Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
O'Conner's School for the Light challenged Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:51 pm
Liam growled to himself. Why couldn't Marcus, the Alpha of his new pack, control one of his own? He had never had any trouble getting those in his pack to submit to his will with only a glance. The lycan growled angrily towards Emma, his eyes flashing a from their normal amber, to golden, to a deep orange as he bared his teeth to Emma, "Get over this blood lust and control yourself or you'll hurt my baby inside you!"

Anya quenched her thirst before wiping the blood from her lips. She felt her body ease before she finally felt normal once again. Oscar, nearby, finished his own kill before approaching her, "Ready to head back?"

"Not just yet," Anya shook her head softly, "It feels better out here away from that prison. I'm telling you, something isn't right."

"You don't need to tell me twice," Oscar waved off her comment, "I think your husband has gone crazy."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:09 pm
Emma's eyes swirled purple. Marcus gasped a little. "Jess get the hose ready." He hissed low watching as his pack and Liam's moved ready to attack if it didn't work. But Emma didn't move. Instead she just sat there bleeding and panting hard. Jess returned with the hose and a a few bags of blood. Emma's eyes moved to the blood bags. "Slowly Jess." Marcus hissed. She nodded and moved slowly to Emma putting the bags of blood within arms reach. However Emma's eyes moved to Marcus who nodded with an encouraging smile. Emma gave a tiny smile then she turned her eyes to Liam wondering if he would attack her if she went for the blood.

Conrad opened his eyes. God please don't let them be awake. He prayed. Looking around he seemed safe. The people around him were sleeping soundly. But then the wind changed. Oh god no one is awake!! He tried not to cry. The scent was female and coming close to the area. He didn't remember any female leaving. Familiar eyes emerged from the darkness. Adele! She gasped and raced away. "No!" He moaned wanting her to return. "Please don't leave me here." He whimpered softly.

"Anya!!!" Adele called racing through the forest. "Oscar someone!!!" She pounded dirt harder trying to find them.
"You think we'll let you get away?" A voice purred making Adele stop. Claws and teeth lashed out at her and she howled in agony. She fought them off fine but was badly wounded and lost consciousness.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:18 pm
Anya was about to go to the person who cried her name, but Oscar took hold of her arm, "You head back to the castle, you're carrying the future prince or princess. You're not like Emma, you can't risk losing the baby. Now go."

She was about to resist, but heeded his warning and left for the castle. Oscar raced to see Adele? What the hell was she doing there? He went to her aide, though she had spat on his name when they first met, "What in this messed up world are you doing here? And why are you not coddling Emma?"

No time for snide remarks, he thought to himself as he helped her up, "Start talking."

"Drink," Liam ordered gruffly.

He allowed Emma to indulge in the blood given to her, allowing the others in her small pack to heal the self-inflicted wound on her leg. Liam took a step back, allowing Marcus to control the situation now that Liam had it back under control. This could be a tough situation if Marcus put up more of a fight with Liam when it came to 'barking' orders for submission. Then again, Emma was his wife and mate, and only a beta in Marcus' pack. It was a done deal when it came to Liam giving out the order.

"How are you feel, Emma?" Liam spoke softly to his wife.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:32 pm
Adele clung to Oscar. "Conrad. . . Feral pack. . . Over there!" She wheezed clutching Oscar and shaking him. "Believe me!" She shuddered as her body healed the wounds. She tried again. "There's a feral pack! Over there! And they have Conrad held hostage! Which means the one in the castle isn't Conrad! Where is Anya? He could kill her!!"

Emma grabbed the bags and started drinking. She made no move to stop her pack mates but she kept her eyes on her husband as the blood she downed aided her healing process. "Would you like to stand up?" Jess asked helping Emma to her feet.
"Yes I'm okay." She whispered to Jess with a smile. Her hand reached out to Liam and pulled herself over to him. "Thank you." She whispered in his ear. "I didn't know how much longer I could've held on."
"New record though." Marcus piped up.
"That's not helpful." Jess hissed. They stared each other down but Marcus eventually won. "You're right that wasn't helpful. However it was funny." Jess rolled her eyes.
"I hope Emma b***h slaps you in the face with a chair soon." Emma ignored them all and just held her husband. "I'm feeling better too now. But I'd like to go for a run with you." Her nose teased his neck. "Just to help get rid of the last of the tension. If. . . if that's okay with you?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:40 pm
"I have a better way to ease your tension," Liam growled playfully in her ear as he carried her, "But a run first would stretch out your limbs. Being flexible later would be more fun."

Liam playfully bit her ear before placing her back on the ground. He put his arm around her waist as he led her out to the grounds.

"What?" Oscar's eyes widened.

He was torn between two places. Saving Conrad or going to Anya. He knew Anya could hold her own for awhile, plus she had the courtiers, her ladies, and Troy willing to protect her. Oscar went to Conrad to see that he was tied with chains, he looked disheveled as if he had been almost drained of his blood before being allowed to heal.

Oscar was about to go to Conrad before the ferals intervened, "We wouldn't advise it, bat.."

"I honestly hate him as much as you do," Oscar smirked, unsure of how many of these creatures he could take on alone, "But he's the husband of my dearest sire sister, I can't exactly let her down now, can I?"

Something darker hidden with Oscar was released as he attacked the pack, going to at least maim the most he could. At the end of the battle, Oscar was badly wounded, bleeding heavily, but he had at least broken their legs to keep them from coming after him. He took the end of Conrad's hair as he began to drag his brother-in-law through the forest, "You stupid...damned a*****e, how could you...get yourself kidnapped!?"

Anya entered the castle in a rush. She could sense a tense air as she walked through the main halls to see her husband back in his office. He seemed...different. Desolate mostly. Though she was still upset with him, Anya didn't want to make him mad at her any longer.

"My husband," Anya approached him, "I know we're going through a rough patch together, but I want you to know that I still love you. I would never leave you, and I want our child. Lets just put this all behind us and look forward to our a new family."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:54 pm
Emma smiled brightly and nodded following him out happy to go outside taking his lead. "I can't wait!" She mewed jumping out of his arms and started running.

Conrad looked up and saw Oscar taking down the pack. "What are you doing here? I thought you'd still be after Emma!" Conrad hissed lowly. "And where is Anya?! You'd better not have stolen her from me." He barked hoarsely. "And where is my mother?! Did they kidnap her too?" He shook his head. "They came out of nowhere, One minute we were chasing after Emma to Texas then I woke up here. How long have I been here anyway?" He frowned. Why did Oscar smell different? What was going on?

The would be Conrad turned and smiled and pulled her close and kissed her deeply. "I forgive my you darling. Let us move on my darling and we will get stronger." Then he hit her neck to put her into unconsciousness. He moved past her limp body to the race track where Emma was running out of the house followed by an obviously aroused Liam who was perfectly happy watching her body move. "It's the end for you all." He mused rushing to Emma.

"Daddy?" Emma asked noting her father looked more aggressive than normal. . . and he didn't smell right any more either. "Liam!" She cried turning and bolting fast as she could. "Liam tell me I can change!!! Please!!" She screamed trying to access her rage but couldn't.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:04 pm
"I'm..King of European Vampires," Oscar growled as he tightened his grip on Conrad as they finally got out of the forest, "Anya...ah jeez..Lets just get you unchained. And I hate your daughter, don't ever think i'd go after her again."

Oscar tore off the chains bounding Conrad before getting him to his feet, "s**t just hit the fan. Go find your daughter."

The male vampire staggered to a nearby tree to catch his breath. Anya...was carrying someone else's child. He put his hand to his head. If this didn't kill Anya, the friggin' image of chastity, he didn't know what would. He scented a new presence, one that was finally deciding to reveal itself. Oscar growled loudly before finding another darker energy within him to fight off whatever this was. He ran alongside Conrad to the person running towards Emma.

"Emma get back now!" Liam turned into his wolf side, guarding her protectively.

What was Conrad doing? Why was he trying to attack Emma? Liam growled, but Conrad seemed hell bent on killing him to get to Emma to kill her. The lycan went into a fast fight with Conrad before staggering back after he bit into his throat. Not again... Liam let out a roar before his pack came into fight him off.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:20 pm
Emma staggered back As Marcus and the rest of their pack came to her defense. But the man that looked like her father just kept coming pushing the lycan aside like they were empty toilet rolls.
He just kept coming. "Please! I can help! Someone set me free." She begged Marcus.
"I can't. Liam gave the order he can only do it." Marcus hissed.
"Emma!!!" Conrad's voice roared from the forest. Ferals burst from the tree line to join the fight against Liam and Marcus' pack. The pack was large surrounding the whole race field. "Please Liam set me free!" She sobbed afraid.
"Emma it's okay Daddy's coming!" The voice roared as a heavy beaten Conrad launched into the fray coming to his daughters aid.
"No!! He's supposed to be dead!!" The Doppleganger hissed.
"Who are these people?" Conrad asked Emma.
"My pack don't hurt them." Emma begged. "Go to Anya! See if she's okay please she's your wife."
Conrad's eyes widened. He was married to Anya? He bolted from them all to go find her.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:34 pm
'My head...Conrad...?' Anya thought as she slowly woke.

She was on the floor when she finally came to. He had just bitten her, causing her to pass out. Anya got up and flared with anger. How could he do that to her when she was carrying their child? Anya gripped the nearby desk before breaking it in half from her rage.

Then, she scented her husband. Anya rushed to the door way to see Conrad as if he had been in a battle. It didn't matter. She went up to him, her eyes glaring intensely on him, "I'm not going to go off on you, husband, when others are watching, but knocking me out can cause harm to our baby. If this is going to be a reoccurring matter, then you better find a safe place to hide because I have no problem beating you to the ground next time you attempt to make me pass out."

"Emma, hurry up and change, you don't need my direct order!" Liam roared as he fended off the doppleganger as best as he could.

His pack went after the ferals, it was starting to look like all was lost until allied packs nearby came to Liam's roar. Now the battle was taking a turn. Liam stood right in front of the doppleganger as he waited for his wife to change to help him in battle.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:22 am
Conrad raced to her. "I don't understand." He said heavily confused. "When did we get married? More importantly. . . When did I give you the formula to get pregnant? How are you even pregnant? My god what the hell is going on?" He looked deranged and confused. "Anya, I was held captive by Feral lycans. Whatever happened wasn't me. I mean I want to marry you and have a family when you're ready but. . . I can't understand what happened? Who violated you? Who hurt you? And how long has Oscar been King of my territories?! Where is Jess?! Jess!! Where are you?!" He started to panic they'd cloned him. . . oh gods.

Something in her snapped. Emma embraced her inner rage she knew her pack and her husband's packs scent. She knew the smell of the ferals.
"Do not harm the pregnant one!" She heard one of the growl. "She's for the doppleganger." Her purple eyes turned to the one who spoke and she threw herself into the fight. She scented more vampires and with a strange crazed look breathed in deep and gave her own howl taring apart a feral in her hands.
"Emma. . ." The voice made her freeze up.
"Henry?" She mewed turning and she gasped. Memories she had prayed to forget flashed before her eyes. She rubbed the blood from her eyes and lapped at it. "Still the same violent female I remember."
"Adam. . ." She breathed. The one who held down her hands. "How did you escape?" Her purple eyes flickered a little claws and fangs growing.
"I wasn't there to begin with. But now I am. And I will kill everyone here and then wipe out the rest of the leeches and their sympathizers. Even you, You and your abomination of a child growing inside you will not live. You are dirty. And thus, you will end here Emma. Just look around you." He grinned. But Emma smirked.
"Your pack is all but obliterated their blood tasted oh so sweet Adam. And now, I will take you down." Emma launched at him. They clashed for what seemed like forever, neither had the advantage. But then a female lycan screamed gaining Adam's attention. "Mia!" He roared as Emma removed his head from his body. She drained his body of his blood then turned noticing her pack had surrounded her. They looked as if she were about to go on a rampage. However, She stood up right dusted herself off and walked slowly to see how Liam's fight was going then frowned and jumped in giving herself as a target for distraction.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:15 am
Anya's world came crashing down in the matter of seconds. She was married to a man that was a clone of Conrad...and carrying someone else's child. All her hopes and dreams of having a comfortable lifestyle vanished from her grasp. Her pupils became impossibly small as she realized the truth of her situation. She, and her unborn creature, would be nothing. Anya released a hellish scream that could match a banshee. She could not be Queen when she was married to someone else and carrying a child she didn't even want.

She couldn't look at Conrad. Her shame was far too great. Anya was gone in the blink of an eye out of the castle before leaving into the dark forest. How could she have been so blind? How did she end up marrying and sleeping with someone that was not Conrad?

Oscar heard the scream as he faced down the feral pack alongside Liam and the rest of the wolves. The courtiers that sided with Oscar fought alongside their king, but Liam snapped at them if they tried to interfere with his fight with the doppelganger. Liam circled the clone before running at him and entering a fast fight before leaping back on his haunches to wait for the next attack.

Liam was about to attack when Oscar and his bat crew leaped in. The lycan roared in angered, rushing in to claim his own fight only to see that his pack were aiding the bats. This angered Liam more, but fighting all of them would be pointless. Instead, the alpha joined in, tearing the clone to shreds.

Oscar and Liam pulled back, allowing their groups to feast on the shredded corpse. The vampire looked over at Liam as he went back to his humanoid form, "Not bad, mutt."

"It sounded like your sister is having problems," Liam grunted as he looked Oscar over.

"Apparently she isn't your mother-in-law at all, I take my leave," Oscar and his men left the field.

Oscar couldn't scent Anya in the castle, he chased after her in the woods to see her holding a sharp branch over her belly. He froze as he saw the wild look in her eyes, the tears falling down her cheek, "Anya...don't do it."

"I'm no better than a common whore... I married a man that wasn't the first man I slept with and now I have his child inside me. How can I look at this..thing and know that it was not from the man I first bedded?" Anya cried as she asked, "I can marry a man I do not love, I know my times taught me to marry someone I barely know, but to marry a man that I did not give my chaste to is...a harlot's life."

"Anya, he's dead now, so you're technically a widow now," Oscar tried to reason with her, "You can marry Conrad again, and raise the child to do better than his father."

"You don't understand..." Anya shook her head as she let out another long, mournful wail, "I cannot have this child... I would not love it."

"Then let me keep it," Oscar took a step closer, "I'll raise the child like my own and no one will ever know."

"No," Anya dropped the branch as she leaned against the tree behind her, "I cannot run from my shame. Oscar, I want to go home to my village. I know it's a different place now, but it seems that my life cannot change from where I started. I don't belong here, I don't belong in such a lavish life when my place has always been...well, you know."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:48 pm
"Calm yourself Emma." The voice of her alpha broke through her haze. Blood was everywhere but she was so full~ She sat down on the blood soaked battle field taking deep slow breaths through her mouth and nose. "That's a good girl." Marcus purred but Emma's breathing turned into hyperventilation. "Emma? Emma what's wrong?" Marcus mewed worried. Emma's eyes turned to Jess tackling her to the ground before their pack could stop her.
"Emma? Emma are you okay what's wrong?" Jess asked happy to lay on her back and let Emma bawl her eyes out on her. Jess looked over at Marcus who shrugged heavily confused. Whenever he touched her she'd flinch and mew out 'No' holding Jess tighter.
"Sweetie, sweetie I can't breathe calm down and tell me what happened." Jess gasped watching as Emma turned those same eyes Jess saw all those years ago and muttered one word: "Adam." Jess gasped and sat up holding Emma close. "Okay, I'm going to need strawberry milk, milk duds strawberries and cream candy and at least three dozen blocks of organic soy bean chocolate." Jess snapped at Marcus somehow finding the strength to carry Emma back into the manor. "Tell Liam to come to me first so I can warn him. If he goes to her and say s something stupid she'll snap." Marcus nodded watching at Emma curled against Jess with a tiny mew.

"Anya wait-!!" Conrad cried watching her run. After a moment of shock he went after her. He'd planned on marrying her and having a child. But whatever happened while he was captured had hurt her deeply. His undead heart pounded hard in his ears as he followed her scent. "Anya." Conrad breathed looking still overtly roughed up. "Anya," He said again louder barely able to stay on his feet so he just sat down. "Oscar, may I please talk with Anya?" He asked grabbing a bunny from nowhere munched on it then stood up feeling a bit better. He gave begging look to Oscar hoping he'd let Conrad talk to Anya. He just wanted her to listen to what he had to say.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:48 pm
"There's nothing to say," Anya spoke up as she threw off the ring from her ring finger to the ground, "I'm married to someone else..."

"A dead man," Oscar corrected, "That makes you a widow now."

"This isn't fair..." Anya began to tear up, "The marriage was valid and now i'm stuck in this.."

"You're a single widow now. You can still marry the real Conrad and just keep the child as a ward," Oscar tried to sound optimistic, "All the vampires in both kingdoms will see you as a mother figure. Think of it as a political move."

"I wanted to marry for love, create a child from love, and I wasn't even allowed either," Anya put her hands to cover her eyes, "I have been given a disgraceful act of deceit and given the weight of a child that was never wanted from either party."

Oscar turned to Conrad as Anya began to walk away. The young male vampire crossed his arms, "If you don't marry her, i'll make her sole Queen by her own right without marriage of my kingdom."

"Seriously, anymore of this and she might as well have a miscarriage," Liam growled, "Does anyone else here have any sense of what was going on?"

"Liam, we might have to move her for the good of the pup," someone in his pack spoke up.

"Or at least keep her somewhere where there's only solitude," another commented.

"We're not going anywhere," Liam sighed as she crossed his arms, "Her father is here and so is the treaty. If we leave it could look like an act of desertion."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:00 pm
Conrad smiled at Oscar. "I plan on it." He said going after Anya. He grabbed her wrist and held her close even if she struggled he was much stronger and held her tight. "Anya. I want to marry you. I'll do anything to have you as my wife." He kissed her shoulder. "I will understand if you don't but I want you happy and I hope that if you pick me as a husband that I can make you happy. Give you babies when you want them. And make you queen on our wedding day." He cupped her cheeks. "I will support you in anything you choose."

"Emma? Are you calm now?" Jess asked after watching her tare apart the gym.
"Yes. I'm better now." Jess nodded and took Emma back outside. Once there she moved between people in Liam's pack. "I agree with your pack mates my love." She said simply. "I will have Jess explain to my father that the stress is not good for me and we can go somewhere you think will be good for me." She smiled softly putting a hand on her belly. "Jellyfish didn't like all the running around I did but I'm sure . . ." She frowned and narrowed her eyes. "He? is okay." She smiled up at her love hoping he would agree.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:23 pm
"I want to marry you," Anya held onto Conrad tightly, "I want things to be right for everyone..."

"You will be Queen in her own right," Oscar stepped forward, "As the only male in her close family, she falls under my care before she goes to yours. Marrying you means she will definitely be Queen until her last breath. If something were to happen to you, she will remain Queen until she willingly gives the throne to Emma."

"Oscar," Anya spoke up, "I can't usurp the throne.."

"You're not usurping, by right you're still Queen after Conrad's death unless you give the throne to Emma," Oscar looked to Anya, "After Emma and her children will then be your children. I never said anything about usurping."

Anya looked to Conrad, "We can discuss the details later."

"I'm happy with he or she," Liam shrugged, "But staying here has caused nothing but stress. Your father might have a problem with it, but he'll understand. In any case, my pack and I should find a new place to live outside these fields."

It gave him a wave of fear of thinking about leaving Emma lone for even a second. Whatever Anya may be going through in her personal life wouldn't stop her from ordering her two henchman to follow her on killing him for sure this time. Liam cleared his throat, "I'll look into that thought at least."  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games