Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Military Base ~In the past~ ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:39 pm
User Image C H R I SxxxxxR E D F I E L D

Chris tensed up and turned around. Folding his arms looking at John. "A wimp, huh? Well i guess we'll see about that." Jill looked at John with a raised eyebrow. "Well i can always show you."

Chris put a hand up, "Jill, aren't you the one who said somthing about not fighting untill we got outside." He said. "Oh, shut up Chris. I know what i said. I'm saying now, that when we get outside, i know what i'm doing first."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:50 pm
What's there to live for?

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John grinned. He seemed to have angered both of them, if only a bit. This was going to be fun. He wanted to push them further, see how mad he could get them. That would make fighting them funner, since they'd be trying to get payback. He turned to Claire. "He's your older brother right? Not your younger? Do you have to protect him often?" he asked. He was trying to get Chris worked up more. He wasn't sure how to tick Jill off, so for now, he would stick with Chris.

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:12 pm

Chris looked at John and then Claire. Claire looked at them. "Actually sometimes he just needs to know when enough is enough." Chris raised an eyebrow. "In a way, kind of." Chris' jaw dropped. "I was the one who tought you how to fight and fend for yourself in the first place." He said.

"You needed to because you left me to go join the air-force and the police." Chris shut up and sighed. "Hey, i'm sorry about all that Claire. I should have been with you more, but i had a duty to serve." He said. "Yeah i know. But it wouldn't hurt to have called when i thought you were dead in raccoon city!"

Jill stepped between the two. "That's enough you two. Chris is really sorry, trust me, i know. " She said. Claire sighed and kept walking.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:19 pm

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John sighed. That hadn't had the effect he was looking for. They had made it back at the room that he'd cleared out. The dead bodies still lay on the floor. He was tempted to go find another rag, but it would take more than a rag to clean his sword now.

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:24 pm

Chris looked at Billy. "Anyways, how far untill we get out of this damned place?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:29 pm
If I told you that I didn't do it,
would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
"Shouldn't be much further now. We're almost out," he said. As long as we don't run into anything, we'll be out in a few minutes, he thought.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:46 pm

Chris nodded. "Good." He said as they walked. He turned a corner and Claire followed behind him. When more cerebus jumped out. One jumped at Claire, and she was on her back trying to keep it from biting her neck. "Claire!" Chris called. Trying to shoot the dog without hurting her. He swore and the dog jumped off of her and at him. His fist connected with the dog's skull and forced it into the wall.

Jill shot the other cerebus and killed it. Glad there where only two. He walked over to Claire and helped her up. "You alright?" He asked. She nodded. "I'm fine." She said. He smiled. "What was that about you protecting me?" He teased and she punched his arm. "Shut up Chris." She said.

Chris nodded and rubbed his arm. "Alright alright, i know." He said and rolled his eyes. Jill looked at them. "Glad you two made up." She said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:43 pm

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John kept walking after the dogs were dead. They'd all stopped to make sure everyone was alright. He wanted out of here. Maybe he wouldn't end up fighting them after all. He wanted out of here and out of this group. He had only just stopped himself from checking to make sure Claire was alright. The fact that he voluntarily offered her his gun said something. Unless they were taken by force, he never let anyone touch his weapons. Throwing knives, combat knife, sword, or gun. He never let anyone use them. And yet he'd not only given her the gun, but the holster for it as well. What was wrong with him?

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:55 pm

Chris kept walking and looked at Billy. "We almost outa' here?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:59 pm
If I told you that I didn't do it,
would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy nodded. "Lobby should be through the next door," he said.He walked up to the door and opened it. Sure enough, on the far side of the room, glass door showed forest and sunlight.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:14 pm

Chris nodded. Jill looked at John, "'Guess we can fight now." She said as they walked towards the door.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:22 pm

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John smirked and followed her out. "Bring it on," he said. "I'll try not to hurt you too bad," he said. This was going to be cqc, so he wouldn't need his sword. He took off the belt that held his sword and knives. His combat knife could stay. He used his throwing knives and sword more often, so he wouldn't be tempted to pull it out. He offered the belt to Claire. "Can you hold onto this while we fight?" he asked. When John fought close quarters like him and Jill were about to, he generally relied on instinct and almost always pulled out his sword sometime in the fight. His instinct had him using the sword a lot. He didn't want to unintentionally shove his sword through her stomach or a throwing knife through her neck. Best way to do that was to remove the weapons that he used.

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:40 pm

Chris followed them out and took Jill's gun for her. "Kick his a**." He told Jill. Chris stood next to Claire once they were outside. Claire nodded and took John's weapons.

Jill got ready to fight, getting into a fighting stance. "You get first move."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:03 pm

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John's face was serious. He eyed her, looking for the weak point in her stance. It took him a moment. She had a good stance that left no obvious points open for attack, but there was always a weakness. Even in his stances, no matter how much he tried, always had a small part that was weak. In her current stance, she was leaving her legs vulnerable. He faked an attack to the right, then bent his knees and kicked his leg out to sweep under her legs.

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:14 pm
User Image

J i l l xxxx Ѵ a l e n t i n e

Jill got ready for his attack. She saw him attack to the right, and then he went for her legs. She fell backwards and put a hand out to the ground and she kicked her legs up to his face, grabbing his neck with her feet then tried to swing him to the floor.  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff