Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Musical Future Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What kind of superpower would you want?
  Clairvoyance (ability to predict the future)
  Super Strength
  Flight
  Control of an Element (Water, Fire, Earth, or Air)
  Other
  None
View Results

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:55 am
The sound of running footsteps could be heard clearly as Kendall threw aside all caution and thoughts of stealth. "Kyria!" he cried out as he entered the room, breathing heavily as he took in the scene. Kyria was lying in a sickbed, an elderly woman standing not too far from her, with Pendragon sitting by her in a chair.

"She is hurt, but my sister is making sure she heals." Pendragon said, explaining the situation simply.

Kendall nodded and then rushed to Kyria's side, heartbreak, guilt, relief, happiness all blending together as he knelt by her bed, reaching out to touch her gently, careful of possible injuries. "Kyria . . ." he whispered softly, a hesitant smile crossing his face. She was alive . . . Hurt, but alive.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:02 am
Kyria smiled tenderly at him, reaching out her hand and cupping his face. her hand and arm were bruised heavily but she was healing.

"She looked a lot worse when I found her." Morgaine explained. "Her captor has been handed over to the king. And perhaps. . .you might be able to help me with an issue. She won't let me tend her back."

"My selfish thing." Kyria rasped in a whisper.

"Well that's a weird endearment." Morgaine commented as she mixed up her healing salve.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:10 am
Kendall chuckled. "I'm here, Kyria." he whispered softly. He then got up and proceeded to lift the other up as gently as he could, letting her sit up while still leaning against him so her back was exposed to Morgaine. "I'll keep my eyes open for you." he whispered to the other. If Pendragon's sister tried anything that wasn't healing, he'd be quick in pulling Kyria away from the woman. He wouldn't fail her again.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:21 am
Kyria gave a whimper at the movement and was quick to place her mouth on his shoulder in order to muffle anymore noises of pain. She clutched to him tight as Morgaine cut open the blood soaked shirt and began to clean the wounds. "Infection has started to happen." Morgaine huffed, annoyed. "Well. . .at least you got here before it got any worse." She gently scrapped off the infection, which caused Kyria to bite on Kendall's shoulder, and then applied the salve and a blanket that would serve as a bandage. "I should have killed him for this." Morgaine muttered.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:24 am
Kendall watched carefully, though he desired nothing more than to look away. But he would not fail Kyria again. "Rest assured, I will see justice served." he said, his words slipping through clenched teeth. He wasn't in too much pain. Kyria's bite hurt yes, but it was his own disappointment in himself that stung more.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:31 am
"Done." Morgaine said eventually. "You'll need to stay here to help with this again. She bites." Then she packed up the contaminated materials and left them to each other. "No humping. Her wounds will open up and she'll bleed everywhere."

Kyria let Kendall's shoulder go and let out a hiss.

"Oh hush you, I highly doubt he'd like you dying half way through." Morgaine snipped  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:42 am
Kendall sent a glare to Morgaine. "I may have been kidnapped by your insane brother, but I do have a sense of propriety." he growled. He continued to hold Kyria though, taking comfort from holding her in his arms.

"I should hope so." Pendragon grumbled. He had partially raised Kendall after all. Even if the other despised him, at least he had managed to impart crucial lessons to the prince.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:08 am
Kyria fixed Pendragon with a glare and snuggled closer to Kendall. Now she was sitting up, she felt a lot better. Even more so since it was Kendall holding her up. She pressed a kiss to his cheek then placed hers against it, she was so glad he was with her, at last. She could calm down now. And not think about her hands.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:39 pm
Kendall smiled at the kiss and pulled her as close as he dared, not wanting to cause her pain, but needing to know that she was alright. "It's okay, kitten, I'm here." he whispered, reaching up and petting her hair, trying his best to make her feel as comfortable as possible.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:05 pm
Kyria's body tensed for a moment, then suddenly relaxed. She'd passed out.

"Well. . .At least she's sleeping now. . ." Morgaine commented when she noticed the new development. "I tried to sedate her at one point but she shook it off like I'd given her water. You've got a rather paranoid one there."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:28 pm
Kendall gently laid Kyria down on the bed before turning to Morgaine. "Kyria has reason to be afraid. I can only try to protect her from those who hunt her and her sister. And if this war never ends, then there will always be those who will hunt them. Hopefully, now that Tyrion's father has been taken into custody . . . maybe we can finally sue for peace." he said, sighing as he brushed Kyria's hair from her face. He then looked back to Morgaine. "May I take her back with me?" he asked, hoping not to leave the other.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:38 pm
Morgaine looked down at the unconscious female and nodded. "Now that her wounds are all covered, and her broken bones strapped, yes." She answered. "But you have to tread carefully. I'm sure she'll resist but she has to rest. Complete rest. I don't want her to undo any healing I've already set into motion." She smiled a little. She handed him a little trinket. "Keep this on her at all times. It will seriously harm anyone who touches her with intent to harm her." She advised.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:11 am
Kendall smiled and took the trinket, placing it in his pocket, planning on putting it on a chain for her to wear around her neck as soon as possible. He then lifted her very gently from the bed. "Thank you for taking care of my beloved." he said, choosing to ignore Pendragon even as he thanked the wizard's sister. But the old man expected such treatment after what he did. He then proceeded to take Kyria back through the door he had entered in from, keeping in mind everything Morgaine had told him to help facilitate Kyria's recovery.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:57 am
Morgaine nodded and watched him take Kyria through the door.

Tyrion looked up from his spot on the bed as he saw Kendall return with Kyria. The nurses and the doctor had left to retrieve something from the treatment room and to report that Kendall had just vanished.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:18 am
Kendall laid Kyria on one of the empty bed, placing her as close to her sister as he could. He then looked around for something to make a temporary necklace with the trinket. He grabbed some thread used for stitches and strung the trinket onto a length of it. He then shifted Kyria around a bit to place the necklace around her neck. He smiled as he pressed a kiss to her forehead. "You're safe now." he whispered, before turning to check on Arisa's condition (she was still sleeping, but other than all the bandages, she seemed fine) and Tyrion. "How're you feeling?" he asked, still hovering by Kyria's side.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff