Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Lief_7 :: Wing Guardians Rise! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Season is Best?
  The OG of course! (1)
  DNAmazing (2)
  Tamers made it feel real! (3)
  Spirits FTW! (4)
  Digi Cops Go! (5)
  Xross can't be beat! (6)
  I love being on the Hunt! (7)
  I can tell the future! (Tri/8 )
View Results

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:14 am
Yeah. As long as we don't have to do the agony (reprise). I don't think I could do that. We could just rewright the song so it is about having a child and moving far from home I suppose.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:17 am
Zadok the 28th
Yeah. As long as we don't have to do the agony (reprise). I don't think I could do that. We could just rewright the song so it is about having a child and moving far from home I suppose.

Well there could be something to that i guess haha, no idea  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:36 pm
lief_7
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
lief_7
There is that, so any new ideas for the guild?

Actually... no I don't sweatdrop

Me neither haha, that's not good, it's just so slow... maybe we should have stayed in the skype chat

it might be keeping this thing alive

Meh, Skype doesn't really keep the guild alive since people leave from that as well.

At this point, I'm not really sure what else to do. Do contests and only 3-6 people participate? I don't know....

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:14 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
lief_7
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
lief_7
There is that, so any new ideas for the guild?

Actually... no I don't sweatdrop

Me neither haha, that's not good, it's just so slow... maybe we should have stayed in the skype chat

it might be keeping this thing alive

Meh, Skype doesn't really keep the guild alive since people leave from that as well.

At this point, I'm not really sure what else to do. Do contests and only 3-6 people participate? I don't know....

Ya that kinda sucks, i guess we could try to take role and see who's still here and what they are interested in, maybe we need to change up how the rp works again or something. I would not be against more relaxed rules again and possibly killing the arcs that have people locked up right now. but i don't know, i mean contests usually help but they don't seem to be. We really need people to talk to eachother and to talk to new members especially. It's just been a crazy year, and i think our core members are all getting busy with life. I mean if it wasn't for where i work i would never be on really.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:45 pm
I think it could be a great time to start prepping, priming and promoting the guild since the new series is gonna probably bring us new peeps. .aybe work through the digimon list and figure out what still needs to be limited, and what can be made normal or restricted ect.

Maybe work on or perfect some of the rp aspects in the guild lime the digiclubs and rp area. Maybe work out a single test class for the rp school and offer it for a lime Ted tI'm as a soft test to determine if that is worth while or not.

Maybe make a Special joining period for the next month or so so people could start with a list of digimon not normally availible.

Rp in Barton town to make a presence there and start a thread in the go or extended didiscussion getting people to discuss the new anime.

trim some of the fat from the guild, inactive members/mods

Bingo could be a fun semester long pseudo event or even the tamer cards again.

I would love to see a super rare digimon drop with stupid difficult contests. Make it a weekly RNG for the digimon and task. Tasks Would Be semi-Impossible And The Digimon Would Simply Dissappear If unwon.

Emphasize TotM by diversifying it so we have one prize for best rper in a month and a seperations for general activity.

That's all the ideal I got at he moment.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:02 am
Zadok the 28th
I think it could be a great time to start prepping, priming and promoting the guild since the new series is gonna probably bring us new peeps. .aybe work through the digimon list and figure out what still needs to be limited, and what can be made normal or restricted ect.

Maybe work on or perfect some of the rp aspects in the guild lime the digiclubs and rp area. Maybe work out a single test class for the rp school and offer it for a lime Ted tI'm as a soft test to determine if that is worth while or not.

Maybe make a Special joining period for the next month or so so people could start with a list of digimon not normally availible.

Rp in Barton town to make a presence there and start a thread in the go or extended didiscussion getting people to discuss the new anime.

trim some of the fat from the guild, inactive members/mods

Bingo could be a fun semester long pseudo event or even the tamer cards again.

I would love to see a super rare digimon drop with stupid difficult contests. Make it a weekly RNG for the digimon and task. Tasks Would Be semi-Impossible And The Digimon Would Simply Dissappear If unwon.

Emphasize TotM by diversifying it so we have one prize for best rper in a month and a seperations for general activity.

That's all the ideal I got at he moment.

I mean those sound pretty good to me, i think it's not a bad idea to start making some of the contests basically impossible to win, meaning you have to really want it, and set a time limit on the contests, part of our problem in the past has been month long contests (not events) and rps that don't get off the ground which im guilty of as well. So i guess we need to work on those things really  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:43 pm
So How's everyone doing? Anyone got anything interesting going on? Anyone looking forward to anything coming up? Digimon Tri maybe, Any thought on that?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:50 pm
lief_7
So How's everyone doing? Anyone got anything interesting going on? Anyone looking forward to anything coming up? Digimon Tri maybe, Any thought on that?

I'm doing pretty good, I just feel a little tired but nothing out of the ordinary. I look forward to the mission and the unknown mystery character you have created.  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:52 pm
Hope the kind
lief_7

I'm doing pretty good, I just feel a little tired but nothing out of the ordinary. I look forward to the mission and the unknown mystery character you have created.

Ya i know the feeling. I;m looking forward to seeing him to, i'm not gonna lie i kinda know what he's gonna do but even i don't know what he looks like yet, but that should be cleared up soon haha. He's the only thing tying all out missions together so far.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:04 pm
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7

Ya i know the feeling. I;m looking forward to seeing him to, i'm not gonna lie i kinda know what he's gonna do but even i don't know what he looks like yet, but that should be cleared up soon haha. He's the only thing tying all out missions together so far.

Hmmmm so does that mean he is a bad guy?! Grrrr  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:08 pm
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7

Well according to my last post with him he's defiantly not a good guy, I guess we'll see what his true motivation is.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:20 pm
lief_7

Well according to my last post with him he's defiantly not a good guy, I guess we'll see what his true motivation is.

When shall the poor lonely Digimon take action?  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:22 pm
Hope the kind
lief_7

Soon i think, my computer keeps crashing during rp posts so I'll have to try again tomorrow, but once i respond in NNC then i'll do Biyomon's next post.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:24 pm
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7

Soon i think, my computer keeps crashing during rp posts so I'll have to try again tomorrow, but once i respond in NNC then i'll do Biyomon's next post.

Why does your computer keep crashing?  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:45 pm
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7

Why does your computer keep crashing?
Not sure, I can't seem to find any issues, it's actually only my browser that's crashing  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games