Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Greymon Tamer- Christian13000 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 5:00 am
"Me? Afraid? As if. Nicholas lets go.", said Blitz annoyed at the fact that Gargomon said he was afraid.
"Roger that Blitz.", said Nicholas as his digivice began to glow.
"CHIBOMON TRIPLE WARP DIGIVOLVE INTO EXVEEMON!", said Blitz as he turned into his highest form.
Nicholas then sat down next to Christian and told Blitz, "Remember Blitz, it's not about winning or losing, it's about trying your best and entertaining the crowd.".
"Of course Nicholas. Well then Gargomon are you ready to brawl?", asked Blitz as he flew a fair distance away from Gargomon.

((ooc: I know theres no such thing as triple warp digivolve but i wanted to make the digivolution thing short))  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 6:19 am

A young boy no older than 12 years of age sits in the stands sitting a drink that he had acquired from the concession stands. With him are his partners Omekimon, BeelzemonBM, and Leomon. Looks down at the battle field where an exveemon was battling a gargomon. "This is sooo cool!" the boy squealed with child-like glee.

"Hmph... a bunch of unprofessional showtimes is all that I see."
"OOOOHHH... SNAP!" the omekimon replied, snapping his paper-like hands. The champion digimon chuckled, kicking his legs that were dangling in front of the metallic seat.

"Hiro!! No need to be rude!" The little boy looked up at the leomon with teary eyes. "Give them some credit. I mean... I sure they've had some training. Not everyone is as obsessed as you are with training and working out."

"You've got a point there, which is why I can tell..." Leomon rolled his eyes and looked away from the pleading boy. He had a line of blush over his face that caused him to look away.

"Hehehe... I know that look." In an instant, the Beelzemon was next to Leomon with his arm over the the lion's shoulder, a long hand reaching down to flick the lion's n****e. This caused the lion to wince and try to escape, but to no avail did he succeed. "You wanna be down there don't you?"
"No... not at all..." The lion replied hesitantly, blush growing a deeper red.
"You know you can't lie to me." He said with a chuckle as he got closer to the digimon's furry ear. He bit down on it, making the lion cry out.

A cup of ice and left over drink was thrown at the two digimon. "HEY!!! Why don't you two get a room for crying out loud!!" The boy had stood up on the seat and wore a rather irritated look on his face.

"Sorry boss... Mr.PansyCat over here wants to join in and I'm just trying to get him to come clear on that!" The Beelzemon was scratching the back of his head with his other hand, being sure to keep his other arm around Leomon so he couldn't escape.

"Oh?! Why didn't you say so Hiro?!"
Omekimon watched his three companions as he continued to sip his drink.

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 1:33 pm
Sounds of what sounded like a cat screaming boomed from the a few feet away, and the thought made him think. "Possibly a kid with Digimon." He thought again, but watched as ice was flung across the seat. He laughed and looked over finally paying attention, which made him cough. The strain from his fist fight with Mike Tyson, had left a huge bruise across his back, meaning no moving. He looked at the kid as he saw some resemblance to the man named Marcus, and froze. Had Marcus come to take his thrown from New Jersey, but he ignored the thought turning to his battle. Though first he whispered, and felt a huge heat enter the area. He chuckled, and hollered to his loudest. "Gargomon! Gatling Arm!" He saw a figure appear behind, who seemed to be Marcus. It was BlackGuilmon supervising the boy, and was keeping an eye on him. Across the field was Veemon greedily munching on some popcorn, as for Guilmon he was sitting about three rows to the left of the boy. Gargomon had used Gatling Arm, and shot an array of light bullets from the mini-guns plastered against his paws, and made them spray around Blitz the ExVeemon.  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 2:03 pm
Beelzemon, who was once laughing as water was dripping off his coat and Leomon's fur, stopped and stared out into the arena. He had a calm yet silent voice as something became strongly aware to him. "Oi, feel like we're being watched?"
"That's because we are... Raji here got himself some attention."
"Think they'll say something?"
"I doubt it... he's just a kid."
"Good point, but... it would probably be a good idea to keep our eyes peeled just in case."
"What do you think I've been doing this entire time?"
"Well excuse m---"

Another drink was thrown at the two digimon, splashing them both with cold liquid.
"You two still at it?!" Raji was getting more and more irritated with the two digimon and their excessive PDA. The omekimon beside him weeped for his lost and wasted drink.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 2:06 pm
As Lance appers in the stadium he is carrying popcorn, hotdogs,and sodas. ''Wow haven't been here for a while! '' Lances Digimon Turriemon, Veemn, and Akotorimon are next to him.  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 2:44 pm
An icy chill shot down Christian's back, and the thought of Lance's presence in his domain made him a tad surprised. He sighed and had the several Knightmon he had hired double the supervision on the boy. A name hit the back of his head as he had over seventy Knightmon watch the boy... Raji... Isn't that a boy's name? The brother of Marcus... Though kin had never been thought of seeing that Marcus was a loner, but the name jotted into his head, and he assumed the name was the boys. He laughed and looked at the boy, Raji. He was mistreating the Digimon he was possibly passed down, and the thought of Raji being kin to Marcus made him feel all mighty. He wouldn't let that happen, and keep cool. The Knightmon spaced out, and secured the doors. Christian snapped his fingers, and the arena grew another limb, in this case a dome. Knightmon hung from the top, and watched Marcus with an eagle eye. "My lord we'll keep an eye on the boy." Veemon said over intercom. "Keep your attention on the battle." Christian took heed, and straightened out the standing golden ruffle on the neck of his jacket.  

Cuevas_506

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 3:59 pm
Hiro, the leomon, shakes his fluffy mane, spraying Ocelot, the Beelzemon, with water. "Hmmm... and the attention grows. You'd think we were in a high security prison of some sort."

"OI!" Beelzemon jumps back, letting go of the Lion digimon. He was about to comment until Leomon made another observation that he had missed. "Hmm, muscle headed idiots fighing for god-knows what, guards at every corner. I'd go as far to say that we were in a prison." Beelzemon chuckles and wipes the water off his jacket. "Guess we'd better be on our best behavior or we're next in the death ring.
"Right."

"heeeey?!" the boy would start to wine, drawing closer to the two bigger digimon. "What are you two whispering about?!"
"No... nothing..." The Demon Lord lied.
Raji would come even closer and pull on the demon Lord's jacket. "Do I have to put you back in the suit?!" He would have a rather deathly stare in his eyes.
Beelzemon would gulp, knowing what that meant. "No sir, you don't have to do that!" If it were any other person, he would have blasted them and devoured their soul, but this was Raji... the tamer that first rescued him from the wretched suit in the first place.
"Fine... then tell me what you two are talking about!" He would let go of the Beelzemon and pout.

Now free, he would look at Leomon for some assistance and then sigh. "We're being watched."
"WHHAAAAA?!" Raji would chuckle loudly. "You two are just being paranoid! We're not important enough to get that kind of attention." Raji would walk away from the digimon and toward Omekimon. "Come on buddy... let's go get a re-fill on drinks." he would grab the digmon by the hand and start to exit the arena and head towards the concession stands.  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 6:23 pm
"Hey Blitz fly in the air as high as you can and then try and get close enough to ram him!", shouted Nicholas.
Blitz flew high into the air evading most of the bullets but was hit a bit in the leg. "That hurt a bit but now your going to be the one to feel the pain.", said Blitz as he flew even higher up. Blitz and then flew straight down towards Gargomon attempting to ram him.  

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 6:30 pm
O_o whats going on here  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:06 pm
Darkfire Karan
O_o whats going on here

Christian and I are having an rp battle.  

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:16 pm
ultimatemk
Darkfire Karan
O_o whats going on here

Christian and I are having an rp battle.

Ahh gotcha! : D

*enters the battle arena and runs around like a plane making engine noises*

@Christian Look at me now! Look at me now! Oh!  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 10:46 am
Gargomon knew how to battle, and the thought of a petty ram, drew a grin across his green face. He let himself get rammed, but as he was rammed he put his arms underneath Blitz's armpits. Squeezing onto the blue Digimon, Gargomon shifted his weight causing ExVeemon to be facing the metallic surface. Gargomon, then let go and used GargoLaser directly in Blitz's face. "GargoLaser" The rabbit Digimon roared as he let a green beam exhale from the middle of his mini-guns.

"Ninjamon, I want you to watch Raji, and see where he goes. Make sure he doesn't do anything fishy." Christian whispered into his headset. And so a round Digimon dressed in purple began to stalk Raji. "Yes my lord." The Ninjamon finally answered.  

Cuevas_506

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 10:58 am
As Lance sees a Gargomon Lance's Blackgargomon appers out of his Digivice. ''Were up next! '' Veemon,Turriemon, Akotorimon and Blackgargomon get pumped up and get ready for the next battle.

Veemon grins and notices Raji in the arena. Veemon grabs Lance's Digivice and summosn Patamon, ''Hey isn't that the guy who lost to you and Lance? ''

Patamon sees Raji and rememebrs him, ''I think I beat his Valkrimon. ''

Patamon and Veemon head towards Raji without the champion Digimon and Lance knowing.

(If you recall I beat your Valkrimon once with Omnimon razz )  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 11:50 am
BlackGuilmon noticed Lance's movement towards Raji, and decided to contact Christian immediatly. "My lord, the Tamer known as Lance is approaching Raji. Should I halt him?"

Christian pondered over the thought of Lance coming in contact with Raji. They could become hostile within his arena, but he could force them to battle instead within his arena. Though BlackGuilmon could intercept them, and have his own little battle... Christian chuckled, and spoke with a high-tone. "Stop them, and if they become neglective... Well force them back."

"Yes my lord." BlackGuilmon whispered as he hopped down in between Lance's two Digimon, and Raji. "Stay put." BlackGuilmon implied with a deep and annoyed voice.  

Cuevas_506

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 12:04 pm
As Patamon and Veemon see the Blackguilmon Veemon laughs, ''Your a funny looking Guilmon. '' Patamon sees the Veemon making the comment and slaps him, ''Be nice too strangers. '' Veemon nods and yells for Lance, ''Get over here lazy.''

''What? '' Lance and his champion level Digimon notice the Blackguilmon and pats him on the head, ''Hey little fella, wheres your tamer?''  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff