Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heliko pylori

Dapper Darling

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:13 pm
Kay9214

I was collecting my tanks five hours before Daddicus had posted them, thank you very much.

And you just said you got tanks he was after too, so thank you for implying you're a copycat?

My prowess has seen me to second in command without so much as a tank. emotion_dealwithit
And while I run things, you hang out down there as just another one of those wannabe lady bounty hunters who gets the occasional protégé speech. rolleyes

You sure like to change your answers, don't you.

Correction: I was not being a copy cat. We weren't posting the same tanks as he hadn't and had never posted them. razz

Yea, something has seen you to second in command but I doubt it was prowess. stare You paid off the big guy, didn't you? I know those contest winners were burning a hole in his pocket that you were more than happy to fill.
I got more than a speech. I got the offical title. And I've proven my hunting skills enough so go wave that wanna be flag elsewhere.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:34 pm
Heliko pylori
Kay9214

I was collecting my tanks five hours before Daddicus had posted them, thank you very much.

And you just said you got tanks he was after too, so thank you for implying you're a copycat?

My prowess has seen me to second in command without so much as a tank. emotion_dealwithit
And while I run things, you hang out down there as just another one of those wannabe lady bounty hunters who gets the occasional protégé speech. rolleyes

You sure like to change your answers, don't you.

Correction: I was not being a copy cat. We weren't posting the same tanks as he hadn't and had never posted them. razz

Yea, something has seen you to second in command but I doubt it was prowess. stare You paid off the big guy, didn't you? I know those contest winners were burning a hole in his pocket that you were more than happy to fill.
I got more than a speech. I got the offical title. And I've proven my hunting skills enough so go wave that wanna be flag elsewhere.

I have changed no answers. :P

Actually, it was more a combination of loyalty (for a Sith, imagine that), a compulsive urge to be helpful, being a bit of an old friend, and, in a way, me kinda maybe being the reason Guild exists (Albeit, for shutting down his Booty Grab idea that arose before this one. >.< Oops. rofl )

As for being a wannabe, you're adequate at a job that we've both already proven anyone can and will do. xD

Which is writing down the name on a fish tank. Oooooh.

Some bounty hunter you are. I watched a Mando I know take down six armed members of the Exchange without drawing his weapons simply because it was quicker that way just the other day.

Look at me. Aren't I a wonderful bounty hunter, I found some fishies. emotion_kirakira  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Heliko pylori

Dapper Darling

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:57 pm
Kay9214

I have changed no answers. :P

Actually, it was more a combination of loyalty (for a Sith, imagine that), a compulsive urge to be helpful, being a bit of an old friend, and, in a way, me kinda maybe being the reason Guild exists (Albeit, for shutting down his Booty Grab idea that arose before this one. >.< Oops. rofl )

As for being a wannabe, you're adequate at a job that we've both already proven anyone can and will do. xD

Which is writing down the name on a fish tank. Oooooh.

Some bounty hunter you are. I watched a Mando I know take down six armed members of the Exchange without drawing his weapons simply because it was quicker that way just the other day.

Look at me. Aren't I a wonderful bounty hunter, I found some fishies. emotion_kirakira

I know you're old but I didn't think Alzheimer's would hit you that soon. Guess that grey force of yours can't protect you from everything. Or is it the dark force you're using this time? You know how you and your answers are.

Uh huh, so basically you got the spot because you're in close with the boss and actually have no real skill other than what you say you can have because you weaseled your way into the vice captain position. Gotcha. wink (BG idea before this one? Do tell)

Its a job that pays money and while you may not be familiar with the concept of fair work to get where you want to go many of us "lower", Mr. Savant, people are. So of course many others are going to do it. However, there's a difference between just doing a job and doing it right. I do the job right. cool

You watched a Mando? On whose television? Or is this an imaginary friend of yours? razz

I'll be sure to relay to Daddicus what you really think about his hard working hunters who bring in tanks so that everyone may have a bountiful grab. >=P  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:15 pm
Heliko pylori

I know you're old but I didn't think Alzheimer's would hit you that soon. Guess that grey force of yours can't protect you from everything. Or is it the dark force you're using this time? You know how you and your answers are.

Uh huh, so basically you got the spot because you're in close with the boss and actually have no real skill other than what you say you can have because you weaseled your way into the vice captain position. Gotcha. wink (BG idea before this one? Do tell)

Its a job that pays money and while you may not be familiar with the concept of fair work to get where you want to go many of us "lower", Mr. Savant, people are. So of course many others are going to do it. However, there's a difference between just doing a job and doing it right. I do the job right. cool

You watched a Mando? On whose television? Or is this an imaginary friend of yours? razz

I'll be sure to relay to Daddicus what you really think about his hard working hunters who bring in tanks so that everyone may have a bountiful grab. >=P

I assure you, regardless of what you've misunderstood, I've changed no answers. xP

Because I'm kinda close to the boss, yes. But I'm close to the boss because I'm skilled, knowledgable, and competent. xP

I grew up a poor orphan in Mos Eisley. Your struggles do not impress me.

Actually, me and this Mando were both investigating the same murder on Coruscant. There were some other guys coming down a side alley that I had to take care of... And trying not to reveal my Force Sensetive nature got me punched in the stomach. But there were only three and they didn't have their blasters out, so it was a piece of cake. ._.

Oh, don't worry. Daddicus and I frequently discuss how we I feel about the about the hired lackeys. twisted  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:18 pm
Heliko pylori

Daddicus at one time had brought up adding a Booty Grab section to a dying/dead ailing Star Wars RP Guild, and asked for feedback.

I asked him not to, and some time after, this place was born. At the time, I wasn't fond of seeing the Booty Grab everywhere and may have saved what would become this Guild from being a footnote in a dead guild (with my negativity xD ).  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:21 pm
Kay9214

Daddicus at one time had brought up adding a Booty Grab section to a dying/dead ailing Star Wars RP Guild, and asked for feedback.

I asked him not to, and some time after, this place was born. At the time, I wasn't fond of seeing the Booty Grab everywhere and may have saved what would become this Guild from being a footnote in a dead guild (with my negativity xD ).

Ahhhhh, very interesting. And thanks to your negativity instead of a Star Wars guild dying an awesome RP/BG guild (still) was born. It was the BG with that Star Wars background that instantly made me like this guild. Hadn't seen that done before. Lots of RP guilds, lots of BG guilds but none that merged the two in a way that this one did.  

Heliko pylori

Dapper Darling

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:25 pm
Heliko pylori
Kay9214

Ahhhhh, very interesting. And thanks to your negativity instead of a Star Wars guild dying an awesome RP/BG guild (still) was born. It was the BG with that Star Wars background that instantly made me like this guild. Hadn't seen that done before. Lots of RP guilds, lots of BG guilds but none that merged the two in a way that this one did.

I kind of felt bad then for speaking up, and still do even now (especially when he brought it up the other day o.o lol)... I mean, it is entirely possible however unlikely, that that would have become something amazing. I look around now though and see what's become of Daddicus and his vision and don't feel quite so bad. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:36 pm
Kay9214

I assure you, regardless of what you've misunderstood, I've changed no answers. xP

Because I'm kinda close to the boss, yes. But I'm close to the boss because I'm skilled, knowledgable, and competent. xP

Actually, me and this Mando were both investigating the same murder on Coruscant. There were some other guys coming down a side alley that I had to take care of... And trying not to reveal my Force Sensetive nature got me punched in the stomach. But there were only three and they didn't have their blasters out, so it was a piece of cake. ._.

Oh, don't worry. Daddicus and I frequently discuss how we I feel about the about the hired lackeys. twisted

Oh no, I'm understanding everything just fine. Keep talking so I can understand all of the habits you have. =P

Mhm, whatever you have to tell yourself to sleep at night.

My struggles? What struggles? I don't remember mentioning any of my struggles.

I'm sure you deserved the punch. Oh that sounds real interesting. What other cool things have you been catching on the tube? biggrin

Can't even include your own boss when having conversations? You really should look into getting some help. Pretty sure you're borderline a narcissist.  

Heliko pylori

Dapper Darling

Heliko pylori

Dapper Darling

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:41 pm
Kay9214

I kind of felt bad then for speaking up, and still do even now (especially when he brought it up the other day o.o lol)... I mean, it is entirely possible however unlikely, that that would have become something amazing. I look around now though and see what's become of Daddicus and his vision and don't feel quite so bad. ^_^

Maybe, but I don't think guild is doing so bad. Well, I don't think it's doing bad at all. Lol. Especially since it seems like BG has died down a lot. Not to mention the RP scene has taken a turn for the worse so I'm glad to see that this guild was able to up off the ground. I'm sure Daddicus appreciates you being honest with him. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:53 pm
Heliko pylori
Kay9214

Oh no, I'm understanding everything just fine. Keep talking so I can understand all of the habits you have. =P

Mhm, whatever you have to tell yourself to sleep at night.

My struggles? What struggles? I don't remember mentioning any of my struggles.

I'm sure you deserved the punch. Oh that sounds real interesting. What other cool things have you been catching on the tube? biggrin

Can't even include your own boss when having conversations? You really should look into getting some help. Pretty sure you're borderline a narcissist.

I've shared much less than you'd think. =P

Sleep? What is this sleep you speak of? :o

Struggles as a general term for your endeavors in 'working for your money'. I'm no silver spoon heir over here myself, you know.

I suppose I did, keeping those murderous thugs from jumping someone already facing six to one odds from behind. Some supposed Dark Jedi I am. :/

It was a discussion between us, as I said, so of course he was included. I'm just not one to spread what he may or may not say in private conversation or put words in his mouth. I can only speak for myself.

I hold my tongue because I won't impose myself and my views upon another's, that's the opposite of a narcissist. xP  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:57 pm
Heliko pylori
Kay9214

Maybe, but I don't think guild is doing so bad. Well, I don't think it's doing bad at all. Lol. Especially since it seems like BG has died down a lot. Not to mention the RP scene has taken a turn for the worse so I'm glad to see that this guild was able to up off the ground. I'm sure Daddicus appreciates you being honest with him. ^_^

No no no, I'm not saying anything against this Guild, quite the opposite. It's just that any unknown alternate scenario has (or had) infinite potential even if the likely outcome was not so bright. And I quashed that infinite potential. Looking around at the amazing outcome that did come to pass, however, is what partially allays that guilt.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:53 pm
Kay9214

Struggles as a general term for your endeavors in 'working for your money'. I'm no silver spoon heir over here myself, you know.

I suppose I did, keeping those murderous thugs from jumping someone already facing six to one odds from behind. Some supposed Dark Jedi I am. :/

It was a discussion between us, as I said, so of course he was included. I'm just not one to spread what he may or may not say in private conversation or put words in his mouth. I can only speak for myself.

I hold my tongue because I won't impose myself and my views upon another's, that's the opposite of a narcissist. xP

Oh you've shared plenty so far but if you would care to share more then I won't complain. ^_^

Might be part of the problem right there.

Yes, so I've been told. Even to the point of where my "general endeavors" mean nothing in the face of your own struggles. Thanks....

There you go being dark again. I guess you're feeling more dark than grey today.

Okay, then please speak for yourself. What do you think of the hired help? Hmm?

You hold your tongue? When? I feel I have yet to witness this.  

Heliko pylori

Dapper Darling

Heliko pylori

Dapper Darling

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:57 pm
Kay9214

No no no, I'm not saying anything against this Guild, quite the opposite. It's just that any unknown alternate scenario has (or had) infinite potential even if the likely outcome was not so bright. And I quashed that infinite potential. Looking around at the amazing outcome that did come to pass, however, is what partially allays that guilt.

Well you could only go by what you were given at the time and at the time the idea didn't seem so bright. I believe you have expressed that you don't too much care for BG before though. So personal interest along with how things are going at the time led to certain conclusions. Correct me if I'm wrong. I think you're wasting your time in feeling guilty. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:01 pm
Heliko pylori
Kay9214

Oh you've shared plenty so far but if you would care to share more then I won't complain. ^_^

Might be part of the problem right there.

Yes, so I've been told. Even to the point of where my "general endeavors" mean nothing in the face of your own struggles. Thanks....

There you go being dark again. I guess you're feeling more dark than grey today.

Okay, then please speak for yourself. What do you think of the hired help? Hmm?

You hold your tongue? When? I feel I have yet to witness this.

/tends to ramble ._.

Yeah, probably.

Wut? O.o I dunno what you've been through. I merely denied the assertion that I'm some family money duke that's never had to work. .-.

I saved a guy. That's not dark! I said 'supposed' Dark Jedi! >.<

I will hold my tongue again on this point. As I did regarding anything regarding what others have said in private conversation. xP  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:03 pm
Heliko pylori
Kay9214

Well you could only go by what you were given at the time and at the time the idea didn't seem so bright. I believe you have expressed that you don't too much care for BG before though. So personal interest along with how things are going at the time led to certain conclusions. Correct me if I'm wrong. I think you're wasting your time in feeling guilty. ^_^

I'm just a terribly timid awkward worrisome kind of guy. sweatdrop

I can't stop. xp  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games