Submit

Ix-Sasuke-Uchiha-xI

Dangerous Elder

5,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:52 am
i gave naruto a bad look than said "at least i come up with ideas heheheh. ok lets mve im sure tsunade is itching to give us a mission" i started to walk towards the village gates  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:38 pm
Naruto growled and rolled his eyes " What ever.." he fell back a bit walking behind with Sakura and mumbled to her " geez , he always thinks hes the leader.. gah hes such a teme..."  

Rocker_Princess9483

i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:40 pm
Sakura rolled her eyes at him. " You two would get along much better if you would stop being so jealous of him.. " " And if you think you could be a better one , try it" with that she walked forward a bit walking beside Sasuke instead  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:31 pm
"naruto im trying to keep this team alive if there wasnt someone to do that we wouldnt last long" i replied  

Ix-Sasuke-Uchiha-xI

Dangerous Elder

5,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:36 pm
I guess I'm tsunade ??? x3 )))
They entered the village and went to the homage tower.
The door opened when they arrived.
" Hokage-sama , we're back and the mission was a success "
the blonde smiled then said " Good. Now , your next mission will be S rank.
Most won't take it so I'm assigning it to you three. It would be called a suicidal mission for most. There is a gang of sound ninja heading toward our village. The anbu have their hands full at the moment and if they are not killed off then our village will be destroyed. You , Sasuke , and Naruto will be sent to kill them all."
sakura looked surprised " ....just the three of us ?"
tsunade nodded " everyone else is tied up if not uneligible for this mission ... And I suggest you watch each others back carfully. If only one of u are to go out of sight it's a danger. They can take over bodies and act as that person. For instance. If they were to get ahold of naruto when u weren't looking. Next time u turn around your blonde headed friend u let your guard down with will be slitting your throat."
the pinkette was almost speechless at the thought and loomed over at Sasuke and Naruto for their opinion on this crazyness  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:47 pm
i remained silent for a bit than looked at naruto and sakura and said "id never let these guys slip out of my hands so easily" i said to tsunade than waited for naruto opinion  

Ix-Sasuke-Uchiha-xI

Dangerous Elder

5,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Rocker_Princess9483

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:00 pm
was totally asleep alex geez how about finding a nicer way to wake me besides pushing me off the bed.)
naruto gulped but grinned and said " this will be nothing , well ace this no sweat granny ! Believe it!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:04 am
Tsunade smiled and thought " theyll be lucky if all three of them come back alive ...... hes so determined. He doesn't know whats coming.."
she nodded then said " Alright then , you are dismissed. Head out!"
Sakura nodded in agreement " hai! meet you guys at the gates" she smiled at them then vanished to go pack her things.
Later on at the gates sakura sat on top of them and waited on her team mates.  

i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

Ix-Sasuke-Uchiha-xI

Dangerous Elder

5,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:37 am
i appeared in a swirl of leaves and walked towards the gate casually with my bag packed than waited for naruto  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:08 pm
Naruto came up running " sorry i'm late guys i stopped by to get some ramen and hinata was there and i swear she wouldn't let me go ! .... shes got quiet the speech problem ... maybe shes retarded (: "  

Rocker_Princess9483

i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:17 pm
Sakura gasped " Naruto don't say that thats awful! Shes just shy! You know ... we were talking the other day and I heard she really liked you. Maybe you should give her a chance ..  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:30 pm
His eyes grew wide " really?! some one likes me?! " then his huge smile faded and he said " well as great as that sounds im saving my heart for you sakura-chan :3 sooner or later u will come around!!"  

Rocker_Princess9483

i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:34 pm
Sakura sighed but then a thought of some one came into her mind and she smiled again " I guess I could understand the feeling. I met this really cute guy ... hes not one to talk but we're close and I don't know if he knows that I like him but I'm going to tell him soon ^//^"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:36 pm
Naruto chuckled " oh really? so who is this 'guy'?"  

Rocker_Princess9483

i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:37 pm
her smile grew and she said " youll see after the mission is over ^^ for now , we should head out ."  
the dbz/gt rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff