Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
RPG in which Seto is the King of Games Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:16 pm
Mokuba looked confused, he never really got to do many things outside the mansion. If at all it was always with Seto, but he smiled and nodded happy to take the offer. " Sure that'd be awsome. Should I make the time? " Mokuba asked sounding more excited then he meant to giving a irresistable smile to James.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 5:45 am
((And shippings abound in this... *huggles her cute little James*))

"Really?" James exclaimed. "That's great! Er... I have to ask my mom cause she'll worry if I'm gone. I'll call okay?"
He ran off to call his mom, after instructions from Yugi on how to dial the phone in the first place. His mom asked him where he was and then reluctantly agreed that he could go so long as he was home before midnight, and warned him that it was a trial run of the idea of a curfew, since he was thirteen now and should be old enough to take care of himself.
"Mom says it's okay." James was cheerful. "Er, don't you have to call somebody and ask too?"
He was kind of confused as to how it worked when there were no parents, but he figured Mokuba knew what he was doing.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:14 am
" Oh yeah, I have to call Seto, but I' sure he wont mind. " Mokuba said taking out his cell, 'It'll give him more time for Noa that way.' he thinks while he dials waiting for Seto to pick up the phone.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 11:57 am
Seto was thoroughly enjoying himself and answered the phone mostly out of habit.
"Tell them your busy." Came Noa's voice airily.
"No... It's Mokuba." Seto was blushing heavily, on top of the fact that he was flushed anyway. Noa smirked. The two were on a soft couch in the living room Seto kept for his own entertainment near his bedroom, so he decided he ought to have a little fun.
"Whatever you want go for it. You're brother's busy." He punctuated that by licking Seto's ear, who in turn told him to stop, although not very convincingly.
"Sorry, Mokuba. You can go out if you want. If you need a drive, you know the number, and if you're going to the movies, stay out of the ones rated higher than your age. I'll find out if you disobey." Seto tried really hard to get his tone right, but he wasn't quite concentrating. He hoped he'd gotten his point across though, but it was hard with Noa's hands running through his hair and the kisses he was getting on the neck. He bit his lip and ordered Noa to stop, at least till he was off the phone with his brother.
"Oh fine... I'll do something else then." Noa pouted, then smirked evilly.
"Sorry Mokuba, I've got to go. Have fun." Seto hung up quickly, before Noa could start in on whatever it was he had planned.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 12:01 pm
Mokuba looked a little shocked at the phone hanging it up. " Guess I can go. " Mokuba said with a smile. 'Wow, that happend sooner then i expected.' Mokuba thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 12:11 pm
"That's awsome!" James exclaimed. "Er... are you okay? You look kind of pale..."
"James, everybody looks pale to you. I told you that already." Joey said, then looked at Mokuba. "Well, you do look a little pale. You okay?"  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 12:17 pm
" Yeah Im fine. " Mokuba said happily." ...wheres your bathroom?" Mokuba asked randomly as more of the thoughts went through his head.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 12:26 pm
"It's upstairs first door on the left. You sure you're okay? Did something happen to Kaiba-kun?" Yugi asked.
"Probably got lonely and found a fangirl." Joey commented.
"Hey! Joey that's mean." James wasn't sure why he was angry, but he was.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 12:34 pm
Mokuba went to the bathroom washing his face trying to rid of the images. " Oh man they wont go away. Damn Noa couldve been good while I was on the phone at least. Why am I getting angry..gah!" Mokuba said splashing his head. 'its probably cause of these damn images.' Mokuba thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 12:42 pm
James decided to go see if Mokuba was alright after a few minutes.
"You okay?" He asked knocking on the door. "Joey want's to know if you fell in or got lost or something."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 12:48 pm
Mokuba looked at the door. " Yeah Im fine. " Mokuba replied.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 12:52 pm
"Okay." James said. He waited. He was sure that Kaiba-san wasn't like his dad, but he didn't know how to ask right, and didn't think he should, so he went back downstairs, hearing the sound of laughter.
"What's going on?" He asked, turning the corner to see Joey doing a very good demonstration of a girl making out with him.
"Er..." Joey promptly stopped. "Nothing..."
"You're making fun of Kaiba-san aren't you?" James pouted. "That's mean."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 1:00 pm
Mokuba came back down after a few moments. Good for him that Joey had stopped. He sat on the couch ready to change the subject hoping he looked better then before though some of his hair was wet. " So what time should we go? " Mokuba asked looking at James.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 1:10 pm
"After supper I guess. I have to be home before midnight." James said. "I'll check the movie times."
James came back with a few different movies, not really knowing exactly what Mokuba would like. "Er... I don't know what Tenku No Shiro Rapyuta is... but I thought it sounded okay... and I don't know what Ghost in the Shell is either, but I kind of know about Inuyasha, but I didn't know there was a movie of it."
"Rapyuta is Castle in the Sky. You've seen that in English James." Joey said.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 1:12 pm
"Yeah, we could go see one we both havent seen, liike..Ghost in Shell, I havent seen that either." Mokuba replied with a smile.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games