Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Terrak Nor (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:40 pm
Leigha continued to try and revive her brother. "Crap." She hissed as she kept trying.

Daeva frowned and walked off. "Whatever freak."

"She's not a freak!" Hikari hissed.

"Not her, you!" Daeva growled. "You, are the only one here who's the freak, we're all normal but you, are not you-"

Hikari blasted her face with sunlight and rushed off dragging Kira after her. "Jake. . .You need Jake. . ." She dragged her to Leigha and didn't bother knocking. "Oh my god what did you do?" Hikari asked sober. "What the hell did you do?!"

Leigha looked up, panicked. "I didn't mean to. He moved the wrong way and the toaster got him! Hikari please don't be mad-"

Hikari shoved her away and checked over Jake. "Kira I need the first aid kit in the cupboard. Go get it." She said as she used her light to heal him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:50 am
Kirari blinked as she was dragged off. Daeva still had her stone. But then she saw Jake's state and her eyes widened, flames spurting from her hands as she panicked slightly. "Right! First aid kit! Right, that's a . . . that's a thing!" she babbled, rushing to go get what Hikari asked for. Jake was going to be okay. He was going to be alright. He just had to! She pulled out the kit, nearly melting the handle before she was able to reign in her flames and return to the others, handing the kit to Hikari. "S-sorry." she mumbled, noticing the melted and slightly charred handprint that she had left there from her little freak out.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:05 am
"Calm yourself." Hikari said opening up the box and pulled out some things to help with the clotting and focused on healing his state of unconsciousness. "From now on, no throwing things at him!" The lights flickered. "Ever! You're going to hurt Kira and him!"

Jake gave a little cough and a splutter and opened his eyes slowly. "Kira. .. " He breathed his eyes sightless for a moment before he looked over and spotted her. "Kira. . .Are you okay? I had a dream you needed me. .."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:20 am
Kirari smiled, seeing Jake wake up. She grabbed his hand, clutching it rather tightly. Thankfully, no flames were there as they had all been rather extinguished with relief. "I'm fine Jake. I had a small run-in with Daeva, but she just made fun of me before Hikari chased her away. It's alright." she said, not telling the whole truth to the other. But then, it really hadn't been that bad. Mostly she was just pissed off at the other for saying that Jake was hers. Ugh! "I think she's jealous." she said, a small smile on her face.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:23 am
Jake frowned softly. "What? She teased you?"

"And groped." Hikari said as she packed things away. "And stole a pretty rock. . . It was pretty." She lost her vividness and started rocking.

Jake sat up and clutched Kira close. "I'll kill her okay? Then we won't have to deal with her anymore and I'll get you a prettier and better rock."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:34 am
Kirari shook her head. "Please, don't. I . . . I don't want you to have to kill another Magi. Especially not for my sake. She's not worth it." she said, sighing, though she hugged the other, glad for the closeness. "Besides, she's tame compared to what the Emperor's men did. And we'll need every Magi we can get to topple him." she whispered, her RA spirit showing itself, even as she tried to suppress the bad memories that threatened to resurface. She would have to talk to someone about that. She knew the drill. Whoever had to be rescued from one of those places, if they were still capable of rational thought and speech, then they had to go to one of the therapists that the RA had been training up to help those who had been through that unfortunate experience.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:46 am
Jake nodded. "If she touches you again, she's dead." He said. "I swear she is dead I will bury her. And make it painful. I want to keep you safe and if you feel unsafe with her then I will make it safe for you."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:51 am
Kirari smiled at Jake. "I'm fine, really." she said, trying to make herself believe it. She didn't want to cause any trouble. "She just caught me off guard is all. I'm sure I can handle her if she ever tries anything again." she reassured him. She really didn't want Jake to be caught up in any of it. She was a member of the RA after all! She should be able to hold her own if necessary! Always needing to be rescued wasn't something she wanted.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:58 am
Jake took a deep calming breath. "All right. All right." He replied. "I keep forgetting my darling Kira has big claws~" He smiled. "Maybe I should ask you to protect me then." He chuckled and kissed her head.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:20 am
Kirari smiled. "Yes, you should." she giggled, cuddling up to Jake. "I mean, it's what I'm training for after all . . . protecting people . . ." she said, her voice growing a bit wistful. She wanted to go back to the RA, go back to helping . . . but at the same time . . . she was scared . . . And she knew she wouldn't be helping anyone until she at least saw a therapist first . . . and even then, she wouldn't be allowed out for a month of sessions . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:22 pm
Jake nodded and rubbed her back. "You gotta help yourself first. Okay? We offer a person to talk to for new people, if you want I can set up an appointment? Maybe they'll give you strategies to cope? I dunno. . . Maybe?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:58 am
It was only a moment's hesitation, but Kirari nodded. "I . . . I think I'd rather spend my recovery here . . ." she said before sighing. "And Ace'll never let me back out on the field if I don't go through some sort of therapy." she griped, not really wanting to open up to anyone, but . . . she'd give it a shot . . . if it'd help her continue living her dream of being in the RA.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:28 am
Jake smiled. "I'm glad. If you want, until you gain confidence, I can walk you to your appointments?" He held her hand. "I just want you happy Kirari, You're special to me. And it makes me sad to see you this way. If there is anything I can do to help more. Tell me and I'll do it."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:33 am
Kirari smiled. "I'd like that." she said softly, blushing a little. "I think . . . I think I'll feel better if I know you're there . . . ready to help me if I need it." she said, somehow not dreading the therapy sessions as much as she had before. Even if he wouldn't be joining her in the room - heaven forbid! There were some things she wasn't sure she wanted him to know . . . at least . . . not yet - it would still be nice to have his support.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:14 am
Jake smiled and stroked her hair. "Then I'll go with you to wherever you need me to go." He kissed her forehead. "Do you want to stay in? I can go get something to eat from the main Dining room and bring it back for us. WE can play a board game or just eat and snuggle?"  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff