aimee having a panic attack.
                                                    "'Eaven and 'ell, maybe I should jus' bea' th' bloomin' gypsy aahhht of someone in fron' of ya jus' ter prove I'm not a sugar heap. Ya seem utterly convinced I'm sum sor' o' robin bloke. Tha' migh' break yer view."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Can I jus' 'ave one bleedin' day where no one bovvered me?
                                                    OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I’m just a problem that doesn’t want to be solved
                                                    So could you please hold your applause
                                                    Take this sideshow and all its freaks
                                                    And turn it into the silver screen dream

Devlyn Maycry

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:41 pm
User ImageUser Image

There’s 7 billion 46 million people on the planet
                                                      And most of us have the audacity to think we matter
                                                      The reason there’s smog in Los Angeles is ‘cause if we could see the stars
                                                      If we could see the context of the universe in which we exist
                                                      And we could see how small each one of us is
                                                      Against the vastness of what we don’t know
                                                      No one would ever audition for a McDonalds commercial again

Aimee rolled her eyes yet again at Leon. He was so frustrating and obnoxious and she didn't even know why she liked him that much. But she did, and it probably wasn't changing anytime soon, so she might as well not bother to fight it. It was easier to just let it happen. It was nice she didn't always understand everything he said, because it made it easier to pretend he wasn't insulting her. She sighed and crossed her arms back at him. "What the heck is a china?"

She shrugged again at his question about beating someone up to drive her away. She was about to sound as 'sixes and sevens' as humanly possible... but that was alright. It was okay for Leon to know how crazy she was. She didn't know why... but it was okay. "I think if you had beaten up Raymond right then and there, I would like you even more. Not that it was really his fault, but anyone stupid enough to follow a panicking girl as she tries to run away deserves to get their s**t knocked around." She paused for a moment... "At least I think so...."

ooc:

I’m smiling in Los Angeles like I’ve got fishhooks in the corners of my mouth
And I’m celebrating on weekends
Because there are 7 billion 47 million people on the planet
And I have the audacity to think I matter
I know it’s a lie but I prefer it to the alternative
We’re every age at once and tucked inside ourselves like Russian nesting dolls
And that’s the
glue between me and you
We live in a house made of each other

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 4:22 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPath to the Common Room
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxFirst Years
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxExasperated
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

α f я α ι ∂ тσ ℓσѕє ¢ σ и т я σ ℓ αи∂ ¢ α υ g н т υρ ιи тнιѕ ω σ я ℓ ∂ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι'νє ωαѕтє∂ т ι м є, ι'νє ωαѕтє∂ в я є α т н, ι тнιик ι'νє т н σ υ g н т муѕєℓf тσ ∂ є α т н xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι ωαѕ в σ я и ωιтнσυт тнιѕ f є α я, иσω σ и ℓ у тнιѕ ѕєємѕ ¢ ℓ є α я xxxxxx
                                                          ι иєє∂ тσ м σ ν є, ι иєє∂ тσ f ι g н т, ι иєє∂ тσ ℓ σ ѕ є муѕєℓf т σ и ι g н т xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceLori stopped once inside of the Common Room, raising her arms half-heartedly as if showing off something she couldn't care less about. Which was essentially what she was doing. The dorms were nice enough, but she'd much rather be at the table with Gia and Carver right now. "As penance for being in the literal dungeons of the castle, we have a lovely view of the lake. If you see a merperson through the glass, try not to antagonize them. That goes double if you see the Giant Squid. Yes, both of those rumors are true. Try to contain your enthusiasm. This is the Common Room, girl's dorms are to the left through that door, boys to the right through that one," she pointed out each door as she spoke. "If anyone has any questions, I'll be here reading for the next hour or so before I go to bed. If you think of anything later, find me or one of the other prefects at breakfast. We're not hard to spot, we all have green badges, fancy that." On the one hand, Lori could've told them who the other prefects were. But given how this particular group had elected to start off their year, she couldn't help but feel like she'd be playing into their hands to tell them exactly who in the house they ought to behave around. Better to leave them in the dark so that they ran the risk of mouthing off in front of someone with the power to do something about it. They'd already proven they weren't smart enough to watch their mouths in general, but if they knew who the prefects were, they might be smart enough to wait until they'd left the room.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx ¢σиfυѕє∂ ωнαт ι т н σ υ g н т ωιтн ѕσмєтнιиg ι f є ℓ т
                                                          xxxxxx ¢σиfυѕє ωнαт ι f є є ℓ ωιтн ѕσмєтнιиg тнαт'ѕ я є α ℓ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx ι тяιє∂ тσ ѕ є ℓ ℓ му ѕ σ υ ℓ ℓαѕт и ι g н т
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx f υ и и у, нє ωσυℓ∂и'т єνєи т α к є α в ι т є

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Devlyn Maycry

oyehh

Diamond Wales

kiska166

Lotus of the East

Xistund

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 6:58 am
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

FIRST YEAR xxx xxxSLYTHERINxxx xxxHALFBLOOD

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

When Nicoli spoke, Rey felt like slamming her head her head on the table. Doesn't he realise he's making the situation worse? Sure, she was flattered he was defending her along with himself but antagonising the clearly angry prefect wasn't helping! Thankfully another prefect (a much better one in her opinion) came up and set him straight and scolded them all. If she was to be honest, Rey knew they all deserved it and including herself; she should have ignored Nicoli from the start but just couldn't control herself. Still, losing house points and getting detention was not what she had in mind when she imagined her first night at Hogwarts and throughout dinner, she kept her head down and ate in silence, her cheeks flushed in embarrassment and shame. Mum and dad would be so disappointed...

After dinner, the prefect introduced herself as Lorelei Townsend and she led Rey and the other first years through the corridors and staircases and into the common room. At first, Rey could do nothing but stare; the place looked great! She walked around, admiring the room and the view and noting the best places to sit and work in. After satisfying her curiosity, she sat down on one of the sofas and was about to pull out her book before she remembered that she had something to do.

Looking around, she found Nicoli and she stood up and and approached him. She didn't want to do this, but she couldn't let it stay between them, not when she knew better, so it was better to get it over with. "Hey, Nicoli," she called for his attention. Swallowing nervously, she continued, "I want to apologise for the argument we had at the feast. While I still don't agree with your actions, it was rude of me to just butt in and cause a scene. We've had a bad start and I don't want to make enemies this year and especially not on the first night. So I'd like to start over." She extended her hand. "Hello, my name is Reyna Whyte and I'm from London. I hope we can leave this incident behind us."

c u r r e n t l y
                                                    ━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                    a txxthe Slytherin common room
                                                    w i t hxxfellow first years, Nicoli
                                                    t h i n k i n gxxi hope tomorrow's better
                                                    f e e l i n gxxembarrassed

o o c
                                                    ━━━━
                                                    - - - - - - - -

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 12:38 pm
User Image
User Image

𝓗𝔞𝔩𝔣𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔖𝔩𝑦𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔫 𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔜𝔢𝔞𝔯 𝓗𝔢𝔦𝔯
═══════ ═══════ ═══════ ═══════

Vito had kept himself quite after the rampaging prefect chewed everyone out. Vito was starting to wonder if all women are psychopaths or if it's just the ones he's been running into. First night and he's already raised hell, well he supposed things could have been worse. He can at least know the people to avoid.

After Supper the nag of a prefect took them on a tour of the castle till they reached the common room. And by god this was an impractical layout, why do the stairs move on there own. That's just asking for new students to get lost or wind up somewhere they did not want to go. Not to mention how disturbing that paintings move and talk. It's like the creepy paintings at his manor but worse, at least at the manor the paintings only appear to be looking at you.

Vito was at least impressed with the security of the common room. If he was not shown how to get in he'd just pass it without thinking about it. He wondered how many other secret rooms the school had, maybe he could make such hidden walls.

Once he was given free time he was slightly caught off guard by the girl Reyna Whyte. Was she saying what he thought she said? She was apologising to him?! Well that was a turn of events he did not foresee. He took a moment to fix himself up, adjusting his tie as he tried to think of what to say, he was no good with interacting with people who did not work for his family.

"Well, that's very grown up of you. I'm at least glad we could come to some understanding and I'm willing to make a fresh start." He took the girl's hand in a handshake. "I am Vitomir Nicoli, it is a pleasure to meet your acquaintance Miss. Whyte."

𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔣𝔦𝔩𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔪𝔢 𝔰𝔬𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔬𝔠:
blah blah

oyehh

Xistund

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 11:14 pm
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

Rey watched as Nicoli awkwardly fidgeted before shaking her hand and returning her greeting. "Likewise, Mr Nicoli."

She smirked as she let go of his hand. "Just so you know, this doesn't mean I won't speak up if I don't like what happens in the future. Having a fresh start doesn't mean being pushovers, don't you agree? However, if you do have troubles adjusting to the wizarding world or if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask." She then cocked her head; ever since he first mentioned it, she had wondered. "And I hope you don't mind me asking, but what exactly is your family profession that you were so proud of? I'm curious."

c u r r e n t l y
                                                    ━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                    t h i n k i n gxxthis has been a long day
                                                    f e e l i n gxxcurious

o o c
                                                    ━━━━
                                                    - - - - - - - -

Xistund

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 1:19 am
User Image
User Image

Vito nodded a bit as he returned his hand to his side."I suppose that will have to do for now. And I thank you for your assistance in these matters. If only I had that kind of response at the beginning of the night, we'd not have to lose all those points and get detention... Since we are on the subject, what is the reason for the house points? I mean it's not like money is it? Everyone is talking about them like they're a big deal so I suppose losing so many in one night is not making us any friends." Vito said he should know if he is costing the house something important or not. He raised an eyebrow at the question of his family. He figured since everyone telling him his family here did not matter and that everyone thinking their family was hot stuff that she'd not ask about his. "My father's the head of the london branch mafia. Mario Nicoli, and please do not mention the video games. It's a sore subject for him that a fine italian name is associated with the nintendo mascot." Vito said as commonly as if his father was a teacher or bartender.

𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔣𝔦𝔩𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔪𝔢 𝔰𝔬𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔬𝔠:
blah blah

oyehh

Xistund

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 2:39 am
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

Rey shook her head. "No, it's not money. There's a system of house points here at Hogwarts where teachers award students' houses points because of good work or take them away for causing trouble and all and in the end, the house with the most points wins the cup for the year. Apparently, it's considered really important and people get really competitive over it. It's a matter of house pride." Here, Rey rolled her eyes despite the fact that she knew she would probably become competitive about it sooner or later as well. "So now, Slytherin is already behind by forty points and if we want to win the Cup, we need to really make up for it."

She raised an eyebrow when Nicoli mentioned his father's profession. Mafia, eh? That explains what he meant during the feast. "You don't need to worry about that, I don't play video games," she assured him. Since he obliged her, Rey felt it was only right to return the favour. "My parent both work at the Ministry of Magic, the governing body of the wizarding world in the UK and Ireland. My dad's at the Department of Improper Use of Magic and my mum's an Auror, which is the wizard version of Special Ops. Their job is to catch dark wizards," she clarified. She then frowned, "how much do you know of the wizarding world exactly?"

c u r r e n t l y
                                                                  ━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                                  t h i n k i n gxxthis is interesting
                                                                  f e e l i n gxxthoughtful

o o c
                                                                  ━━━━
                                                                  - - - - - - - - -

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 2:32 pm
User Image
User Image

Vito was slightly glad that he was not losing anything really important other than pride points.
"Oh alright that's good to hear, I it should not be hard to make those back and even if we don't it's not the end of the world." As she told him about her parents he nodded a bit, it made sense that wizards would have there own police, he would need to learn what he can about these Aurors, just in case they came knocking on his door in the future. He frowned a bit at the question about how much he knew. "Not much, I did not even know my mom was a witch till I got my hogwarts letter and she's been tight lipped about the ordeal, I am starting to think it might have to do with this blood stuff."

𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔣𝔦𝔩𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔪𝔢 𝔰𝔬𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔬𝔠:
blah blah

oyehh

Xistund

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 10:50 am
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

Rey nodded when Vito mentioned his mother's silence. "That's understandable. The normal world—or muggle world as they call it here—is so different to the wizarding world that they're almost incompatible and many people, especially muggleborns, feel like they can only choose one world and not both. And then you have the blood-obsessed idiots who don't know anything about muggles but still talk s**t about them, they're no help." Rey rolled her eyes, like that a** of a prefect.

"To be honest, I like the muggle world more, they have much better gadgets." She sighed longingly, "I'm going to miss wifi."

c u r r e n t l y
                                                                  ━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                                  w i t hxxfellow first years, Vito
                                                                  t h i n k i n gxxwhy can't electricity work here??
                                                                  f e e l i n gxxannoyed

o o c
                                                                  ━━━━
                                                                  - - - - - - - - -

Xistund

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 12:00 am
User ImageUser Image

He says, "Oh, baby girl, you know we're gonna be legends
                                                      I'm the king and you're the queen and we will stumble through heaven
                                                      If there's a light at the end, it's just the sun in your eyes
                                                      I know you wanna go to heaven but you're human tonight"
                                                      And I've been sitting at the bottom of a swimming pool
                                                      For a while now, drowning my thoughts out with the sounds
                                                      But do you feel like a young God?

It was late at night when Aimee snuck back into the common room and collapsed onto the floor by the fireplace. She supposed snuck wasn't the correct term really. It was more of a stumbling sob that landed her on the floor of the common room instead of her bed. She couldn't handle it anymore. She really really couldn't. She was pretty sure he'd broken her wrist this time... possibly her ribs too with the way they hurt. The things he'd done to her, she could not express in words or even thoughts. She just wanted to sob silently... or very very loudly... for the rest of her life. If it wasn't the middle of the night she'd be screaming instead of silently crying into her own knees. The skirt she was wearing (he picked it out of course for their little 'date' that night), didn't cover much of anything, let alone the array of bruises in varying states of healing that covered almost every inch of skin.

He always left her face alone of course. He liked her face. He didn't want to 'mess up the only good thing about her'. She wrapped her arms around her knees, curling them close to her chest and wincing when her ribs shifted with the movement. Her wrist was starting to swell and turn blue and she was positive it was broken. It felt broken. For a long time now she'd been wondering how far she'd let him take this.... but she didn't know what else to do. Who was she supposed to turn to for help? The one time she'd asked for help before her own mother had called her a whore and turned against her. Her friends weren't even related to her... their responses would surely be even worse. The only person she thought wouldn't blame her for it was Leon.... and she didn't want to bother Leon with it. He was always telling her to leave him alone after all. This just happened to be the year she took it to heart.... Of course this year there had been a substantial lack of him growling at her and lot more of him sitting with her at meals or classes for no reason at all. Not that she'd been to very many classes recently. It was much more important to be with Derrick apparently.... She wanted to roll her eyes, but the sobbing kind of didn't let that happen.

What was she supposed to do? If she tried to escape from Derrick herself, she would surely die.... but there was no one to help her. They would all turn their backs on her just like her mum. That was the only thing she knew.

ooc:

You know the two of us are just young Gods
And we'll be flying through the streets with the people underneath
And they're runnin' runnin' runnin'
He says "Oh, baby girl, don't get cut on my edges
I'm the king of everything and oh, my tongue is a weapon
There's a light in the crack that's seperating your thighs
And if you wanna go to
heaven you should me tonight

Diamond Wales

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 12:31 am
User Image

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Leon entered the common room, pocketing the lighter that he had used earlier while smoking. Sure, bad habit, he knew that, but considering how often he'd found himself pissed off, he was grateful for the packs of cigarettes his sister sent him. Granted, Michael didn't know, but that was Michael's problem, not his. As it was, he was glad that he had a chance to be alone for the first time in a while, not since he had that suspicion about Aimee and her... whatever the ******** Derrick was. He didn't like the arse, didn't want to see her with him, and he had his own suspicions on what was going on. None of which he liked. Joi had bruises like Aimee too, and that had been the direct result of the boyfriend she had seen at the time. ******** wanker. If he ever saw that arse again, it'd be too soon, and he wouldn't hesitate to throw a punch in the guy's face for what he did. Which was much the same way he felt about Derrick to be honest, and he doubted his reaction would be any different as far as that arse was concerned. Deck him, and then kick him for good measure. He'd already gotten one detention for it. He could stand another if it meant that Derrick didn't lay a finger on Aimee again, or associated with her, or even was in the same room as her again.

He took a look around the common room, expecting for it to be empty at this time of night, when his eyes spied Aimee sitting by herself curled into a ball. Frowning, he could swear he heard her sobbing, and he shoved down the knot of worry that formed when he heard it. No, find out what the hell happened first, and then he could worry. He walked toward Aimee, his eyes taking in her appearance, and suddenly the worry wasn't there anymore. Instead, it was replaced by a feeling that he had been experiencing more and more over the year. He hadn't seen her much at lessons lately, and his own attempts to keep Derrick away seemed to be failing him. Short of pounding the guy, anyway. He crouched down, examining the bruises and noting the colour of her wrist. Oh yeah, he knew this emotion all too well. Fury, and all of it was directed at Derrick.
                                                    "Wot th' ******** 'appened ta ya? 'Oo th' bleedin' bells did this? No, don' answer tha'. Ya need ta see a bleedin' school nurse righ' now." He took her elbow gently, and tried to repress his rage for the moment. Trying, and failing, because he could feel it simmering in his chest.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Oh ********:

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 9:13 am
User ImageUser Image

He says, "Oh, baby girl, you know we're gonna be legends
                                                      I'm the king and you're the queen and we will stumble through heaven
                                                      If there's a light at the end, it's just the sun in your eyes
                                                      I know you wanna go to heaven but you're human tonight"
                                                      And I've been sitting at the bottom of a swimming pool
                                                      For a while now, drowning my thoughts out with the sounds

Aimee jumped when the common room door suddenly opened, and as if the world could read her mind, in walked Leon. At first it looked like he wouldn't see her, and she almost breathed a sigh of relief, but of course that was not the case. She blinked when he finally laid her eyes, feeling like a deer in headlights. That had been her general feeling for awhile now though. She was still rather brain stuck.

When he crouched in front of her she did her best to avoid his eye contact, but it was rather hard when he was only a foot or so from her face. Her lip wobbled at his voice, and at first she was scared he was angry at her, but his words quickly calmed that fear. Of course he wasn't angry at her. Why would he be? Because this was all her fault and she was an awful human being and deserved everything that kept happening to her. The world was obviously trying to convince her that she was just as terrible as they all kept telling her. Jamie, her mum, Charles, and now Derrick. It was like some sort of cruel joke. Just when she started to actually feel good about herself again, another one came along.

He grabbed her elbow, and she flinched away, the tears overflowing once again. She knew logically that Leon was the least likely to hurt her out of everyone she knew... even if he was the angriest rage ball she knew. But anyone touching her recently freaked her out. She blinked slowly, raising the hand that wasn't connected to a broken wrist to quickly wipe away her tears, even as more dripped out. At least she wasn't sobbing uncontrollably anymore. Somehow someone finally knowing... especially Leon, had calmed her down a little.

She took a shaky breath and finally met his eyes. Of course the minute she did that her lip wobbled again and the world threatened to devolve into endless sobs again. "I...." She paused, trying to keep her voice steady, but failing miserably. "I was gonna tell you.... right when we got back to school." She whispered, staring at her knees again. "But on the train before you found us, he said that all of you guys would call me a liar or hate me or blame me, and I was scared. And then it just got worse and worse and he kept threatening to hurt you all to, and then I remembered how my mother reacted when I told her about Jamie and I was scared that was what you would do too, and and and-" She devolved into hyperventilating, flopping against his shoulder and doing her best to calm down.

The therapist her mother had sent her too when weird things started happening around her had told her when she started to do this breathing/sobbing thing, she had to concentrate on her 5 senses to calm down... but it was hard to do that when everything she could feel reminded her of why of she was sobbing. She did it anyways to try though. She was muttering them out loud. "5 things I can feel.... pain, carpet, fireplace heat, Leon, and tears.... 4 Things I can see..... fire, couch, bruises, Leon.... 3 things I can hear.... crackling, wind, Leon..... 2 thing I can smell, cigarettes, dust..... 1 thing I can taste.... blood...." She took a deep breath at the end of her list. Technically she was supposed to do different things for each sense.... but Leon was in all them, and it had worked to calm her down.... so whatever. She blinked for a few long moments, chewing on her lip. "My mum was even worse when I tried to tell her about Charles. She.... she called me a whore and slapped me around. And she would do it anytime she caught him. She never blamed him. Always me. She says she kicked me out because I was magical... but she really did it cuz she thought I was 'stealing her boyfriend'. So I was scared.... to tell you. Because he said he'd hurt you all, and because my mum, and it never ends well..... Telling I mean." She babbled, trying to explain, uselessly.....

She blinked quietly and leaned against his shoulder once again. "Its not my fault is it?"

ooc:

You know the two of us are just young Gods
And we'll be flying through the streets with the people underneath
And they're runnin' runnin' runnin'
He says "Oh, baby girl, don't get cut on my edges
I'm the king of everything and oh, my tongue is a weapon
There's a light in the crack that's seperating your thighs
And if you wanna go to
heaven you should me tonight

Diamond Wales

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 2:16 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Leon's eyes narrowed further, and his fingernails bit into his palm as he tried to remind himself that no, he didn't need to go hunt down Derrick right now and prove that Derrick didn't have the power to threaten him. Not in any way Leon could imagine. What really made him annoyed (and a little hurt if he actually admitted it to himself) was that she didn't think he'd react well to hearing about her being hurt. Okay, admittedly he hated being bothered, but ********. He had been trying to keep her away from Derrick, shouldn't that be a sign that he wouldn't be pissed at her? He wanted to punch something, but was restraining himself from doing so.

When she clung to him and started hyperventilating, he held stock still, his expression like a deer caught in headlights. Not that he wasn't used to physical contact, he'd had his fair share when he was younger, but that Aimee would even want to, he didn't expect that. Her muttering wasn't helping his awkwardness, and a blush started dusting his cheeks as he heard his name throughout her ramblings. Awkwardly he pat her on the shoulder, wishing suddenly that Colin or Di or hell, even Caty was around to help him out here. However, his attention was dragged right back to Aimee as soon as she mentioned what her mum used to do. Suddenly he could find his voice, and he had to try and keep the anger from leaking into it, but it was so damn hard to do.
                                                    He closed his eyes, trying to count to ten and failing. All he wanted to do was just hunt down someone to pound, and he couldn't do that right now. Not with the fact that he had Aimee clinging to him and hurt and ********, she still needed to see a nurse. He stood, gritting his teeth and reminding himself again that he needed to take her up. He didn't know if she'd go on her own. "C'mon, we're goin' ta see one o' th' nurses. I ain' takin' no fer an answer. If ya wanna 'ate me after fer i', then fine, bu' I ain' gonna jus' le' ya stay 'urt when I can do somethin' abou' i'."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Oh ********:

Devlyn Maycry

Slytherin Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces