Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:52 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave a small nod to his words. “Of course not. But later.” He said lightly. Smiling as Loki’s head rested on his shoulder, he kissed his hair gently and settled to watch some of the show. After a while, he tilted his head. The Asgardian view on space and such is different isn’t it?” he asked slowly. He’d always been curious about such things. Were Asgard and Earth just planets separated by great distances, or could they possibly be different dimensions that Asgard had been able to connect with their bridge.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:13 pm
MDaylus

Grateful that Tony agreed with him about not training with Thor and Steve at the moment the god relaxed watching the show before him. The information was quite interesting and informative, even leaving the god curious in some aspects. "I would believe so but I do not think it is referred to as the same thing. You have planets and we have realms, however they may be the same thing. I think you may classify those planets within your... solar system as such even though they are devoid of life." Loki frowned trying out the new vocabulary he had learned. "Your galaxies may be more similar to the realms."  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:42 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony listened, intrigued by the prospect of trying to bridge yet another gap between Asgardian and Midgardian knowledge and sciences. Nodding slightly, he took a moment to think that through. “Perhaps…..but it may be possible that it is merely different solar systems within the galaxy, it's a pretty big place. Earth is in the Milky Way as we refer to it.” He said, pulling out his phone and pulling up a model of the Milky Way. “See how there are different arms to it? Thor apparently told Jane at some point that the tree in Norse myth is actually the connections between your realms.” He said tilting his head as he stared at the image in his hand before he tapped it. “We’re here…..but if we go out far enough……” he muttered, manipulating the model on the screen to show Earth’s solar system before zooming out and twisting his fingers around until he finally paused. “That looks vaguely tree like doesn’t it?” he asked slowly, showing Loki the picture  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:25 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked to Tony as the man contemplated what they called space and their position within it. Looking at the picture Loki's interest grew. "You think that we are just in different places amongst this galaxy?" he questioned. He could see it but the problem was that the television had said their were many galaxies, why was theirs the only one that they had access to and what about Yggdrasil. Then Tony was showing him how indeed that the galaxy looked like a tree. "It does." Loki agreed shifting the picture wondering if he could find Asgard or perhaps one of the other realms within the galaxy. His eyes widened as he for Vanahiem. "There, that is the realm of gods." Loki said pointing to a point on the picture. The formation looked far to familiar to be anything else.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:42 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave a small shrug at Loki’s question. He had no clue. Though he could guess and wonder about such things, he wasn’t an expert on space. Letting Loki adjust the model on his phone, he watched as the god seemed to discover something. Raising a brow, he zoomed in on the area Loki pointed to. “We’ve been studying those planets……” he said slowly, trying to recall what he’d seen and heard on those stars. “Our scientists tend to look and study planets that are similar to Earth for the chance of life, or another earth if in the future we have to evacuate this one……it is one of the ones that has been discussed.” He said slowly. Quickly pulling up a search bar, he put in the closest earth like planet. “Does that look familiar?”  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:13 pm
MDaylus

To say he was surprised that Midgard had already been doing research on the planets that looked similar to their own would be an understatement. He had not thought Midgard was quite advanced enough to do more that pretend to dream about things among the stars. "It is already inhabited... I do not recommend that place for anyone." Loki sneered. While Vanahiem was a pretty place with many extraordinary people it held too much pain for Loki. "I believe that is Alfhiem but I am not quite sure. It could also be Svartalfheim both lands of the elves. They are closest in proximity to Midgard." Loki explained. He was not as familiar with the land of the elves as some other realms.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:17 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony chuckled at Loki’s words. “Noted…” he smirked. Tilting his head as Loki identified the planet as one of two norse realms. Humming curiously, he stared at the picture. “So Asgard is somewhere in this galaxy……” he said slowly. “Don’t know if that makes me happy or not. If there are this many inhabited planets on this end of the galaxy alone…..imagine how many more might be out there.” He said, shaking his head.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:50 am
MDaylus

"It would seem so with the evidence of three others within the same galaxy." Loki responded quite surprised himself. "It seems logical to say that there could be many more, if your television says that there are more galaxies than can be counted even if they can not be seen. I wonder why there has been no contact between us however." Loki pondered. It was a strange thought to think that there might be more realms out there.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:29 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“Perhaps Asgard’s technology and magic isn’t as advanced as they’d like to think….and who’s to say that there hasn’t been contact at some point. You and Thor wandered around Earth a long time ago and up until recently we thought you were just from the imagination of the people back then. And who knows. If they have more advanced technology or magic, they might be able to come and go without any of us really noticing.” He said with a shrug.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:03 pm
MDaylus

Loki frowned at Tony's words about Asgard not being as advanced as they liked to believe. He didn't quite see how other races without magic like his could escape notice from Hiemdall. "Midgard has barely begun to explore the possibility of the bifrost you can not expect this realm to remember Thor and I clearly from centuries ago and my visits after those were far more discrete." Loki grumbled a bit of defensiveness in his voice.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:20 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony chuckled at Loki’s words. Setting aside the phone, he turned and pulled loki so he was pretty much laying against his chest. “I was just talking Lo.” He said with a shrug. Petting his hair, he tilted his head. “So what about that connection?” he asked curiously. He wasn’t sure how Loki was doing it as he hadn’t felt anything strange thus far.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:09 am
MDaylus

Loki looked to Tony as the man sat the phone aside and pulled him against his chest. Loki nodded softly he knew of course that Tony was only talking and he shouldn't have gotten even the slightest bit upset over it. He relaxed when the man pet his hair and leaned into the man further. "The bond? It is nearly complete." Loki admitted. "I just have to completely connect it now." Loki continued. He was still a bit apprehensive about it because he didn't know what would happen for sure when the bond was in place.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:40 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled as he felt Loki relax into him, knowing that the god wasn't upset with him. Massaging the back of his neck as he spoke, Tony hummed. "And I haven't sensed you working magic this whole time." He said softly. Tilting his chin up, he met the god's eyes calmly. "I trust you Loki, even if you don't trust yourself." Be said softly, giving him a soft kiss. "Besides, this will be a rather interesting experiment don't you think?" He asked lightly.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:16 am
MDaylus

Green eyes closed a bit as the back of his neck was massaged. "It is meant to be an undetected magic while it is formed. Bonds are fragile things that while they are being built if they are destroyed it could hurt both sides." Loki explained looking up to Tony as the man lifted his chin. "I know..." Loki sighed when Tony said that he trusted him. He returned the kiss given and took a breath. "This will be permanent Tony. There is a chance I can break it from your end later but I am sure some effects will linger." Loki reminded. He wanted to make sure this was alright with the man. That Tony would not regret it later and would not make him regret it.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:37 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony arched a brow at Loki’s reasoning, intrigued by how Loki talked about it like it was practically a living thing. Meeting the god’s eyes calmly, he smiled. “I know….but I suppose we’ll just have to remain close.” He teased before he shook his head. “I have enough rattling around in my head that I won’t mind a little more…..you’re the one who should worry….my head is like a beehive, you sure you want to have to deal with that constant noise until I learn to control it a bit….or when I can’t control it.” He said slowly, wanting Loki to know what he was about to get connected up to.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games