Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Black Bulters Mistake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:58 pm
"You will either find me or wait for me," Tamera murmured before returning to cooking, "I am only human after all, I can only do so much. But at what I can do, I leave an impact that you would never forget me."

Damien listened to his mother and nodded absently. Listening to his mother brought him back to attention as he got up and left the kitchen, heading to Elli'es to go play with Naomi.

Demetrius nodded as he listened to Rose and Rein. He then stated, "Have no fear in thinking that your mother would kill your half-sister, Leila. Though she is being unwilling, she is not as hard headed as one might believe. She'll come around."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:11 pm
Rein and Rose nodded and without thinking bounced a black ball of flame between them. Barth taught them to do it. The black was soul sucking. As if, as if maybe human soul sucking if a human touched it. "I still believe she's a selfish half breed." Rein growled.
"And what does that make us?" Rose snapped the flame going red.
"Sensible and loyal to our parents. I mean could you image the horror we'd unleash if we hated our mother like Leila does?" He asked?
"True. We're not as stupid as she." The ball returned to black. "I wonder what would happen if that demon touched this?"
"Oh rose think of the time Energy!" Rein gasped sounding more demon now. "Oh the power." They'd completely forgotten their father in this. But at the same time they hoped he'd appreciate that their lust for power came from him.

Klaus gave a growl and kissed her deeply. "Oh I'll never forget you." He purred touching her body. "Never ever."

Naomi had begun to walk. Her wings were always out to steady herself. But already she looked as if she'd be a beauty like her mother when she grew up. A gust of wind hit her throwing her balance off and she let out a little baby squeal as she headed to the ground with a thump.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:35 pm
"Though stupid she may be, her desires are to be human and have no capabilities. How stupid could she be if she had only the ability to be weak?" Demetrius commented as he left his twins alone and wandered into Ellie and Naomi.

Naomi was not his own daughter, but she adored Ellie. Thus, he would accept her as his kin though no relation. Demetrius eyed Damien standing against the wall as he watched Ellie and Naomi play together. His youngest son would be a fine mate for Naomi, though he could see there would be turmoil as well. Damien a full demon, already in fight with his ancestors within him, would hold resentment to a full weeping angel such as Naomi.

"It seems you have your favorite," Demetrius stated as he stood next to Damien, "As I have mine right here as well."

"Then remember I will always cherish you," Tamera returned his deep kiss with her own before turning back to her cooking, "In the end...you know I could never lose you."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:48 pm
Naomi and Ellie played together happily. Once Naomi had stopped crying over falling on her a**. "That's my girl you can do it!" Ellie encouraged. "Come on walk to me." Naomi took slow halting steps toward her mother her green eyes alight with happiness. When she reached her mother Ellie held her close throwing her up in the air then snuggling. Naomi's eyes caught sight of Damien and she rushed out of her mother's arms to the ground and walked quickly toward him a wide grin on her face. Ellie watched her daughter carefully as she tried to run to him now once at his legs she held up her hands for him. "Dama!" She squealed in her baby voice. Ellie walked slowly and calmly to Demetrius her hand cupped his cheek. She loved him a lot more than anyone knew.

Klaus smiled and watched her happily. God the way her behind moved. He licked his lips but didn't move. "Smells yummy." He said. "What are you cooking?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:19 pm
"My dear, you have yet to fool me," Demetrius murmured as he held her against him, "I can see your through your ideas like clear water."

He then ran his fingers through her hair, "Though if I catch that demon, Barth or Bath whatever his name is, I'll kill him on the spot for coming back here. Any demon showing his face here is no longer welcomed."

"Just some chicken and pasta," Tamera shrugged, "Mostly to keep Damien and Leila fattened up, they don't eat unless it's dinner time anymore. Gabriel though..he'll eat anything on sight anymore. I need to keep his weight in check."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:56 am
Ellyone smiled softly and held him back taking deep breaths. He smelt so nice. "Maybe, maybe after our. . . special hugging." She amended for the younger two. "You'd cuddle instead of throwing your clothes on right away?" She looking up at him through half open eyes. "I'll feel less cheap. And be more open to more." She licked her bottom lip. "And I promise he didn't touch me. Every time he tried he got my foot in his uh. . . jewels. Not just mine Rose gave him a good hit too you'd have been proud. Sent him flying. Bartholomew he said his name was. Death or something."

Klaus nodded. "Just don't try to fatten me up." He teased. "I like the way I am. And I like how you react when I use it too." He smirked holding her close pressing her back to his chest.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:20 am
"I'm not one for 'cuddling' or of the such," Demetrius kissed the top of her head, "Surely you have accepted that much by now."

He moved from her hold to a nearby chair before glancing out the window. He recalled his debt with Death, so it was no surprise the shadow decided to come by after his disappearance. Perhaps he could trade in for something else if Bartholomew did decide to show up once again. He could possibly trade in Leila or Tamera just to be on the safe side.

Demetrius came out of his thoughts as he turned to see Ellie still holding Naomi close to her. He suspected Naomi was starting to form a bond with Damien by how she reacted when Damien walked into the room.

"Klaus..." Tamera whispered, a blush crossing her cheeks when she felt his chest against her back.

She did her best to continue her cooking until she placed the dish in the oven to further cooking before turning and facing Klaus. Her arms wrapped around his neck before tilting her head to the side to kiss Klaus deeply.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:52 pm
"Well get used to being a cuddle person." Ellie growled following him. "It's your punishment for going away. Don't worry it'll only last for a week." Naomi reached out for Damien grizzling desperately to get to him so Ellie handed her to Damien. "She's still an infant cuddle her." She said smiling softly at him then turned back to her love and sat on his lap. "I know that face." She said simply. "If you even try doing what I think you're thinking of doing, Klaus will kill you. He's very protective of his female. If he could he'd never let Leila near her again."

Klaus gave a little growl as she continued to coo while in his arms. But when she turned and kissed him he kissed back holding her close to him. He wanted her but if he took the food would burn and she would be sad. He didn't want her to be sad.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:44 pm
"It always amuses me when you know exactly what i'm thinking about to the very dot every time," Demetrius mused as he pinched her chin slightly, "In the end the boy would find someone new to play with besides that human. As my oldest, I could use him to marry someone to pay off a few other debts of mine. The human would settle my debt with Death, or her daughter would do too."

He stood up, placing Ellie on the ground, "One does get rather tired from disappearing from this paradise... Join me later when you're ready for bed, mijn lieve."

As Demetrius walked out of the kitchen, he gently patted Rose's head. He glanced over to see Damien playing with Naomi in his arms. After his disappearing act, he had heard about Ellyone's close-outrage with Damien for Naomi's injuries. He had doubted she would do harm to the child, but everyone knew that Damien was the favored son. Any harm done to one who is favored doesn't end well.

Demetrius walked up the stairs to his bedroom where he pulled off his clothes and pulled out a secret cell phone he had been using for 'business'. He punched in a few words and closed the phone, it was only a matter of time before things really would heat up.

Tamera went back to cooking and placed the readied food on the table. She winked at Klaus as she called for Leila and went to the door and called for Damien. Leila walked down the stairs with Gabriel in her arms as Damien walked into the kitchen with fresh drool on his shirt. Tamera sat at the head of the table and gently notioned for the other seat at the end to be for Klaus, "Will you join us for dinner?"

Leila glanced up at Klaus before looking down at her own food. She didn't dislike him nor liked him though they shared Ellyone as their mother. It wasn't hard to see who he favored when it came to their disputes. But, she wouldn't start a fight now.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:52 pm
Ellie sighed. "She's an Abmortal. Worse he's picked her as his mate of course he won't let her go." She rubbed her temples. Where was the imp when she needed him? Klaus wasn't going to marry any but her. And with his age and the amount of high level demons he'd offed? Yeah Demetrius was going to have a hard time bending Klaus to his will.

Naomi smiled happily at Damien as they played together. She wanted to tell him that she could walk now but it only came out in baby babbles. Nothing coherent. Just coos and squeals and a little drool.

Klaus smiled softly. "Of course." He said sitting where she told him to sit. "I'd be happy to join you." He felt the hairs of his arms prickle. Just like they always did when someone talked about him. No doubt his mother and father were fighting about his future again.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:56 am
Demetrius fell to an ill sleep as he thought about his time away. As intentional as it was, it was successful in awakening Damien's capabilities. He was far stronger than his other siblings though being raised by his human mother took the edge of his demon-side off. In his dream, he saw Damien towering over a burning sea of fire-engulfed towns, cities, and other ruins. Yet this came at a heavy price. As much as he wanted Damien to be the demon son he desired, he did not want his child to destroy the rest of humanity.

Tamera watched as those ate around her seemed to enjoy her food. Damien hardly touched his, but noticed Tamera's tentative glance and ate a few spoon fulls of the pasta. Leila ate some of her own before pushing the plate away and remained in her seat. Tamera then looked to Klaus, admiring him from across the table.

Leila noticed and cringed, "Mother...that's my half-brother..."

The human blushed slightly at hearing her daughter notice her stares and glanced back to her food. There was nothing taboo about what she felt for Klaus since he was not related, but it was still be some getting used to for Leila. She then glanced up shyly at Klaus, a small smile on her lips, "How is it?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:57 pm
Klaus blushed at Tamera's look. "Y-Y-Yes it's yummy." He'd only had half a serve since he fed mainly from Time Energy which he suspected with Leila in her current predicament was the reason she wasn't eating at all. Which, he had to admit, made him smug. Klaus spaced out for a second. The battery had a new wave of energy and he felt so much better. He knew Leila would feel it too. A comforting peaceful warmth would suddenly spread through her like it did him.

Ellie needed to breathe. The wave was huge for her. It made her feel better though. Now she'd started to breathe that is. All but Rein would feel it. Didn't matter. Her thoughts changed to her boys and she realized. Had Demetrius actually spent time with Rein he'd have known that Rein was full demon. Just with a weeping angel's temperament. She shrugged it off. Both her son's were becoming very powerful. Though Rein was smart. One thing he could do the same as a weeping angel was imprint on a victim and suck out their time energy without moving them to a battery. Poor Barth. Had so much there and Rein only had to touch him. Live to death. But since the man never died. Well Rein had an unlimited source. Which was why he could absorb his mothers dark aura like a sponge. "I'm tired of this thinking." She growled and headed to her bedroom which she knew Demi had hijacked because of her scent and slipped into his arms as she slept. He wasn't a cuddler? Well maybe his dreams should make him one.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:34 pm
Tamera finished eating and watched as Leila cleaned up the pile of dishes. At least her daughter was learning some manners of etiquette. She then turned to Klaus and walked over to him, leading him by his hand up the stairs to the bedroom. Laying on the bed, she had him lay on his back as she rested her head against his chest and held him softly, "Good night, Klaus."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:28 pm
Klaus smiled and held Tamera close. "Good night Tamera." He whispered too her keeping the blankets up over her. He thought about the story. He was glad Gabriel didn't butt in. Klaus had left out the most important part. The Angels had become the first demons the second the snake tricked Eve. The corruption had started then. Or, maybe Gabriel didn't interrupt because he didn't remember that bit? Well Michael remembered. He'd exchanged the truth for his life. But those were. . . horribly dark times for Klaus. He never liked to think of his cruelty. He just hoped God forgave his temper.

Naomi slept deeply for a little while. But a nightmare gripped her. She screamed with the night terrors but when she woke she saw a man. A tall tanned man with a peaceful smile on his face caressing his cheek. "I'm sorry I didn't protect your mother better." He said in a soothing tone. "I didn't realize she was lonely." He lifted Naomi in her arms and held her close. "That demon boy will need you though, not now. Later in your life. Try to remember your dreams. They'll help." He put her back in her crib and she went right back to sleep. Christ sighed and looked out the window for a moment. "Why must he test them? Maybe I should talk to Bartholomew. He might have an answer." Then he disappeared.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:26 pm
In the early morning hours, Tamera stirred awake to see Klaus snoring peacefully by her side. Her mouth was oddly dry as she got up to go to the kitchen to find herself a glass. As soon as she was downstairs, her tired eyes fell right on a man standing at the entry way to the kitchen. It took her a second to recognize him as Demetrius. She rubbed the sleep from her eyes, "What are you doing her so late? Where's Ellie?"

"There is a debt that I need to clear up, and you're the only one who can help me," Demetrius grinned slightly, "You humans do have a use after-all."

Tamera grimaced at his words before noticing a second figure. Bartholomew? She looked back to Demetrius, "What is this?"

"A debt has to be paid, my dear," Barth walked over to Tamera, "If I can't take this demon's soul, then you'll have to do."

"Before you do," Demetrius interrupted, "Fix the girl upstairs, I can't have her causing a mess around her."

"As good as done," Barth sighed as he snapped his fingers, causing Leila's to go back to being a half-breed as she slept.

"And if I don't go?" Tamera glared hard at Barth.

"I'll slaughter your children," Barth shrugged as he checked his nails.

There was no choice. Tamera took a breath as she wiped the tears forming in her eyes. She had dealt with so much cruelty from Demetrius over the years that she knew this day would come. With a brief nod, Tamera stepped closer and closer to Barth until he reached out and took her hand, both of them disappearing in the early morning hours.

Demetrius went to the kitchen, grabbed a glass of water, and returned back to Ellyone's house.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games