Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 9:47 pm
User Image
Where am I? By the water
Who am I with? Rhys and a Hufflepuff
What's my mood? Concerned
Who/What's on my mind? My Dante
What do I want? ...........

User Image

Xenos was startled when this girl kissed him. It was soft and it felt shy. When he pulled back he smiled lightly at her. "I'm flattered and thank you. But I'm sorry my heart still belongs to my Dante." Xenos's voice was calm and his smile sincere. Part of him wondered what Dante would think if he saw that. He could only hope she wouldn't take that badly.

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex...

It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 9:51 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

I think I'll go for a walk,

Maybe out in the rain,

Maybe there'll be tears rolling down my face...

Jack couldn't believe what she'd done, it was made even worse when the boy (whose name she still didn't know) told her that he was still in love with the boy. She wasn't sure why, but she'd assumed kissing him would fix the pair of them. It obviously had had zero effect on the boy, and Jack still had feelings for Alex. She shook her head and looked at the boy again. "I'm sorry... That was silly..."

...And I'd feel the pain.

Maybe think about something?

Maybe think about you?

Lauraisawesomeobvs

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:55 pm
User Image
Where am I? By the water
Who am I with? Rhys and a Hufflepuff
What's my mood? Concerned
Who/What's on my mind? My Dante
What do I want? To help the poor thing

User Image

"It's alright. There's nothing to appologize for. After all you wanted to see if it would fix things right? Do you feel any different now that you've kissed a boy?" Xenos asked smiling softly still. Reaching out he lightly brushed some of the girl's red hair out of her face. The poor thing looked upset still and he hoped that maybe somehow he'd helped the girl in some way. He knew that just because she kissed him meant absolutely nothing.

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex...

It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 4:38 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

I think I'll go for a walk,

Maybe out in the rain,

Maybe there'll be tears rolling down my face...

Jack shook her head at the boy. She still wasn't sure exactly what she'd been thinking when she kissed him. "I still like girls..."

...And I'd feel the pain.

Maybe think about something?

Maybe think about you?

Lauraisawesomeobvs

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 10:05 pm
Goodbye to you,
Goodbye to everything that I knew.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Where am I? The Lake.
What's on my mind? Pebbles, pebbles and more pebbles...
My desire?Swim?
What am I wearing?Ta-da!

User Image
Lucy Elizabeth Bonks
Gryffindor

Pureblood
"Baby, I can feel your halo"

The day was like a diamond, all beautiful warmth on the outside, and a lack like heat to accompany it. In the vacuum of the words they did not say, Lucy focused on the sky, an endless sapphire that goes on and on. She could almost see the curve of the horizon, and she began to wonder how anyone could have thought the Earth flat when faced in this kind of sky. As she walked hand in hand with Oz, her profile was as clear and beautiful as the marble statues she sometimes sketched or imagined when bored. She breathed deeply, fixing her gaze into the trees while she pondered over a few things occupying her mind. Hearing the rush of water as her feet kicked the pebbles she was walking on beside the lake. The rain that has now disappeared had filled the lake to the brim, causing it to race calmly, sometimes even slapping the nearest pebbles. Her cheeks became hot at the thought of the spoken words few minutes ago, back in the Quad. Humming a light tune as she skipped forward, her wavy golden ringlets bouncing behind her back, and within a few seconds, was seated on a rock beside the water, elbow on her knee, chin on her palm, eyes on the horizon.

And when the stars fall,
I will lie awake.
You're my shooting star...

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 10:19 pm
User Image
Alexander Osbourne

Oz walked beside Lucy, his head in the clouds. He had finally told Lucy that he loved her, a thought that had been bumping around in his head for a while. He glanced out at the Lake, which looked as if it would swell from its banks. Kind of like his heart, except instead of water swelling, it was love. He looked over at Lucy and smiled inwardly. "The lake looks really beautiful today. Not as beautiful as you though."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:20 pm
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Rian had been a bit surprised when Alex asked if he'd like to go on a walk with him. The two hadn't seen each other in quite a while so he easily agreed to it. He and Isis were to catch up soon any way most likely over a drink down in Hogsmead soon enough. His eyes scanned over the dark glasslike surface of the water and he took in a deep breath. This area was always relaxing and helped him to find his center.

"Are you doing ok Alex?"
he asked as he turned to look at his Korean friend. A small smile was on his face. A face that seemed to have become much stronger in appearance since last year.

((Laura and I were bored and couldn't sleep so this is just a small side conversation. The two are still available in the hospital wing))

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

(( OOC: Rian has a heavy Irish accent))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:32 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

The type of guy who puts on cyanide perfume

It took everything that Alex had in him not to grab ahold of Rian's arm, hand, or anything connected to him. He had not planned for the walk to be in anyway romantic (no matter how much he would have loved it) but his brain always tried to turn friendly encounters into something more. He reached up and tucked his red hair behind his ear, missing his long hair just a little bit. He had missed Rian more than he would ever admit, and was glad that the older man was okay with spending time with him. I'm gay, Ri...

Then asks for kisses on the neck from every boy in the room

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Lauraisawesomeobvs

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:39 pm
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Rian looked at his friend for a long time, not saying a word. A small smile stretched on his face. So his assumptions had been true. During the past year, Rian had felt that his friend was leaning more in that direction. He had just never had much proof and he never wanted to ask him in the past.

"So, if that is what you are then that is what you are. It does not bother me at all. Besides, I had a feeling you were. I just never really had enough guts to find out myself"
he said with a soft chuckle. He hoped that Alex would take his oddly calm reaction well.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:47 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Alex felt an instant calm fall over him the second that Rian spoke, and he was sure that their friendship would be able to stay in tact. Even if it would never be more than that. Alex sped up slightly to ensure that he did not get left behind, his friend's legs were a bit longer than his and Alex had always taken short strides when he walked. So, uhm... how have you been? How's Mira? He did his best to conceal a small twinge of distaste when he mentioned the woman's name, and he was sure that he did extremely well. He'd been hiding distaste for people the entire break, and the three months had allotted him plenty of practice.

Lauraisawesomeobvs

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:56 pm
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Rian smiled when he saw Alex relax a bit. It was good to see his friend in a much better mood than the year before. He hoped that all the odd things that happened last year were still not going to interfere with their close, almost brotherly friendship.

"Ive been super busy"
he said in an exaggerated tone. He could not hold it for long and let out a laugh that lasted for a good minute or so. "Mira is doing great. I didnt get to see her over summer so I plan to do something nice for her this year" he said looking out over the lake. He planned to do something but what that something was was still a mystery to him.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:06 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Alex loved seeing Rian happy, and Mira seemed to do it for him. Which meant that by default, even though he was insanely jealous of the woman, he liked her. Even if she was the competition in a race that he would never get even close to winning. Or finishing for that matter. Rian was a straight, taken, loyal, and wonderful man (along with a thousand other positive adjectives) and Alex would never want him to change. "I'm sure that she'll appreciate anything you do for her."You're kind of perfect that way.

Lauraisawesomeobvs

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:26 pm
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Rian smiled at his response. True, with how he and Mira got along she probably would not mind what ever he did for her but he still wanted it to be super special. "you are a great friend" he said out of no where,"sometimes the things you say can just cheer me up and take away any stress that I have over something" he smiled widely at him then turned to look back over the lake."What would you do for someone special. If you wanted to make it memorable and last a life time?" he knew the question may be sensitive for him considering that Alex had had feelings for him and for all he knew still did. But why not ask. Alex seemed to be good at coming up with ideas and this situation was no different.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:40 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Alex knew that Rian wasn't trying to say anything to hurt him, after all he'd been trying to play it off like he no longer had feelings for his co-worker, but the question still pulled at his heartstrings in the most violent of fashions. Rian wanted to spend the rest of his life with Mira, and nothing could have crushed Alex more than that. It meant that he had absolutely no chance with him, even if he had known that prior to this line of conversation.
He thought for a couple of seconds before answering the question.
"First I'd tell them how much they meant to me. No matter how hard it was to pick the perfect words without sounding like an idiot. Then to prove it I would take him, uhm, her out to a nice dinner, we'd probably go get Korean food since I think it's important to share my culture with the person I love" Alex frowned slightly as he spoke, having a hard time not imagining him and Rian doing these things together. "Then, if I wasn't already married of course, I would take her to Incheon where my family is from and I would spend a romantic weekend there with her. Then we would go to where her family is from and she could share her culture with me."

Lauraisawesomeobvs

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:00 pm
User Image
N E R I S S A

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃

Nerissa swam through the water, glancing around nervously. The first years had already made their voyage across the Lake, but Nerissa still enjoyed following the course they traveled to see if they dropped objects accidentally. Sometimes it was frog-like sweet things, other times it was strange little metal things. They were interesting to look at and peculiar. The merepeople had no use for such strange things. In fact, Nerissa enjoyed looking over some of the objects she found, but placed them on the shore so that the wizard children could keep them.

The mermaid hummed to herself as she swam deeper toward the Lake's floor, to where any object would have daintily fallen. She reached her hand out and waved her hand across the muddy Lake floor. The seawater around her became murky as she searched for the metal things, "Nothing," Nerissa sighed in sing-song.

She rose from the floor of the Lake, swimming to the surface. When she reached it, her hair clinging to her face. Nerissa ran a hand through her hair, trying to remove the strands from her eyes and face. She glanced around, realizing how close to the shore she had come.

Nerissa is swimming in the Lake
                                                      while searching for wizard items
                                                      and thinking about spying on someone

User Image

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games