Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Butchered Hetalia rp. . . (working title) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:23 am
Francis blinked and looked thoughtfully at some of the pictures. "Two brozers, hmm? Well good for you, darleeng. I can't wait to meet zem." He said, flipping through the album slowly. Many happy pictures of an even happier family. Something he couldn't ever boast about having.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:35 am
Lucia blushed softly. She remembered most of these but not all of them. She was too young to remember. "This last one, was taken before my brothers left." She said with a small frown. "My older brother Len came out, my parents rejected him. . . it was a long drawn out fight that never stopped, then Len and Dante walked out. I was about ten. There was a huge age gap between me and my brothers." She closed the book. "Once they left it was as if they never existed. I don't know where they are, what they're doing, if they're married or not." She leaned against Francis. "I'm sorry."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:50 am
Francis' eyes widened a bit and he blinked, turning to her and embracing her ever so softly. "What are you apologizing for, darleeng? Zhere ees nozhing zat you are at fault for." He stroked her hair to soothe her. "We'll find zem one day, 'ow does zat sound?" He wouldn't promise something he couldn't keep, so he would make sure that she would be reunited with her siblings once again.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:56 am
Lucia nodded holding Francis back. She hadn't noticed the look her grandparents shared. She was so focused on her love, his warm embrace. His smell. Her stomach rumbled and her grandmother laughed. "I'll go get the pudding Luce loves so much-"

Luce gasped. "You made butterscotch self saucing pudding?!" She asked happiness all over her face.

"Yes, and I made raspberry ice cream. All your favourites for your birthday." Her Nona replied with a smile.

"Yay~!"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:02 am
Francis sat back and watched her expression light up once more. She was so young, so that meant he was old. It was just these little moments, though, that made him the happiest. Seeing her at her happiest. Something not everyone would get to experience. And here he was, the lucky one. His one and only was the light in his world of darkness, and one day soon she would be his wife.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:11 am
Lucia kept a hand clutched to his bouncing a little on her chair with excitement. "Nona makes a yummy pudding~" She said to Francis as she watched her grandmother make up bowls of pudding and ice cream.

"Sweetie, you're eighteen, start acting like an adult." Her grandfather scolded. Lucia stopped her eyes dulled.

"You sound just like mum and dad." Lucia replied her jaw clenched as she began to pout. "They always told me to act my age. But being a kid is much more fun~" Grandfather and granddaughter stared each other down tension rising.

"I got the pudding~" Tabitha purred with a wry smile at Francis.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:15 am
Francis blinked, unsure of how to react and whether or not disrespecting her family's wishes was the way. But, he did so by setting her on his lap. "Darleeng, zey're right. You're eighteen now." Then, with a wink, "Which means you can act 'owever you want.~ Especially een zhe apartment zat ees currently your 'ome." He bounced her lightly on his lap, seeing nobody else but her in this room full of people.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:19 am
Lucia gasped with a big grin giggling and snuggling against him as he bounced her. "And it's my birthday dinner too more reason to act silly." She teased. Tabitha smiled at the couple while John just sat there pouting and playing with his pudding.

"Stop playing with your pudding grandpa you're an adult not a child." Lucia mocked still bouncing. She turned her head and whispered softly in Francis' ear, "My love this is reminding me of that night not too long ago." She grinned and kissed his cheek.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:51 am
Francis smiled and continued to bounce her, blushing lightly. "Zat ees what comes to mind, darleeng?" He replied, his voice as hushed as her own. Right now he felt like he was in grade school, whispering to his secret crush without letting the teacher hear. "You should probably eat your pudding, ma cher.~"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:31 pm
Lucia blushed more and nodded. "You should too ma cher." She said copying his accent with the last two words pressing a deep kiss to his lips. Just when she'd fooled him to think she was going to do something sexual she broke the kiss and with a smirk started eating her dessert.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:52 pm
Francis blushed and growled, honestly ready to start a food fight but deciding that would be too inappropriate. So, he whined softly and delved into his pudding, smiling and softly running a finger down her back teasingly. "Teaser..~" He whispered seductively. "Zhis pudding ees delicious, ma'am. Zhank you." He added out loud with a grin.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:58 pm
Lucia gave a little moan into her ice cream and smiled at her Nona so she wouldn't think Francis was teasing her. Urgh he was such a teaser. She turned and whispered in his ear. "You'll pay for that tonight." She returned to her dessert with a smirk leaning against him when she was finished.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:40 pm
Francis kept focused on his dessert, almost ignoring her purposely to tease her more. "Zhere eesn't anyway I can 'ave zis recipe, ees zhere?" He asked, looking at her grandmother.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:46 pm
Tabitha smiled. "Don't worry, I will leave a copy on the counter for you." She noticed the pout on Lucia's lips when Francis ignored her and smirked. Lucia caught her grandmother's smirk and went back to eating her food a deep blush on her cheeks. Ah~ young love~ Tabitha thought. "So, have you even picked out a date yet?" She asked smiling brightly.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:50 pm
Francis blushed lightly, playing with Lucy's untangled hair happily. "I'd like eet to be a day zat ees special to Lucy. So she can remember eet well." He didn't care much for the day they were to wed, as long as it happened.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games