Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digi-Market (Tamer Shop & Digivolution Forum)
TP Shop Q&A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:34 pm
Blademaster Banryu

First Question. They will most likely be added when we get a sprite for them since there is really no use in having them on the list if we don't have a sprite for it

Second Question. Well lets see you get Two Extra Digimon from the TP Shop so you can only win more through contests. So no you can't get a 4th rookie digimon through tp shop.

Final Question. Unfortuantely no. There are no exceptions to the Mutation Digivolution rule. You can only mutate into a normal digimon of the same attribute and level as the digimon you are mutating.

Hope that answered all your questions

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:46 pm
ultimatemk
Blademaster Banryu

First Question. They will most likely be added when we get a sprite for them since there is really no use in having them on the list if we don't have a sprite for it

Second Question. Well lets see you get Two Extra Digimon from the TP Shop so you can only win more through contests. So no you can't get a 4th rookie digimon through tp shop.

Final Question. Unfortuantely no. There are no exceptions to the Mutation Digivolution rule. You can only mutate into a normal digimon of the same attribute and level as the digimon you are mutating.

Hope that answered all your questions

Yeah, it did... can't say I'm surprised by any of these answers, I suppose I should have known better. sweatdrop Thanks.  

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:03 pm
*If Digimon does not have a main line of its lower form, apply the same steps in randomizing in Mutant Digivolve. (Refer to mutant digivolve below)
im assuming that its supposed to say unexpected digivolve and not mutant?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:25 pm
*Raises hand* I HAS A QUESTION, for digimon like Impmon and Guilmon, if we use Warp digivolution, do we get to pick if we want the Ultimate level or if we want the one listed as their warp evolution on DMA. Like with Impmon, do we get to pick if we get Phelsemon or Beelzemon, or with Guilmon, do we get to pick WarGrowlmon or Gallantmon, or do they automatically become the one listed under warp evolution.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:29 pm
UnHolyFudge
*Raises hand* I HAS A QUESTION, for digimon like Impmon and Guilmon, if we use Warp digivolution, do we get to pick if we want the Ultimate level or if we want the one listed as their warp evolution on DMA. Like with Impmon, do we get to pick if we get Phelsemon or Beelzemon, or with Guilmon, do we get to pick WarGrowlmon or Gallantmon, or do they automatically become the one listed under warp evolution.
There is a Warp digivolve Item and a Double warp digivolve Item

Quote:

2. Warp Digivolve!
Description: Skips digimon's next form. Buy this if you desperately want to skip its next form or if its next form isn't in the digimon list...you won't get the art of their next form. ex. Biyomon[R] --> Garudamon
Cost:1000 TP for [F]
Cost:1250 TP for [T]
Cost:1750 TP for [R]
Cost:2000 TP for [C]
Cost:2250 TP for (only possible to digimon with higher forms than [M])
Digimon Partner Required:Any except [M], [A] and [H]
*might not work for some digimon

3. Double Warp Digivolve!
Description: Skips digimon's next 2 forms. Buy this if you desperately want to skip its next 2 forms or if its next forms are not listed in the official digimon list...but you won't get the art of their next forms. ex. Impmon [R] --> Beelzemon [M])
Cost: 1000 for [F]
Cost: 1250 for [T]
Cost: 1500 for [R]
Digimon Partner Required: Any except [C], , [M], [A] and [H]

Does that help any?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:32 pm
Zadok the 28th

No not really, you've solved one problem only to bring it back up again, I'm asking if we get to choose which one we get, cause Beelzemon isn't Impmon's official mega, it's listed as it's warp evolution, Impmon's official mega is Murmuxmon, so my question is Are we allowed to pick which we get?  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:38 pm
UnHolyFudge
Zadok the 28th

No not really, you've solved one problem only to bring it back up again, I'm asking if we get to choose which one we get, cause Beelzemon isn't Impmon's official mega, it's listed as it's warp evolution, Impmon's official mega is Murmuxmon, so my question is Are we allowed to pick which we get?
To my knowlge, if it is listed as a Warp Evoltution, then that is what it becomes. I do no know what happens if there are multiple things to be warped to are listed however.

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
he will answer about the multiple warp evolutions listed.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:40 pm
UnHolyFudge
Zadok the 28th

To my knowlge, if it is listed as a Warp Evoltution, then that is what it becomes. I do no know what happens if there are multiple things to be warped to are listed however.

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
he will answer about the multiple warp evolutions listed.

You will get the digimon that is listed on DMA for warp, double warp, etc.
You'll get the final of it's listed line if the digimon does not have a list warp option.

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

asmuller1996

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:33 pm
When you digivolve an Angewomon do you get a Magnadramon or an Ophanimon or do you get to pick which one you get?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:40 pm
asmuller1996
When you digivolve an Angewomon do you get a Magnadramon or an Ophanimon or do you get to pick which one you get?

you generate a number from 1-10

evens = ophanimon
odds = magnadramon  

KiroMishima
Crew

Roharu Eruna

5,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:22 pm
Well, I have a Devimon right now, so I was thinking on making him a NeoDevimon, is that possible via Digivolution? And, if it is, then can I get him to digivolve directly into Daemon (Robes)?

Also, if it is possible to obtain Daemon (Robes) that way, it is also possible to obtain Daemon with Mode Change and then go for his Super Ultimate form?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:31 pm
Roharu Eruna
Well, I have a Devimon right now, so I was thinking on making him a NeoDevimon, is that possible via Digivolution? And, if it is, then can I get him to digivolve directly into Daemon (Robes)?

Also, if it is possible to obtain Daemon (Robes) that way, it is also possible to obtain Daemon with Mode Change and then go for his Super Ultimate form?

As it currently stands, Devimon will only digivolve into Myotismon with the other options being available through certain DNA combinations.

By rolling 1 10sided dice
Odds= Myotismon
Even= Neodevimon

SkullSatamon is not included in this because there are other ways to get him.

Should you manage to get a Daemon, you will not be able to directly Digimon to Super Ultimate as the only way to acquire that is through DNA digivolution.

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Roharu Eruna

5,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:37 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Oh, now that makes more sense (I just looked at the DMA again, thinking I just missed the DNA evolution of NeoDevimon sweatdrop )

Okay, so I can digivolve my Devimon into NeoDevimon or Myotismon. The mega stage for Myotismon (without roll) would be MaloMyotismon and the mega stage to NeoDevimon is Daemon (Robes) right? Then I guess I could Mode-Change Daemon (Robes) into normal Daemon.... And his Super-Ultimate form will have to wait since I need a DNA evolution.

If that information correct?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:39 pm
Roharu Eruna
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Oh, now that makes more sense (I just looked at the DMA again, thinking I just missed the DNA evolution of NeoDevimon sweatdrop )

Okay, so I can digivolve my Devimon into NeoDevimon or Myotismon. The mega stage for Myotismon (without roll) would be MaloMyotismon and the mega stage to NeoDevimon is Daemon (Robes) right? Then I guess I could Mode-Change Daemon (Robes) into normal Daemon.... And his Super-Ultimate form will have to wait since I need a DNA evolution.

That is correct  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Roharu Eruna

5,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:42 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Roharu Eruna
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

That is correct

Okay, now, one last thing.... since I'm looking forward to obtain both MaloMyotismon and Daemon, I will need another Demidevimon.... meaning I will have to roll again to obtain NeoDevimon or Myotismon despite the fact that I already had one of them? I mean, my luck is awful, you got no idea.... it is possible for me to ended up having two of the same digimon?  
Digi-Market (Tamer Shop & Digivolution Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games