Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
London ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mini Tsukino

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:35 pm
Sidney looks over too him as she climbs up his back. "Hah, i am heavy.." she joked over too him.

Alice looks over to the zombies and saw Sarah doing some moves. "Go girl!" she said, as she ran over to the zombies, as she saw almost like seven zombies, running over too her, Alice opens her eyes, widely, as she sends the ground, shaking over to the zombies, making rock spikes coming out of the ground, hitting all of them. Alice then grabbed both of her shotguns, and shot over to a zombies, making quarters spread around, hitting atleast two zombies. "Son of a b***h.."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:50 pm
Don't bother me

User Image

Șhadow Ғlame

Shadow rolled his eyes. She may have been heavy to most people, but the wolf in his blood made him stronger than he looked. She was incredibly light to him. Once she was on his back, he ran up to the wall and leaped, his hands automatically finding the first handhold there. Doing this didn't take a second thought. He grabbed handholds that most people wouldn't be able to grab. Things that barely seemed like handholds. The building was tall, but that didn't concern him. He was halfway up the building in less than a minute.

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:56 pm
User Image

Sarah smirked and looked at some zombies. She'd just shoot them, but she was having more fun cutting the heads off of zombies instead of shooting them.
"Keep them away from the others!" She told them. Then she just stood there, as some zombies came running at her. She quickly decapitated more, her fingers wound loose and akwardsly arpund the hilt of her sword. Letting her move it freely.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:52 pm
User Image

Richard Victor Vladimir
"Crimson Dead"

Richard smiled and he punched the ground and both his arms was yet again covered in rock and it was smoking, running over to one of the zombies punching one in the face, its skull smashing easily, grabbing the head of another zombie and squeezing it like an orange, punching them over and over again, smiling, “Musclemass is awesome!” He said then he jumped up and did a smash on the ground, the ground crumbling hitting the zombie in the leg, he punched the face to completely kill the zombie.  

Deathrider888

Hilarious Lunatic

12,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:22 pm
User Image

Sarah rolled her eyes at Crimson. She shealthed her katana. "You don't need muscle mass to kill someone ya'know." She smirked and turned to the zombie, with a quick flick of her wrist, snapped it's neck.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:08 am
(sorry i havent been posting alot lately I have alot of work to do....)  

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:31 pm
((It's alright, dn't worry about it))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:28 pm
User Image

Sarah looked back at Matt and Zandre fighting. She ran through the zombies and went to Zandre's side, but infront of him, so she could get her point across to Matt aswell. "I know you're in the middle of a fight here, but we have to go!" She told them.

"And Matt, as much as i want to kill you, now will not be the time for it." She hated what she just said. "They'll surround us soon. Some of us are injured and not infected. Even those who are, they, we, don't hae a strong chance with a flesh eating horde." She told Matt and then Zandre.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:35 pm
Don't bother me

User Image

Șhadow Ғlame

Shadow scaled up the wall, reaching the top in record time. He stood at the top for a moment, then knelt down slightly so that she could slide off.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:30 am
You know nothing of pain...
Give way to the creature within...
Allow your skin to ripple and crawl...
Can you feel it?

User Image
New hair new clothes... A new person, surely no one will know, surely they won't find me.Peace at last?Hope for a new world...Hmph, I doubt it,I'm part of this plague... why should I cleanse it?Why not join it? End it!

The sound of steady booted footsteps echoed throughout the darkened and rather uninhabited alleyway, followed by that of muffled voices and swiftly paced breathing it,from the sounds was two females having an argument with each other but the words were entirely non-understandable one female had a soft voice the others was scratchy and rather choked as though she had a knife lodged in her throat.As a fair haired female fled from the darkness into the cascading light that was a main street she seemed alone so where as to the second voice had disappeared to anyone whom was watching had no idea.Stopping for a couple of seconds to admire the light and the fact London wasn't so badly struck as that of Tokyo, one of the greatest cities in the world. Taken down by Umbrella... unforgiven they would always be.

This street seemed too empty and maybe a little too quiet.Where the hell were they?No shuffling sounds, no low resounding groans.It was definitely too quiet only the sound of the whistling wind to keep one company and that of the rare occasion of a shard of glass falling from a broken window.Now able to slowly walk through the streets she noticed a shop that upon first appearance was empty.Pushing open the door, the usual door bell gave a gentle chime.She stood entirely still placing a palm around her gun half heartedly expecting a few of them to be within here.But no movements were made.Heading between the racks she picked up a few things, a skirt, a jacket, scarf, and black halter shirt.Heading into the changing room she stepped back out in her change of clothes, the scarf tied tightly around her so if she had to run, it wouldn't slip off.

That's when she heard it, gentle shuffling and a slight childlike whimper, it was coming from the stairs leading into the upper rooms.As she cautiously paced upwards there was a young girl sat cradling her knee's you can never tell from first glance if someone is infected or not so she drew her gun instantly and pointed it right at her head whispering, in a calm reassuringly soft tone"Hello, are you okay?"She didn't have to wait for a response as the young girl looked up and nodded she wasn't infected but Aya couldn't wait around for her and headed across the room grabbing a shoulder bag from a rack and heading back downstairs the young girl in hot pursuit muttering."P-please lady, take me with you... I-I don't want to die..."

Shoving her old clothes into the bag she sighed and glanced towards the girl no sign of emotion at all in either her face or her voice."I'm sorry but you can't come with me... and I suggest you try not to follow either... Here."She pushed a gun into the girls hand frowning and walking away, as she got to the doorway she turned and spoke once more."Try and hit them in the head sweetie..."Before heading out once again, she really couldn't be held down by a child, she needed to keep a steady pace and keep going.Even though told not to follow the young girl maintained her stubborn state of mind and continued following behind her, having to run every so often to catch up.

Aya knew it wouldn't be long until the child grew tired and that would be when she wouldn't be able to catch up, she admired her for trying so hard and pity'd her waste of life, she had survived for so long, only to die because she followed the wrong stranger.Clenching her fists she gave up resisting, she still was somewhat human.Grabbing the girl she picked her up and continued walking, the young girl clung to that gun as though it was her most valuable possession.It was probably her only possession other than that of the necklace around her neck.

Anyone who saw the two of them would think they were merely young mother and daughter which was quiet misleading as they were exactly the opposite.

Syniq

Mini Tsukino

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:53 pm
Sidney looks over too Jake with a smile, and then looks around. "What happened here.." she sighed. "Where is Sarah...?" she started to look around, looking at the Zombie's corpse.

Alice looked over too Sidney ontop of the building as she waved at her. "Over here, she was just fighting Zombie's but i have no idea where she went. Anyways, how is you..And Jake over there doing. Love couples i see.?" she winked over too Sidney, and nodded.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:55 pm
{{*cough* They're on top of the building.}}

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:07 am
User Image

Sarah looked at Matt. Then at Zandre, her eyes went back to Matt, she stepped forward to him, looked him squared in the eye. And flat out punched him in the face with a right hook. The ring on her hand gave him a cut on his face. She turned around and walked back to Zandre, "That's for kidnapping me. I'd kill you now, but we have more important issues at hand." She said with her back to Matt as she got to Zandre.

She took Zandre's hand and started to walk him back to the rest of the group. "Come with, or leave. Either way, we'll kill you one way or another." She said. Sarah didn't bother to check if he was coming or not.

She lead Zandre away from Matt and back to the others. "The helicopter. Where is it?" She asked, looking at Chris and the others. "We need to get out of here and somwhere safer." She began to explain. "Wesker let out some experiments, B.O.Ws, to deal with you all. They had the chance to escape, even he said so. I'm not curtain if some did or not, but either way, we shouldn't stay here. It's to dangerous, if some show up, and, the noise and commotion will draw unwanted trouble."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:50 am
You know nothing of pain...
Give way to the creature within...
Allow your skin to ripple and crawl...
Can you feel it?

( ☩ ) Aya. ( ☩ )

User Image
Taking a left from the main street the child still in her grip, she still had no idea of her name.In the centre of the street was what seemed to be a motorbike in pretty good condition, it was only missing a tire but Aya was sure there was an alloy store nearby maybe they would have a few spare tires for her bike.Walking over to it she set the child down and told her to stay put.She would be safe, zombies were slow and she had a gun, how hard could it possibly be?Running across the street and down through another she recognised the route and taking a swift left she found what she was looking for.She still couldn't get over how quiet it had been.There must have been others making a commotion elsewhere drawing their attention.She couldn't complain that was good for her.Heading into the shop she grabbed what she needed and carried upon her back not used to having to carry heavy tires around she had to stop every so often for a break.

Retracing her steps back to the main street she simply wheeled the wheel over to the bike and began to fit it in, whoever was aiming to leave must have had other ideas and decided to flee an easier way instead of taking the time to fix the bike.There was still plenty of fuel though almost as though the owner never got the time to use it at all.Looking over to the child while repairing she mumbled."So what's your name kid?"In a way that showed she had no real care for this but wanted to start a conversation to kill down the awkwardness."M-My names L-Lucy miss."The young girl struggled on a smile and questioned Aya the same."My names Aya... Pleasure to-- damn.. caught my finger on the wheels edge."

Having finally fixed the bike Aya adjusted her scarf so it was wrapped around her mouth as well as her neck and shifted so she was sat upon it.Great, no keys.But not to worry.She slammed a fist into the breaker unit and it all but fell apart revealing several different coloured wires.Pulling two apart so the copper electrics within the plastic covers were in view.Rubbing them together they soon began to spark and the power surged through causing the motorbike to release a ripping roar.Pulling Lucy on to sit between her lap, she had to position her legs so she would be comfortable and not get in the way, and pulling the throttle back she gave a stern turn almost tipping the bike and sped off back down the street.

As she neared the end of the street ahead a zombie stood out from an alley just in time for her wheels to crush, from the looks of things a him, beneath the body of the bike, his blood splattering up Aya's jeans.She doubted that would keep him down as she had missed his head, but he certainly wouldn't be able to walk again.Hell she no longer cared any more.All she needed now was a good source of supply's but the other convenience stores she had checked were dry.

Aya had barely ever had time to gaze at the sky, but doing so while driving she noticed an unnatural darkness in a corner of the sky.Smoke?Maybe that was where other survivors were, and where all the zombies had gotten too. It wasn't long until she arrived her motorbike engine roaring as she pulled to a stop and little Lucy finally breathing a sigh of relief that she had slowed down.From the direction she was looking she saw a few people.Survivors?She didn't call out or draw attention she was pretty sure her engine would have done that.

Syniq

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:04 pm
User Image

Sarah heard an engine and turned around quickly. Her hand at the hilt of her katana. Then she realised...it was a survivor. She released her gip on it. She waved and started to walk over. Letting go of Zandre's hand. Some zombies came her way again. But she just kept walking, then stopped and whirled around, kicking one in the chest, quickly pulled out her katana and decapitated all three.

She watched their bodies fall headless, she turned to the survivors and whiped the blood splatter from her face. She glanced down herself, "God i'm a mess." she muttered as she walked to the people.

Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games